Mr Toys Toyworld

Mr Toys Toyworld (page 2 of 18)

Tsh

TshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic service

Store LocationQueen street brisbane

Good morning Tsh
We are looking into your issue and will get back to you today.

Good afternoon Tsh
Please contact us at
www.mrtoys.com.au/feedback so we can assist.

Good evening Tsh
We were pleased to talk with you today and find a resolution.

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always making an excuse to visit this store!!

Really love the MacGregor store due to the wide range of items, as well as knowledgeable staff. Daniel is particularly awesome! Very friendly and approachable, and always good tips about toys and games. High customer service level.

Store LocationMacGregor
Chris S.

Chris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service at the Indooroopilly store!

I visited your Indooroopilly store to find a gift for a birthday party. Having no idea what to buy for a 5 year old boy as i only have girls, your friendly staff member Amy was more than happy to help! She showed me a range of products and made my visit easy! Will definitely be back again soon!

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Celeste B.

Celeste B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Mr Toys

Dan was truly awesome. Played board games with us and introduced us to fun family games. He was so pleasant and staff are great. We had the best time. So fun.

Extra Yard, Extra Mile!

Dan. went the extra kilometre with us at the MacGregor store, and provided much appreciated suggestions for Co-operative board games and STEM kits. Ask and you'll receive good advice. We also like visiting the pet store next door!

Store LocationKessels Rd, MacGregor, Qld

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place not only for kids

Fun, exciting, fun for all the family and friends, so much to look at, my client has got me into doing Lego also, not too expensive, lots of fun...he he

Store LocationMy Gravatt

Perfect!

Ordered on the internet a dolls pram for my mum to send to her great granddaughter. Pram arrived and is a huge hit. Service exceptional as is the product. Only downside is great grandma and nana can’t be there to see her play with it since we live in the UK. We shall definitely be using your company for years to come. Thank you

Store LocationInternet

nicky

nickyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Product is great. Delivery was fast.

I found it to be sturdy product. The main office notified me that they received my email request. They were friendly and helpful. It was a quick delivery. Easy to assemble.

Store LocationBrisbane
Kellie

KellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I went into the Macgreggor store today and was very impressed by the service given to me by Daniel. He showed be some new board games that interested me and explained the gameplay. It is refreshing to see retail sales people like him. The store is always tidy and has many new items. BIG FAN.

Store LocationMacgreggor
Brian Joseph

Brian JosephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Class First Impressions.

I dealt today, and on a previous occasion with Catherine.
Catherine was professional, obliging, and a breath of fresh air.
Recommend Mr Toys to all my friends and family. Well done Catherine.

Store LocationOnline.

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

wonderful service

Ben has been extremely helpful and very friendly every time I’ve shopped here. He has helped a lot with my questions on specific products. Highly recommend coming here for anything warhammer or things for the kids. Brilliant range of stock

Store LocationRiverlink Ipswich

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and kind service

Mel S was exceptional at Springwood. She didn't hesitate in helping with my purchase and the information and personal experience with the toys, very helpful.
I had my baby with me in my arms and she assisted with carrying the toys to the counter and car.

Store LocationSpringwood, Queensland
Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Sarah at the Hyperdome and Jo at Springwood. Exceptional service. Great team work.

Sarah at Hyperdome went above and beyond! Happy to help, friendly, excellent knowledge of the range and as hopeful as I was that we’d find What I needed. We did!

Store LocationHyperdome
Meredith

Brilliant! Good service is,sadly, harder and harder to experience. Always a joy to see genuine true service and very well worth recognising.
Thanks for acknowledging them.

Meredith

Ps super powers! Love it.

Sarah C.

Sarah C.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service 100%

Daniel was of great assistance to my boys and I. He didn’t have the product instore that we were after but found out when they would be getting it so we could come back. Gave us some great board game ideas was very helpful and happy and you are lucky to have such a great employee!

Store LocationMount Gravatt Kessels road
Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and range of model products

Mr Toys at Kessels Road Macgregor, have the largest range of model kits and associated accessories I have come across. The staff are very helpful and friendly in answering any queries.

Store LocationKessels Road Macgregor Qld
Val Hill

Val HillQueensland

Great service from Corey at Indooroopilly Mr Toys Toyworld!

Visited the store today
to enquire about a product and even though we weren't going to buy today, Corey was very helpful, friendly, and showed us a lot of items relating to the product. These days it is hard to get good service, and this was exceptional. I had 3 little children with me at the time and can assure you, this visit is an investment for the future of that store because of his assistance. Thanks Corey

Store LocationIndooroopilly Mr Toys Toyland

Fantastic Service

Last week I went to Mr Toys Queen street Brisbane, Perry and Renee were amazing and went out of their way to get a product in for me
Brilliant staff

Store LocationQueen street Brisbane

Glennie

GlennieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The nicest staff

Love shopping at Mr Toys Toyworld with my grandsons. I find the staff and I shop at Indooroopilly and Jindalee. The staff so helpful and kind to the little boys. I have shopped at Toowoomba once and again could not fault the service, amount of choice and how ell set out the stores are

Store LocationJindalee and Indooroopilly

Kate

KateSouth West, QLD

Very friendly and helpful staff

The staff at Mr Toys have been very helpful and very friendly in my recent visits. I cannot fault them. They helped me with my purchases, given advice and have shown genuine friendliness in their interactions. Keep up the great work!

Store LocationJindalee Home Mr Toys

Customer service is A+

Hanna has been exceptional with several different inquiries, adding a product to a recent order, and helping with the return and exchange of a faulty product. Communication has been prompt and friendly. Things have been resolved in excellent time, and products have arrived faster than AusPost predicts! Amazing!
Also, everyone else who I have communicated with over the phone has been wonderful too. There seems to be an attitude of, "no problem is too large." Very refreshing. It makes me want to specifically buy things through Mr Toys because I know if there are any problems, they can be resolved hassle-free. Keep up the good work.

Michaela

Michaelaasked

Hi just wondering is there any stores on Melbourne? And is Mr Toys Touworld the same as toyworld at eastland melbourne

Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately Mr Toys Toyworld is only based in South East Queensland. However you can purchase online at www.mrtoys.com.au We have the largest range of Toys, LEGO & Hobbies in Australia. The Toyworld at Eastland is independently owned.

Kylie P.

Kylie P.asked

I find it really difficult that when I want to buy a certain WWE figure , it will only let me select random to be sent out , I need a certain figure I don’t want to pay $30+ on the hopes I get the one I need and no doubles of what I’ve already got. Just wondering why this is the case and maybe suggest that it gets changed as I don’t think that suits anybody shopping .

Hi Kylie

We totally get your frustrations! We don't like that we have to sell product Randomly Assorted also. We suggest that you call 1300 MR TOYS between 9-5pm Monday to Friday and our Online Staff will tell you what we have left in the assortment and if we haven't got the one you are looking for, they will contact the stores to try and track one down. If you call, Please ask to speak with Hanna and she will go over and beyond to get you what you are after if we stock it.

Many Thanks

Ross H M

Ross H Masked

I want to buy a Mattel game called BLOKUS, do you have stock on ground for mail delivery?

Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Thanks for your enquiry. We can certainly help you with the game Blokus. It can be ordered here from our website https://www.mrtoys.com.au/board-games-puzzles/board-games/blokus-classic-7853.html
If you require further assistance, feel free to call us on 1300 MR TOYS. Thanks Mr Toys

Get an answer from our members and Mr Toys Toyworld representatives