Mr Appliance Online store

2.9

john

john

Order not received

The website says 3 days delivery. I ordered my dishwasher wheels 26 days ago and they have still not arrived. They arranged the postage and received my money but the Customer Relations keep hand balling back to me saying you follow up with Australia Post which is work in itself.

Rosco

RoscoMid North Coast, NSW

Parts were a perfect fit

Good service & prompt delivery. Adviced a part out of stock for my Dishlex dishwasher but easy to find substitutes as Electrolux is generic to many models. Discussion all completed by email.

mark

markSydney Surrounds, NSW

Different part than advertised that did not fit

The part that was listed and pictured as the advertised item i needed and matched my dishwasher model was not what i was sent.

Replied that the item could not physically fit as was sent a 25mm pipe whereas the pipe i needed to replace was a 19mm pipe.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Mr Appliance Online store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Robert G.

Robert G.

Best service under pressure!

I am clumsy and knocked off the front loader dryer moisture tray and broke it into smithereens last week, and we are having guests staying with us next week. My wife went mental and I ordered a replacement from Mr. Appliance and also emailed saying "Please expedite if you can so my wife won't kill me!" and not only did it go out the next day but I got an email from Robert Grant the Customer Service Manger that it had been expedited. It just arrived 10 minutes ago and is sitting in the dryer ready to go and my clumsiness will have gone unscatched (other than the $$ for the new tray :) I have seen a few unhappy reviews online and don't know what happened there with other folks but this was TEN STAR SERVICE!

Darryl M.

Darryl M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not meet expectation. Dreadful service. Website misrepresents despatch and delivery timeframes

Good service apart from communication.

I ordered a PCB for my dishwasher and it states next day dispatch plus confirmation with tracking. It's been more than a week, no reply to two followup emails. FOLLOW UP: The part arrived soon after a week which isn't bad at all (normally 2-4 days from Sydney). However, I received a tracking number from them at the same time (in reply to my second email). A lot of this could have been avoided had they either automatically sent the tracking number same time as dispatch (as per their website) or simply remove the statement. Also, maybe being a bit quicker to reply to emails would have helped although I appreciate things can get busy.

Mr Appliance
Robert G.Mr Appliance
gregjr

gregjrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable, no communication and long wait on ordered parts

Not reliable service. Ordered two parts for LG fridge. No communication, had to email twice to chase up where my parts were. First email after 10 days waiting and was told waiting part would arrive at their store in 1 or 2 days. Almost 3 weeks later, emailed again and advised to refund if part was still not in stock. Whilst a refund was received I would not recommend buying online from this company.

James D.

James D.Sydney, NSW

Great seller

Im very happy with my experiance i feel this is a genuine heart felt company i have reached our to cusromer support and all i can say is i feel like a customer not a number :)

Mo Kalbasi

Mo KalbasiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not trust when they say or show item in stock

Mr appliance was showing ( and still shows) the item in the stock , but once I placed the order , I did not receive any communications about the delivery . After my follow up ,they told me the item is out of stock and I have to wait couple of weeks. Still the item shows in stock !! do not trust their website and delivery.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Mr Appliance Online store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Russell H.

Russell H.Southern and Hills, SA

Charged for part but no stock

Ordered part from site and charged immediately but part not available. Still waiting for email response as to why I have not been refunded. How can I be charged for part they do not have. They do not answer phone, do not respond to emails.
Now have to take this up with my bank.

Nathan J.

Nathan J.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and accurate

Several parts were available to me, only one of which would fit, these guys helped me figure out which one I needed and got it to me in 4 days which I’m very happy with.
I’d use these guys again for sure.

karolien.houben91

karolien.houben91Illawarra, NSW

Product as described

Ordered a rangehood filter for a Simpson stovetop, I received emails updating me on when the product would arrive and the product was as described so I'm happy with my purchase.

Fast delivery

I ordered electrolux evaporative motor on Tuesday and it arrived following Friday on fourth day from the day of order. Delivery was fast and product was exact match. I give 5 stars to Mr.Appliance. It has been 10 days so far since I installed it , working smoothly.