Can take a heavy flow without leaking
Discreet and easy-to-carry packaging
Simple and comfortable to insert
only good thing is the packaging
So I couldn't get my regular carefree super tampons so I brought Moxie " because they looked pretty" When I opened the packaging I had to check that I had brought super. They were the size of a mini. And worked liked a mini for my first day. I went to another shop and went back to my reliable carefree.
No Innovation Here - worst product ever...
Sure the package is adorable but there is zero innovation from its primary competitor, o.b., or anything else in the marketplace. As a youngster I was terrified to use an applicator-based tampon and found o.b. as a compromise but they required a bit of vaseline for easy entry. When I came across Moxie's claim of "silken glaze coating" which seemed like it might ease insertion, I paid the extra cost for the super cute tin. Sorry, ladies. These are as difficult to use as ever (and not even as absorbent as o.b.), therefore I will continue to ruin ...the environment with applicators. Try again, ladies. Next time it would be great to see something entirely new. Cute container Uncomfortable to insert; no more absorbent/effective than competitors; VERY expensive
I will buy any other brand to avoid this sort of waste. Great product, but very irresponsible choice for a company in 2011.
Very wasteful packaging. Two tins in every box. Every month, I have to throw out a cardboard box, plus two metals tins??? This is insane. The tins are completely reusable, what is this company thinking???
Find out how Moxie compares to other Tampons & Menstrual Cups
Know better, choose better.
great price and also very stylish. Tins are great storage and the tampons are very well wrapped however eacy to unwrap. Very happy with these.
the tins are very stylish and the price of these is very good. Tampons are easy to unwrap and dont fluff.
nothing except maybe the tin could be flat for easier storage
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members
Moxie offers a wide range of feminine hygiene products.
The brand’s tampons come in mini, regular, and super sizes, and cost between $4.70-$5 for a 16 pack.
- They come in 16, 20, 30 or 32 packs, letting you choose the amount of tampons that make them easiest to store and carry around.
- Twist open wrappers allow for simple, hygienic opening by minimising your hand’s contact with the tampon.
- You can buy these tampons in stylish and discreet tins, and refill packs to top up your tins - this allows for sturdier protection of your delicate feminine hygiene products.
- Moxie tampons have a clover-shaped design for increased comfort and absorption capabilities.
- They’re made from rayon fibres with a polyethylene and polyester cover, and a cotton string.
Moxie’s menstrual cups can be bought in a regular or a super size, and cost $40.
- Their menstrual cups are made with 100% medical-grade silicone, meaning you don’t have to worry about upsetting your vagina’s flora and pH balance.
- They come with a travel pod, so you can easily and discreetly store it when you take it around.
- You can wear these menstrual cups for up to 8 hours, so you can go much of the day without giving your period a second thought.
- The period cups have grips for easy removal, making it as fuss-free as possible so you can get on with the day.
- They’re BPA, latex and plastic free - meaning they don’t contain any harmful chemicals.
- All of Moxie’s menstrual cups are vegan.
Moxie also offers a lot of their feminine hygiene products in starter kits, essentials boxes and gift kits - so you can add a little something (be it some chocolate, a book, or a hot water bottle cover) to make handling your period that little bit easier.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers said that they didn’t experience any leakage when using Moxie tampons, saying that they could hold a heavy flow effectively. They also said that the tampon itself was sturdy and didn’t break, as the fibres held together well.
- The packaging of the tampons were praised, with many reviewers appreciating how discreet, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to carry the tins were.
- According to many reviewers, Moxie tampons are easy and comfortable to insert.
- Reviewers also loved the brand’s ethos, citing the fact that it supports women in poorer areas of the world a cherry on top when it came to supporting it.
|Category||Tampons & Menstrual Cups|
|Release date||Mar 2010|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.