Excellent service

Went with Ken who performed above and beyond. I was a first time home buyer with a lot of questions and worries but they were all addressed with a smile.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Great service, highly recommended to all owners looking to refinance

Excellent service and everything was done professionally and timely.
I have no problems recommending the service to anyone, and definitely will use again in the future.
He presented all options and the rates were all very competitive.

Dennis

DennisSydney, NSW

Very good

Yoyo is a very professional broker
I have been looked after & notified for every stage of process
I will 100% recommend their service to my friends, clients and people who need home loan

Loan used forRefinancing
Finance

Find out how Mr Loan compares to other Finance

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Bruce and his team members are Number One!

They follow up my loan case with excellent work, very helpful! And I get a very good rate for my commercial property loan. Bruce also help me out in my home loan, and car loan, saved lots of money, so we can expand our business successfully!

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Bazaar

Bazaarasked

Low Doc Loans

Can i borrow to buy land,using the land as security. The land is in Queensland its price is $19500 plus stamp duty. I am a age pensioner and wish to live there.

Mr Loan

Hello, it depends on your personal financial situation to decide if and how much you can borrow, can we please have your name and contact details so that our broker can contact you to discuss further?

geoffrey n.

geoffrey n.asked

Mr Loan

Hi there, do you do short term loans with a quick application process?

Get an answer from our members and Mr Loan representatives