We are very happy with the rate, it was even lower than what we expected.
They were professional and responsive for all our inquiries, even offered some extra help during our settlement.

Loan used forFirst Home

Great service and thumbs up for Dorothy!

I was recommended to use Mr. Loan’s service, and was very lucky to have Dorothy as my personal broker. She was patient, friendly, and always tried her best to get back to me ASAP even some of my urgent messages were sent at night time after office hours. My case was processed smoothly and everything was well prepared. I got approved with the amount I asked for, so big THANK YOU to Dorothy! Will definitely come back in the future if I have any further needs in relation to my home loan!

Loan used forFirst Home

Excellent service in a timely manner!

Bruce assisted us in acquiring a home loan which we needed urgently! He was able to not only find us a great rate but also turn it around within a couple of weeks. Will definitely come back to him when we're ready for our next purchase and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a property!!!

Finance

Find out how Mr Loan compares to other Finance

Great service and experience

Great service highly recommend. Thanks Ken, help me get my home loan approval in time. Thanks for your effort to work on my case. Always follow up for my home loan preparation and great suggestion.

Online Tools
Loan used forInvestment Property

cindy WEI

cindy WEISydney, NSW

Good finance advice help me to reduce debts and save money!!!

I contacted MrLoan initially for a car loan, but turned out that I am not ready yet due to too much existing credit cards debts. Ken in Mr Loan give me great advice that to consolidate all high rate credit cards into a lower rate fixed term personal loan. The process was easy and smooth, my personal loan setted and all cards paid-out & closed within a week. Compare to endless credit card owings, now I have peace in mind that all debts will be cleared in next few years. Once the liabilities under control, I will be soon eligible for a car loan. Thank you Ken & MrLoan for help me get into a better financial position.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Bazaar

Bazaarasked

Low Doc Loans

Can i borrow to buy land,using the land as security. The land is in Queensland its price is $19500 plus stamp duty. I am a age pensioner and wish to live there.

Mr Loan

Hello, it depends on your personal financial situation to decide if and how much you can borrow, can we please have your name and contact details so that our broker can contact you to discuss further?

geoffrey n.

geoffrey n.asked

Mr Loan

Hi there, do you do short term loans with a quick application process?

Get an answer from our members and Mr Loan representatives