Mr Toys Toyworld

Mr Toys Toyworld (page 2 of 22)

4.4

Jake H.

Jake H.South East Queensland, QLD

Refund Refused Less than 24hrs after purchase

Store LocationHelensvale

Hi Jake
We are sorry to hear about your experience please contact us at mrtoys.com.au/feedback so we can further assist you with this.

Veronica D.

Veronica D.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Fantastic A+ service provided by Mr Toys Toyworld about a week before Easter. Great advice, prompt service and despite the unusual quarantine conditions and high demand, the goods arrived within three days.

Summer R.

Summer R.

Mr Toys Toyworld Rothwell

Mr Toys Toyworld never fails to amaze me with the variety of board games, lego, and remote controlled vehicles that I can choose from. Great for presents for my brothers children. Staff are usually very friendly and helpful no matter how late you come in. Have gone in many times and still don't own every board game they have in stock. One day, though, it will all be mine. Mwuahahaha

Store LocationRothwell

Leslie M

Leslie MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mr Toys Capalaba - Excellent Service

Hi I went to the store on Saturday to purchase a Jigsaw and due to demand there were none in stock. Lyn even offered me one from her own lay-by. They took my name and the next day they found one while unpacking stock and called me immediately. When returning to the store to pick the puzzle up. I witnessed aggressive behaviour by another customer because they were not accepting cash.
I have to commend Lyn and Yvonne for maintaining such professional composure whilst dealing with the difficult customer. I also commend them for the fact that they did not let this effect their dealings with customers after this incident. They were their happy bubbly helpful friendly selves. Thank you.

Store LocationCapalaba
Paola

Paola

Mr Toys South Toowoomba

Big thank you to Jenny and the amazing team!
I’m based in Melbourne so they went out of their way to work with me at getting something sent. A+++ customer service.
Could not be happier! My niece will be super happy too!

Store LocationMr Toys South Toowoomba
Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mr Toys Toyworld Kessels road.

Hi I am Ryan. Mr Toys made my day, month, year. I am a massive Transformers fan. And Daniel is the man, he asked if I was looking anything and I mentioned Omega Supreme. He said was it was released and sold out, then contacted another store to order one for me. Awsome. Big thanks Daniel. For hard to find toys go Mr Toys Toyworld Kessels rd..

Store LocationMr Toys Toyworld Kessels road.

Doug

DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will be back again

I recently purchased a Leggo set from Slacks Creek Store and I found the service that Jo gave was Excellent. Went out of her way to Help source the item and the price was also good. Thank you

Mr toy's jindalee

Shout out to Amy from the jindalee store I had a little trouble putting one of the back tires on,Amy from jindalee asked me to bring it to the store she fixed the problem I'd put the wrong tire on the wrong side, she also went above and beyond to put the rest of it together for me Amy's a credit to the store very friendly lovely girl thank you so much my boy loves he's Berg go kart

Store LocationMagregor
Kc1

Kc1Darling Downs, QLD

outstanding help

Every time I have gone into Mr Toys in Toowoomba I am blown away with the customer service I receive. Always happy to help with questions, clean shop with lots of choice. They even wrapped all my presents for me. I wont go anywhere else A one stop shop.

Store LocationToowoomba

Absolutely fantastic!!

Hanna went above and beyond to source a particular toy for my daughter, was very speedy with her email replies and happy to answer my millions of questions!
Thankyou so much!

Naomi

NaomiPerth, WA

Terrible Company to deal with

Avoid this company at all costs. They sent the wrong item, still false advertising on their website, customer service terrible, you have to do all the parceling up and sending back before they refund. Lady on the phone could not care less, nothing else we can do to help except give you a voucher to use at their company as compensation. Avoid buying online with these people and buy local!

Store Locationonline

Excellent Customer Service

Inter-state customer - Items we wanted to purchase were sold out online however after contacting MrToys online, Hanna continued to source the products from stores until order complete.
Arrived in excellent condition.
Not only this, provided customer support details for Hasbro to source other toys not available from MrToys.
Fantastic service! Thanks Hanna!

lego fan

lego fanSydney, NSW

could not be more happy

thanks so much guys, brought the legi chinese new year temple fair sunday,received Tuesday could not be anymore happy.packed perfect so no damage, wrapped in bubble wrap to. will definitely be my new lego shop now. thanks ks again guys, great work

Store Locationonline
clarke vegan

clarke veganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowledge and helpful staff

Shannon was a great help fixing our RC car when we broke it and even went the the trouble of explaining how not to break it in future. But also how to fix it if we do :-)

Store LocationKawana
Belinda L.

Belinda L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service

So happy with the amazing customer service and quick response to questions. Very happy and look forward to more purchases in the future. My son is going to be so happy. Thanks again.

Arjay E.

Arjay E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light up squishy bubble sea animal

Just arrived. DOES NOT LIGHT UP no matter how I play with it. Cost of delivery was more than toy costs or value and is on me to pay to return this junk so needless to say I will bin it

Store LocationCatch.com.au - mr toys toyworld

Excellent service

Hanna was fantastic and very helpful. ordered online and called. Great customer service. Would definitely be ordering toys from this supplier again. Pity we do not have a Mr Toy world in Melbourne.

Jennifer H.

Jennifer H.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely Awesome

Bought 3 funlockets towers online, and 1 was damaged in transit from QLD to NSW. Staff were quick to respond to my email and fast to come up with a solution. Great customer service.

BARBARA WISZNIEWSKI

BARBARA WISZNIEWSKISouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic shop!

Easy parking in Jindalee. Friendly staff, always ready to help. Fantastic range of toys. Fast and very easy shopping bringing smiles all around. Many thanks to all staff for consistent service.
Very Happy!!!!

Store LocationJindalee
Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Disappointed in contact service.

Ordered 2 Gift cards sent to my Grand Daughter in Brisbane. Did not receive a pin number. My daughter was told she could not use the cards with out the pin number. Rang head office..very apologetic. said they would ring myself and my daughter on the Monday. Never happened. Same issue last year. Went to the store again and this time they put it through.

Tegan

Teganasked

I did an order on line
Roughly when will I get it and would I get it befor Christmas please ?

Michaela

Michaelaasked

Hi just wondering is there any stores on Melbourne? And is Mr Toys Touworld the same as toyworld at eastland melbourne

Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately Mr Toys Toyworld is only based in South East Queensland. However you can purchase online at www.mrtoys.com.au We have the largest range of Toys, LEGO & Hobbies in Australia. The Toyworld at Eastland is independently owned.

Kylie P.

Kylie P.asked

I find it really difficult that when I want to buy a certain WWE figure , it will only let me select random to be sent out , I need a certain figure I don’t want to pay $30+ on the hopes I get the one I need and no doubles of what I’ve already got. Just wondering why this is the case and maybe suggest that it gets changed as I don’t think that suits anybody shopping .

Hi Kylie

We totally get your frustrations! We don't like that we have to sell product Randomly Assorted also. We suggest that you call 1300 MR TOYS between 9-5pm Monday to Friday and our Online Staff will tell you what we have left in the assortment and if we haven't got the one you are looking for, they will contact the stores to try and track one down. If you call, Please ask to speak with Hanna and she will go over and beyond to get you what you are after if we stock it.

Many Thanks