Mr Pool Man

Mr Pool Man (page 3 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (48)
  • Purchase Type

Steven G.

Steven G.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Easy to order, competitive prices, great delivery time, all products new all arrived. Easy to use web site. Would definitely use Mr Poolman again for my pool needs, love that they are australian company.

Snoopy

SnoopyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A1 spot on

As usual the right items arrived in perfect condition. Moreover, the experience was a reflection of past online purchases with this online seller, A1 spot on, from order through to delivery.

very helpful

thank you for all the help product arrived after assistance as described. great seller and would buy again and helpful in delivery issues that we had. excellent value for money.

Exactly as I wanted

Great product and service. Easy to deal with. Items seem to be of great quality and should outlast previous set. Would recommend. Will be using again. Thanks, keep up the good work.

Moustashe

MoustasheSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I wanted and fast

Fittings were exactly what I wanted and very prompt response with mail order. I was seeking new fittings for pool cleaning and they were exactly what I was after and brand new.

Baracuda Blue Hose 15 x 1m

Fast Delivery I ordered the pool hose on 16 Nov and it arrived 22 Nov. Great Quality the hose is exactly the same as I was going to buy from a local supplier but was much cheaper. Will be shopping there again.

All good

Purchased an old Stylus Spa and currently obtaining spare parts to get it running. When its all fitted out I will give you a call if I get stuck and ask your advise.

Ian

IanFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Received my order in 2 days, thats service!
Will use them again when I need spare parts for our pool. Others with other companies takes weeks to get here.
Well done, will pass on contact to friends

Chris Driver

Chris DriverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!!

I have placed two orders so far with this shop, received professional advice re the spare parts. Great price and personal service rendered.
Will definitely order my future pool equipment spares with Mr Pool Man. Prices cannot be beaten!

Easy and Good Products

So easy and the filters seem to be great quality - pool already looks 100% better! I did call them for advice before ordering and this was easy also. I would recommend!

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pool cleaner

Great price delivery was before time and works very good thanks guys will buy all my pool stuff from you guys forever best price love it love it thanks so much

Vacuum Hoses

Ordered new Vacuum Hoses - they were a great price and arrived quickly. What more can you ask.
Great products and quick service always from Mr Pool Man. I used to buy from the local shop but now always check with Mr Pool Man first.

Great customer service & reliable advice

Contacted Mr Pool Man for some advice on which pool cleaner, great customer service and helped pick the right cleaner, happy customer! Highly recommend the team at Mr Pool Man to any pool enthusiast that wants honest no nonsense advice!

GDB

GDBIllawarra, NSW

Great service and availability of parts

Delivery way prompt and part was exactly as described. Very happy with this company.
Kept me up to date with delivery and cost of item was reasonable. Thank you and we hope to use this company in the future.

Salt water chlorinator

I purchased a salt water chlorinator display board product it was a good price arrived on time fit well worked perfectly.. Great product and company thank you.. Also company followed up to check if assistance was required..

Perfect Pool Solutions!

Extremely prompt delivery with next day delivery! The part fits and works perfectly and price extremely good! My problem was resolved fast and I will definitely be ordering again in the future! :)