4.2

81% · 18840 · 17%

Ruben
RubenFrenchs forest

Excellent job done

John L and Gary, both of you are great and the service is fantastic good chatting during the job. Arrived on time was perfect to fit my schedule

Ray
RayCpllaroy Plateau

Mr Switch Service

Gray, John L and Arinsabrina

Excellent service from the initial Electrical fault find John did in the absolute pouring rain.

To him returning with Arin and Gary completing all the work to such a high standard

Thanks John and team. Very professional.

We highly recommend

Regards

Ray and Susan

Graham
Graham

Quick, friendly and professional too

From first contact this morning with Alicia, through to completion including sourcing parts later the same day with John L and Sabrina things were smooth and helpful. We are all up and running again now.

Gaya
Gaya

Great work

John L and Alex done a great job in gas fitting and plumbing.. really appreciated and do recommend to others.

Sam. O
Sam. O

Very Professional

I had John. L out to give a quote for some security lighting and some electrical work around the home. Very polite, gave me solutions to all my problems and a quote on the spot. I was even able to book-in a service for my A/C when my electrical work was booked in. Professional throughout the whole interaction.

Jean
JeanSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Good service every time we have used Mr Switch

John L arrived promptly on each occasion. He is a good listener then explains and discusses alternatives. I was satisfied with the decision. There was no pressure to take the dearest option. His work was very professional.

Amanda C
Amanda C

Great company!

We had John L attend our house today. Really nice guy. Arrived on time and was efficient in giving us a quote and we were very happy with it so he started the job straight away.

Have used this company many many time and will continue to do so.

Highly recommend!

Sue
Sue

Happy with the service

John L was very friendly and helpful, he was very tidy and easy to have in the house. I may need done more work done and he was helpful in explaining what needed to be done.

Alexis Shorehill
Alexis Shorehill

Fabulous service!

John L was prompt, knowledgeable and professional. He gave good, sensible advice and fixed our electrical issues. Very good service. Highly recommended!

Aleena
Aleena

That's good

John L and Gary they fix the light for my kitchen and make it safe for us thanks John and gary

Jerome P
Jerome P

Excellent service yet again from Mr Switch

John L came for an annual review of our electricals. He provided excellent service and was friendly and courteous. This is the third time we've used Mr Switch and the service has always been of the highest standard. Highly recommend Mr Switch.

Rory H
Rory H

Excellent service

John L was extremely helpful and quick with sorting out my power issues, he was easy to approach and willing to explain everything in depth but easily to understand. I will deffienetly recommend Mr. Switch Electrical to anyone who is after proffesional, quick working and friendly company.

Ned
Ned3 posts

John L very prompt and professional.

John very approachable and easy to talk too.

Gave us great advice, will use again for emergency.

thankyou

Emily
Emily

Great service & thank you!

John L & Gary

Great service from you both & thank you Gary for picking up our call at 7.30pm to help solve our power problem.

Chris
ChrisMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

A perfect example of Service

I think the Title of this review says it. A great experience from my 1st call with Alicia (great telephone manner) to Alex (great organisation abilty and communication skills) to Patrick the Plumber who called in (spot on time). Patrick is a fantastic young man, great personality, hard working and a very good tradesman. What more can I say? A great experience all round. Thank you one and all Cheers Chris

Alana
Alana4 posts

Great job

John L did a great job! He arrived quickly and was very thorough and professional. Fixed the problem straight away. Very happy with the service I received.

VWally
VWally

A job well done!

John L was very professional, on time and work completed was to a high standard. He was very helpful in choosing an outdoor heater. Thanks

dlee8888
dlee8888AU2 posts

Great Service

Ahmed was very professional and job was done in a timely.

Also Ahmend called me 30 mins before hand and did a great job from start to finish.

Highly recommended, thanks Ahmend.

john  b
john b

john b

The guys from Mr switch will give you a call half and hour before they arive do a great job from start to finish highly recommend thank's guys for every thing.

Ben
BenSydney

Great service, very friendly and efficient

John L was excellent. Arrived promptly, same day booking for the job. John sorted everything out and made useful recommendations. Highly recommended-A+

Nicki
Nicki

Well done boys !

Thanks Aaron and Max, job well done. Arrived at allocated time and gave me a call when they were on the way.

The job was done in a timely and professional manner.

Highly recommended, thanks again

MIke
MIke

John L., and Pat. did a comprehensive review of our electrical and plumbing systems today. They were punctual and efficient, and gave good, clear advice and explained their reasoning for their suggestions. I would highly recommend them.

Nicky
Nicky

Great service!

I’ve used mr switch quote a few times now and been very happy with the service each time. Nick came to my house this morning and did a great job, very quick, tidy and helpful. Took his time to explain and show me issues and how he was able to fix them. Will hire again!

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Job Done

I have used Mr Switch on 2 occasions. Both times in regards to my sewerage system. Both times I have had Micheal attend. I can set my watch when he arrives. Both times 2 minutes earlier than quoted. Brilliant. Not only very thorough but very customer service orientated is Micheal. Everything explained to me without rushing every aspect. All questions answered. The job done was perfect and on schedule. On both occasions Micheal and his offsider have left my place looking better than before they arrived. Cannot praise this guy enough. Whatever my plumbing needs in the future, he will be my first port of call. Please pass on my regards to him. Welcome at my place for work anytime.

Chira F
Chira F
Calamari
CalamariSunshine North

Electrical appliance check

We had an issue we an appliance that caused the switch board to trip. We didn't know what the issue was. My mother was fantastic, I didn't know what the issue was, whether it was an appliance or something more serious. We called Me switch, and the electrician guided me to check each appliance. He was very helpful and I followed his instructions, he was very professional in his approach to me as I too was getting a bit flustered. I found out it was a faulty appliance. A big thank you from him and your company, as it saved him from coming out and also saved my mum a pensioner for unnecessary costs. I will always recommend your company. A big thank you.

CatherineB
CatherineB

Excellent service!

John L was excellent! He was very helpful and friendly and knew what he was doing. I will definitely be using Mr Switch again. Thank you.

Carsvie
Carsvie

Excellent service

John L provided excellent customer service. He explained possible causes of our electrical issues and recommend excellent cost saving solutions

Highly recommend

Ram
RamSydney

Fantastic electrical work

This is the first time I have dealt with Mr Switch Electrical, and in particular, John L and Sabrina.The level of service was outstanding from start to finish. They

were highly professional and knowledgeable. The company obviously prides itself on customer service and so it should. I would have no hesitation in both recommending and using this company again. Great work and great advice.

Karen
Karen

Great Guys

After finding ourselves in the dark these guys came out really quickly, did the job well, were really easy to deal with and very professional. Will be happy to use them again.

Terry
Terry

Plumbing services

Alex came and fixed our plumbing in our apartment. We found him very nice and professional. We would definitely use Alex again. Terry

Kim J
Kim J

Exceptional electrical work

Alex came to fix my unit electrical board that had blown. He completed the work in a timely manner, explaining each detail in a way I understood. He was personable at all times and cleaned up after the job was finished. I had him do a second job without getting another quote from another company. 21/9/18 Kim

Dermott
DermottSydney

Outstanding service

This is the second time I have dealt with Mr Switch Electrical, and in particular, Daniel. The level of service was outstanding from the quote through to final product and payment. Daniel was highly professional and knowledgeable. The company obviously prides itself on customer service and so it should. I would have no hesitation in both recommending and using this company again. Great work, great advice and a great price.

Bernard
BernardSydney, NSW2 posts

Replacing hot water system

Had my hot water system replaced by the mob from Mr Switch. I found their work excellent. They turned up in time - as they said they would, gave me a competitive price and kept me informed throughout the process as to how they were traveling and the expected period I could have my hot water up and functioning. They were methodical, polite and cleaned up on exit. Thoroughly recommend them....the plumber who turned up was called "Sam".

Ange
AngeSydney, NSW2 posts

Electrician work

John L & Sabrina were extremely professional, efficient & took the time to explain everything to me. Very pleased with their work & wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or use them again in the future.

Matt
Matt

Professional Trustworthy Electricians

I just had John L and Jake do a bunch of stuff in my apartment and they were awesome. They were on time, they communicated all the options with pro's and con's of each and then did the job to a very high standard. It is such a relief to deal with honest professional tradesmen.

Dr Obey
Dr ObeySeven Hills

Oven replaced without a hitch

John L from Mr Switch arrived on time and efficiently removed our very old oven and installed our new oven. The cost was perfect for the high level of service and John was very pleasant and informative to deal with. Can't recommend highly enough!

sean
sean

excellent work

Arrived on time. Alex was efficient and did great work. Nothing was too much trouble for him to complete. Thanks.

LisaEbs
LisaEbsSYDNEY

Quick and efficient service

Daniel and his colleague were here exactly on time. Located the problem and fixed and tested it with utmost professionalism and friendliness. I have already advised colleagues of the excellent service and will definitely use you again if required

Margaret
MargaretNSW, 2767

Punctual, quick fix, great plumber

Excellent service will use again. Punctual, provided quote on spot and completed job in one visit. Alex is an asset to your company.