4.5

Mr Emergency is my #1 choice for plumbing professionals in Adelaide
Robin Alston
Robin Alston

Roof plumbing repair

Arrived promptly and assessed problem. Obtained required equipment and effected repair efficiently. Tested repair. Very satisfied with the work
Deyanira H.
Deyanira H.

drain problem

very respectful efficient and hard working. was able to clear the drain
Tobias
TobiasPeel, WA

Roof leak

ND came to repair leak in bedroom roof sagging dripping in room concerned roof would cave in. Remove soaked bats to prevent roof caving in. Dried area to ensure no electrical issues and leak fixed.
Donna Hood
Donna HoodPerth, WA

Leaking interhouse

Nathan D, technician came to look at our leak in our ceiling which we thought we had a bustard roof. Turns out we had blocked gutters and drains. He gave options and decided the best way to go. Highly recommend. He fixed the issues no problem:)
Craig
Craig3 posts

Fast and Very Helpful - Very Expensive

TD - Arrived on time, organised leak detection services for same day, extremely helpful, went above and beyond, highly recommended if you need urgent work done and no one else answers your call.

If you aren't in a hurry, shop around because this Company is extremely expensive, almost 3-5 times more expensive than to wait for someone local to do the work. $1,850 to find a leak that could have been found for $350, then add $1,250 to do a repair that could be done for $400. We were over a barrel, it was a Friday and we could have been without water for a weekend.

That said, they didn't force us to use them and quoted for each service.

Amy
Amy

Great experience

Very helpful and fast response time. DB answered all my questions and thoroughly went through everything I needed and made sure it worked and was safe before he left.
Darren
Darren

Please with Mr Emergency

On time, friendly, informative, and got my sewer line up and running quickly. Thanks
ashley.poh
ashley.pohPerth, WA

Fast service, good quality workmanship

Located the leak in a timely fashion good quality workmanship (AB)
Fees are quite high
Job Satisfaction
pondplanes
pondplanesPerth8 posts

Complete satisfaction

Needed emergency attendance, Andrew arrived on time. Understood the problem. Arranged for parts delivered by Uber (no extra charge). Job completed and cleaned up perfectly. We enjoyed his company.
Work done by AB
jassimran.khanuja
jassimran.khanuja

Excellent service

On time service. Junior did his best to find the water leak at our place. He was easy to talk to. Excellent service.
Job Satisfaction
Phillip C.
Phillip C.

Electric

AS was fast and efficient and did a very good job.
Jas C.
Jas C.

Gas leak

Shj very friendly great customer service thanks for sorting out our gas issue
Savinykh I.
Savinykh I.

Best job ever

ND came to site, very knowledgeable and did outstanding job in fixing our plumbing, jet cleaned blockage and explained really well everything we needed to know about our plumbing. Efficient, polite and very professional. Great work!
Laura
Laura

repair

Fantastic service. KC was on time, explained everything and sorted out the problem straight away.

Jordan
Jordan

Burst pipe repair

ND was great, good to have an experienced tradesmen to help and find the issues straight away
Marvick
MarvickSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Blocked drain

FM attended within the timeframe allocated, keep me updated and very happy
Meg Blake
Meg BlakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overcharged and Misled: My Disappointing Experience with Mr Emergency Plumbing

I called Mr Emergency Plumbing to check my ducted heating system, which wasn’t turning on. They charged a $141 call-out fee just to show up. After a quick look, they recommended a service to identify the issue, which cost an additional $1,249. In the end, they told us that the unit was very old and recommended installing a new system for roughly $8,500 with a high-end brand.

Feeling uneasy about the high price, I got a second quote from another company, and it was significantly cheaper—almost half the price! I feel misled and overcharged by Mr Emergency Plumbing. I won’t be using their services again and wouldn’t recommend them to others.

Kathrine H.
Kathrine H.

Very helpful

They went above and beyond to help to fix a stubborn leak. Couldn't recommend enough!
Greg M
Greg MPerth, WA

Outstanding service!

Had a water leak under our driveway after hours and the response was amazing. They arranged the tester to come out immediately to locate the leak and gave honest, upfront appraisals and quotes for repairs.
5 star service
Corey C
Corey C

Blocked main drain

RC was brilliant very informative can’t praise him enough
Thanks again
Caroline L
Caroline L

Blocked drain

RC very helpful and efficient, highly recommended thanks very much
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Very fast service

Rang them early in the morning and they had someone heading my way in just 20 minutes. Exceptional service
Ryan Harrison
Ryan HarrisonPerth, WA

Easy going

TD come out and was great. Was very helpful, could ask for more
brendon s.
brendon s.

Mr Emergency No After hour Fees

Had a mishap hit a pvc Water pipe . stressed out after shutting mains off rang the first company that google poped up Mr Emergency. $141 call out fee 3 hours later rocked up $1890 to repair pipe had no choice as have a house full of people job done in 50 minutes should of gone and checked reviews first.2 crimp fittings 200mm of pipe .

Erwin
Erwin

reliable

we've called on mr emergency several times for electrical plumbing and hvac needs - always courteous, efficient and clean up any mess.
Dean M.
Dean M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot water repair

Dc did a terrific job repairing my hot water unit. Cleaned up after himself. Will recommend to family and friends
Cristopher
Cristopher

hot water repair

Really did a real good job on replacing my hot water heater. It was at night but, did a good job & didn’t take too long & was knowledgeable
Russ B
Russ BPerth, WA

Blocked Drain

TD - Great job responded quickly to call and resolved the issue. Pleasure to deal with and highly recommend then for any requirements.
Karen S.
Karen S.South East Queensland, QLD

Blocked drain

D.S Daniel arrived really quickly and cleared my drain quickly and with minimal fuss. He was friendly and explained everything very well. Very happy.
Anthony
Anthony

Clog fix

JP was wonderful! Explained how things worked and was super helpful.
Sophie G
Sophie G

Burst pipe

Was very happy with TD today, punctual, friendly, explained everything in simple terms, fixed perfectly
sonali s.
sonali s.

Water leak

Fast and efficient service, friendly and knowledgeable. Cost effective. Thank you very much AC
Victoria
Victoria

Backed up sink

The tech was professional and explained things in clear manner. He worked hard to resolve the problem. He finished the job quickly and efficiently.
Stephanie
Stephanie

tap replacement

TD- Came out as soon as called and had both jobs done in an expedited fashion. Was very polite and professional. I will use him again for other jobs

Broach
Broach

linking fixed

TD really good job to fix linking. Very friendly and knowledgeable service
Tanya K.
Tanya K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blocked Shower Drain

Thank you very much JH for your quick response, and great friendly and helpful service.
John K.
John K.

5 stars

SP is my trusted plumbing guy. FIVE stars for him for sure!
Jonnie
Jonnie

Duo valve

Shj was friendly and was able to sort out my hot water issue right away. Thanks