Verifiedmrpoolman.com.au

98% · 2446 · 2%

Tori F.
Tori F.

Customer service

I've bought multiple things from them and every time, it is exactly what is stated and turns up within a few days. Recently I ordered (on boxing day) a new pool heater and had a phone call to make sure it was me ordering and it wasn't a scam. I will continue to use Mr pool man Show details ·  1
Perth pool owner
Perth pool owner

Pool light for night swims

Mr Pool Man provided ongoing solutions to get our pool light delivered and installed by Christmas. We are very appreciative of this business going the extra mile (figuratively and literally as we live interstate). The blue pool light looks awesome at night and has actually increased the frequency of night swims!. Show details ·  1
Gerry
Gerry2 posts

Best friend for the pool

Love this hard working robot. We call him Big Barry . Does a fantastic job and picks up all the fine sand and grit along with all the leaves and debris that falls from the surrounding trees. Navigates the stairs without a problem. The hook to remove him from the pool would be better if it was just a click on attachment to the pole rather than having to remove the clip part that is already in the pole to insert the hook. Apart from that it’s perfect Show details ·  1
Johnsu
JohnsuIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Spa Vacuum Failed

The support team could not have acted in a better or more professional manner and due to this I am very happy to say that I will continue to support them as they have supported myself and the problem I had. Show details ·  1
Bob
Bob

Broken wings

The wings on my "hawk" cleaner recently broke Identifying the part I needed and ordering it was quick and easy Delivery was quick and the part arrived in perfect condition very soon Installation took a couple of minutes and my cleaner was soon flying around the pool keeping it spotless for the Christmas crowd Thank you Mr Pool Man Show details ·  1
johnoconnor2453
johnoconnor2453Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Parts for pool creepy

Great fixed my pool cleaner. It is now doing the cleaning as it should. Show details ·  1
Pete H.
Pete H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

A great little pool cleaner

Does pretty much everything it says it will. Doesn’t clean the water line of my pool, well it does or did for little bit and then it Berber went back. Super easy to use, turn on, put in pool and then come back 3 hrs later - done Show details ·  1
chris
chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

excellent product

Product perfect, exactly as described. would recommend to everyone . merry christmas Show details ·  1
Sharonkm59
Sharonkm59Sydney, NSW3 posts

Best customer service!

Best customer service! A problem was corrected quickly and efficiently. Quick response and delivery. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Gus
GusSydney, NSW5 posts

Awesome service

Ordered 10 pool lights and supporting transformers.
Luke was quick to respond with a great recommendation for an installer in Sydney.
Products were well priced, arrived on time, and well packaged. Final look is awesome! Show details ·  1
David' Willy'
David' Willy'

Pool Products, First time purchase

I bought some replacement components for my pool cleaner. Firstly, I bought these for a fraction of the price from my local supplier. Some trepidation about purchasing them, I had no prior experience with the Mr Poolman website.
Was amazed at how quick they arrived, I live in Western Australia.

I assembled and fitted them, was exactly what I wanted!

I am fully endorsing this website and intend making them my first point of call for future pool product purchases.
Very Happy customer
Willy Show details ·  1

Adris Salih
Adris Salih

Great Service and Excellent top quality products

Mr pool man has great quality products and the best price I could find shipping was fast great service all round Show details ·  1
Nello R.
Nello R.

Excellent customer service

I found Mr Pool Man on-line and thank God that I did. Luke answered my enquiry and assisted with all my questions. The pool company I selected allowed me to choose my own pool equipment and with Luke's advice I was able to tailor the complete equipment set up to my individual needs.
Luke has been there every step of the way. And now that the pool is in and looking fantastic, Luke is still there offering after sales service to any of my questions. My experience with Mr Pool Man (especially Luke) has been exceptional. If I could give 6 stars I would.
For all you pool needs don't hesitate to try Mr Pool Man.
Thanks for everything. Show reply
Andrew
Andrew2 posts

Daisy Under Bench Pool Roller Cover

Service from Luke at Mr Pool Man was exceptional. Luke sorted out the sizing issue quickly and conveniently, liaising with the manufacturer to ensure the product suits my requirements. Very helpful considering I'm based in regional Qld and the only way I can obtain this product is on-line. Many thanks Luke! Show reply
jimbo
jimboSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

pool filters

good product pool filters at great price on sale! they work really good!!! Show details ·  1
P. Maloney
P. MaloneySouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts

Upmarket user friendly Pool Scoop

This is a replacement Scoop to one I have had for many years and is more upmarket due to the net being very fine and having a weight at the bottom for much easier shaking out than the cheaper scoops. Yes they are a bit more expensive but definitely my preference. I use Mr Pool Man for many of my pool items and they are always reliable. Show details ·  1

Clint
Clint

Excellent customer service!

Our pool filter cartridge failed and within a few quick e-mails and some photos a replacement filter was in the pipeline! Thanks for your help! Show details ·  1
Richard
Richard3 posts

Great customer service

We purchased a pool tether from Mr Pool Man which unfortunately broke after a few uses. The team responded to our email promptly and immediately issued a replacement. Show reply
Andrew B.
Andrew B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Pool cleaner

Best investment in pool cleaning easy to use and operate Show details ·  1
Angus
AngusSydney, NSW

Excellent service and a team mentality

Extremely good customer service, and an impressive TEAM! They helped me get our pool vacuum repaired with minimum cost and saved me a lot of money. Mr Pool Man and Robo-Tek have my loyalty. Show details ·  1
Peter.
Peter.

I had a warranty issue with a cartridge filter and the customer service team were very quick in replying and organising a replacement to be sent. I highly recommend. Show reply
Brookfield
BrookfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Quick and efficient

I've used Mr. Pool Man twice now in recent weeks and have been impressed by the quick service and delivery. It is so convenient. I had been using a lot of water through either a leak or just evaporation and tried 2 Lo Chlor products products which have addressed the issue Show details ·  1
Jim
Jim3 posts

Great item, quality is exceptional

Basket is of a great quality, definitely needed for the job, will save the vendor as will be purchasing other pool stuff from them Show details ·  1
Leanne L
Leanne LSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Great product

Genuine product and easy to use. Great price. Quick and easy order process. Fast delivery! Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Conrad S.
Conrad S.
  Fair Incentive Verified

All purpose Zipper pool bag for Polaris 280

A great bag for the Polaris cleaner at an amazing price only 25% of the cost of the original parts. Works perfectly. I love that there are two bags so I can swap the bag out with a dry one. Show details ·  1
Steve T.
Steve T.

Great filter cartridge

This is the 3rd one I've bought , fantastic cartridge. Great service too from the poolman Show details ·  1

Heidy
Heidy

Filter Replacement

Filter was delivered in quick time and works perfectly, great job!! Show details ·  1
Todd Ridge
Todd RidgeSydney, NSW

Great product

Easy to use, cleans pool perfectly recommend to anyone no issue with cleaning Show details ·  1
Megsy
Megsy5 posts

Don’t bypass Mr Pool Man!

Great products, competitive pricing and fantastic communication and delivery.
What else do you need to know! Show details ·  1
Footbridge
Footbridge

Sparkling water

Product worked very well, it just seemed in no time, the uwater was sparkling and felt much fresher and ‘lighter’. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Don Woodhouse
Don WoodhouseSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

NEW POOL FILTER

The new pool filter has been running for two weeks now and what a difference it has made.firstly the weater pressure from pump to the pool has increased significantly. The pool water is the best it has been in four years crystal clear. I am very happy with this new filter and would like to pass on my appreciation for all the help and guidance when choosing a new filter especially staff member Lee and her follow up and further advise and guidance. I give Mr Pool Ma n a 5 star rating in all departments and highly recommend this company.
Congratulations and best whises
Don Woodhouse 06 /10/2023 Show details ·  1
Mark D.
Mark D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Water Tecnix Pool Filter

Very good quality product, good price and really quick delivery (Less than a week delivered to south of Adelaide). I’ll be back!! Show details ·  1
TJPerth
TJPerthPerth, WA4 posts

Just like the original kreepy krauly I had but much cheaper - Water TechniX Hawk

I bought this suction pool cleaner because it reminded me of the old original Kreepy that worked so well in this 45,000 kidney shaped painted concrete pool many years ago. The pool is ideal for this type of cleaner as there is no real corners and the pool sides are contoured BUT am mightly impressed with the quality and performance of this cheap pool cleaner. Also super impressed when I opened the box and found aside from the cleaner there was 3 of the major wearing parts extra as spares. Hat's off to Mr PoolMan. Definitely recommended in right pool. Show details ·  1
MarkP
MarkP2 posts

Maintenance

Had a leaking valve received the new one in good time was very easy to change out and has stopped sucking air and the pump is running much quieter now. Show details ·  1
Mike
MikeGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great products

Pool chemicals from Mr Poolman are genuinely fantastic and so easy to use with simple directions Show details ·  1
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Hurlcon filter

Works really well pool is already sparkling. Amazing really fast delivery and happy with the product. Second time ordering and will continue to order moving forward! Show details ·  1

R Dietz
R Dietz

Great product and excellent service

I was hesitant at first to buy pool products online, but the automatic pool cleaner was excellent value and has worked a treat. The support team was quick to answer any questions... highly recommended. Show details ·  1
David James
David James2 posts

Excellent Pool Cleaner and Quick Delivery -

Purchased the Water TechniX Viper Automatic Pool Cleaner to replace our old Barracuda G2. This Cleaner is at a much better price point and so far is performing very well and was easy to set up. I would recommend this pool cleaner and glad I found them online. Show details ·  1
Jaskbs
JaskbsSydney NSW5 posts

Water TechniX Element filter cartridge - great product at a great price

I recently purchased a Water TechniX Element filter cartridge from Mr Pool Man. The product, price, and service (delivery time) were great. The Water TechniX Element filter cartridge made a difference to my pool filtration system from the moment I installed it. It performs well and has significantly lowered the pressure placed on my pump. Show details ·  1
OKW
OKWPerth, WA

Water TechniX Rapid Automatic pool cleaner

It's definitely better than my 2 years old Hy-Clor cleaner that uses the hammer style. After 3 days of usual, my pool is literally splashing clean, ready for the summer swims! Show details ·  1