Professional service + kudos = happy customer

I was referred to Mr Loan by a friend. They have definitely stood by their well earned reputations. During a short few weeks dealing with Bruce, he made sure all my concerns were addressed and all options were discussed. I can't value more for his professional services and insight advises. Bruce went well above and beyond my expectation, no question was too small for him. Mr Loan, you have earned another happy customer. Thank you!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJune 2019
David Xu

David XuSydney, NSW

Nothing can beat it!

Yoyo's service is the best! She is so professional, patient and confident when doing our home loan and we have received the best result than ever! My wife and me will give her and Mr Loan 100 stars if can. The most important thing is as you may know no matter how restrict the loan policy is, she will definitely use her experience and knowledge to help us to retrieve the target and even better. Strongly recommend to everyone! Yoyo will never get you disappointed.

Online Tools

Dennis

DennisSydney, NSW

Very good

Yoyo is a very professional broker
I have been looked after & notified for every stage of process
I will 100% recommend their service to my friends, clients and people who need home loan

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Finance

Find out how Mr Loan compares to other Finance

Bazaar

Bazaarasked

Low Doc Loans

Can i borrow to buy land,using the land as security. The land is in Queensland its price is $19500 plus stamp duty. I am a age pensioner and wish to live there.

Mr Loan

Hello, it depends on your personal financial situation to decide if and how much you can borrow, can we please have your name and contact details so that our broker can contact you to discuss further?

geoffrey n.

geoffrey n.asked

Mr Loan

Hi there, do you do short term loans with a quick application process?

Get an answer from our members and Mr Loan representatives