Excellent care and extremely professional

We were recommended to Mr. Home Loan by a couple friends of our who had recently gone with Mr. Home Loan.

My wife and I need a home loan and decided to go with them - Ken is and was extremely helpful, I can't recommend him enough. I literally do not write these product reviews unless I really believe in the product and Mr. Home Loan's service was exceptional.

They would update me on everything, messaging and texting to get the best deals for us - and making sure everything was in place to settle smoothly.

Lee Y.

Lee Y.Sydney, NSW

Professional Home Loan Service

Successfully settled with least worry. Yoyo is being super helpful putting in the application together and advising the best home loan option for customer. All processes were very professional and fast response

Professional, very helpful

Thanks for all the help with my first home loan application, and special thanks to broker Yoyo who is very professional, diligent and willing to help. Big recommendation! Thanks again!

Loan used forFirst Home
Finance

Find out how Mr Loan compares to other Finance

Professional service + kudos = happy customer

I was referred to Mr Loan by a friend. They have definitely stood by their well earned reputations. During a short few weeks dealing with Bruce, he made sure all my concerns were addressed and all options were discussed. I can't value more for his professional services and insight advises. Bruce went well above and beyond my expectation, no question was too small for him. Mr Loan, you have earned another happy customer. Thank you!

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used forRefinancing

Thank Yoyo for her professional help, the case was in a hurry to meet deadline, thanks to her familiarity with the process and her proficiency in the business, the case was completed on time.

Joanne

JoanneSydney, NSW

perfect

yuanyuan provide the best service. i am very appreciate. she is very professional and patient. she follow up my home loan preparetion and sugesstion. she is my professional loan service.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Bazaar

Bazaarasked

Low Doc Loans

Can i borrow to buy land,using the land as security. The land is in Queensland its price is $19500 plus stamp duty. I am a age pensioner and wish to live there.

Mr Loan

Hello, it depends on your personal financial situation to decide if and how much you can borrow, can we please have your name and contact details so that our broker can contact you to discuss further?

geoffrey n.

geoffrey n.asked

Mr Loan

Hi there, do you do short term loans with a quick application process?

Get an answer from our members and Mr Loan representatives