Excellent service

Went with Ken who performed above and beyond. I was a first time home buyer with a lot of questions and worries but they were all addressed with a smile.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

We are very happy with the rate, it was even lower than what we expected.
They were professional and responsive for all our inquiries, even offered some extra help during our settlement.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Professional, very helpful

Thanks for all the help with my first home loan application, and special thanks to broker Yoyo who is very professional, diligent and willing to help. Big recommendation! Thanks again!

Loan TypeSplit
Finance

Find out how Mr Loan compares to other Finance

Great service and thumbs up for Dorothy!

I was recommended to use Mr. Loan’s service, and was very lucky to have Dorothy as my personal broker. She was patient, friendly, and always tried her best to get back to me ASAP even some of my urgent messages were sent at night time after office hours. My case was processed smoothly and everything was well prepared. I got approved with the amount I asked for, so big THANK YOU to Dorothy! Will definitely come back in the future if I have any further needs in relation to my home loan!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Bazaar

Bazaarasked

Low Doc Loans

Can i borrow to buy land,using the land as security. The land is in Queensland its price is $19500 plus stamp duty. I am a age pensioner and wish to live there.

Mr Loan

Hello, it depends on your personal financial situation to decide if and how much you can borrow, can we please have your name and contact details so that our broker can contact you to discuss further?

geoffrey n.

geoffrey n.asked

Mr Loan

Hi there, do you do short term loans with a quick application process?

Get an answer from our members and Mr Loan representatives