Mr Toys Toyworld

Mr Toys Toyworld (page 2 of 9)

Great store, customer service is awesome!

Mr Toys Toyworld in Toowoomba always has an amazing range of products to choose from and when overwhelmed with choices the staff are so helpful and willing to help! Thank-you!

Store LocationMr Toys Toyworld Toowoomba
Hello Maree, Wow! Thank you for sending us a message to let us know our Toowoomba team are doing a fantastic job. We will share this feedback with the store so they can receive the recognition they deserve. We can’t wait to have you back in store soon!David served me and he was super helpful with choosing gifts for my son’s birthday. :)

Best range in town

Mr Toys Toowoomba have the best range of toys, games and models in town - all under one roof. The great thing about Mr Toys is that they offer something more - beyond the usual brands stocked at other retailers. Staff are friendly and helpful too without being pushy.

Store LocationToowoomba
Hi Alison WOW you too love our store, the range, the games, the models also our friendly helpful staff thank you for taking the time to review us with 5 stars. Please stay on the lookout for our next catalogue due out very soon as it is jammed packed with board games for all ages at great prices.

Great Service

The staff are very helpful and willing to go out of their way to assist you in what you are looking for or helping you find a alternate option or search other stores.

Store LocationBeenleigh
Good afternoon Danielle Happy Friday to you and your family, our Beenleigh team members will be very excited to hear that you thought they were not only helpful but were able to show you alternate products, we are 23 stores strong and love to help you find exactly what is needed. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the great service you received, look forward to seeing you soon.

Never an issue

I always find something at Mr Toys, they're always reasonably priced, often have specials and I've always found the staff to be more than happy to help. I've stopped going elsewhere for toys now, there's no need! I've also never had to return anything.

Store LocationLogan Hyperdome
Good morning Sharopar Firstly thank you for being a Mr Toys Toyworld loyal customer also for the 5 star review fabulous to hear we are reasonably priced, often have specials and our teams are more than happy to help. Our next catalog is due in store very soon please keep a lookout, and once again Thankyou for only shopping for your toy needs at Mr Toys Toyworld.

Excellent shopping experience

We were on a tight time schedule looking for a 1 yr old birthday present. Staff we’re very helpful. We found what we wanted plus 6 other items !!! Excellent range and reasonable prices. Only negative comment would be to supply a free bag if purchase over $100.00 instead of charging $2.50 if numerous items bought.

Store Location663 Ruthven St , Toowoomba Qld 4350
Good evening Sybil We are so thankful for your 5 star review, you have made us all very happy to hear that you found our range excellent and our prices reasonable. We have taken on board your comment about bags, when you next visit the store to purchase multiple items you will be offered a bag. Thanks for bringing this to our attention so that we can improve and remember to eat lots of cake at that 1 year old birthday. Have a great weekend Sybil.

Very good service!

Good advice and service. Went there first to look at a scooter. Shopped around and couldn't beat the price so I came back. Nice to know I can return to a real store if I have issues!

Hi Dan We have some great scooter experts, who love to give good advice and service, then we like to back that up with an unbeatable price point as you found, and yes we are very happy to help out with after sales service and advice. Happy scootering and Thankyou.

Great Service

Great service & Great Prices. Shipping is perfect, I couldn't believe how quickly it came, I would highly recommend it to anyone. I will definitely be shopping with you guys again.

Store LocationOnline
Hi Kristy Thanks for the 5 stars! We love hearing stories of customers receiving their orders quickly and that you were happy with our service and prices. We work hard to make sure that we can offer the biggest range of toys online with competitive prices with great service and delivery. It looks like we ticked all the boxes! Make sure you keep your eye out for our regular emails and our website as we are constantly working on providing more specials and savings. Thanks again for your wonderful review. Many Thanks Mr Toys Toyworld

Going Above and Beyond!

We went to the Logan store searching for particular Therapy Toys for my son. The manager was able to let us see how the items we were searching for would be used (too hard for our special needs child), and then went on to recommend 2 other toys that were far better for the purpose we had in mind and things that even his therapy team didn't know existed. I couldn't be happier with our 2 purchases and at the kindness the young man who assisted us showed. 10/10!

Store LocationMr Toys Toyworld Logan Hyperdome
Good evening Melissa 10/10 Thank you PLUS 5 stars wow. Our team members pride themselves on product knowledge so they can make suggestions to help out with the individual needs of our little customers. It’s lovely to hear that the birthday blow out game and harmonica were perfectly suited to the needs of your child. The Loganholme team would love if you could pop back in and have a chat about how these products have helped your family. Once again Thankyou Melissa and see you soon

The Staff at Macgregor were very helpful in finding the Mighty Beanz toy I was looking for & went looking for stock not on display elsewhere in the store for me.

Store LocationMacgregor
Hi Bevan Thank you for your 5 Star review of the Macgregor store. We are so glad we were given the opportunity to help you on your last visit. Our Staff love making sure that all customers leave happy and by your review it looks like we have achieved this. Once again thank you and we look forward to helping you again soon. Many Thanks Mr Toys Toyworld

Service above and beyond

Went to Kessels Rd store the other day and store manager, Marie, was so helpful and accomodating. Problem fixed and I’m a happy customer. Retail needs more people like Marie.

Store LocationKessels Road Mt Gravatt
Hi Ian Thanks for taking the time to send us this wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience at our Macgregor Store with Marie and that we were able to make sure you walked away happy. If you require any further assistance in the future, the team at Macgregor are always willing to help. Thanks again Mr Toys Toyworld

Fantastic help.

Couldn't find exactly what we were looking for but the helpful staff found the next best to it. Will be more than happy to return for my next purchase. Pricing extremely competitive

Store LocationMacgregor
Hi Sandy We are very happy to hear you found our pricing extremely competitive, also that our team members were able to guide you to a appropriate product. We are really looking forward to seeing you again in store soon.

Great customer service

Great customer service by Hanna. Resolved my issues quickly and easily. Will definitely shop here again! Nothing was too much hassle for them. Great communication. Easy to follow instructions. Thanks!

Hi SNV Thank you for telling us about your experience today and the excellent review. We are so glad to hear that Hanna was able to resolve your issues quickly and promptly and that you were satisfied with the outcome. We work really hard in making sure we can meet our customers expectations. If we can help further, please reach out again. Thanks again for your review. Mr Toys Toyworld

Great Team

What an absolute delight and pleasure it was to go into your store yesterday and be looked after by Ryan. This man knew exactly what I was looking for and went above and beyond to assist me in finding this.

Store LocationLoganholme
Hi Donna Thankyou for the wonderful 5 star review telling us that it was a absolute delight and pleasure to shop in our store also that the team member knew exactly what you were looking for and went above and beyond to assist you. Our great team at Loganholme look forward to seeing you again Donna.

Amazing customer service and went above and beyond

Couldn’t believe how helpful Hannah was in sourcing the toy I needed and getting it shipped out. I had had one happy 6 year old due to her exceptional customer servce

Store LocationOnline
Hi Benjamin B. Thanks for your 5 Star review. We are so happy to hear about the exceptional customer service that was provided to you by Hanna. Hanna loves going the extra Mile for our customers and she is a star in our eyes. We are glad she was able to help you with what you needed today. If you need help again in the future, we can assure you that our customer service team are always willing to help. Thanks again for your excellent review. Many Thanks Mr Toys Toyworld

Great range and friendly staff

I visited my local Mr Toys Toyworld store and the staff were very helpful to find what I was looking for. Great range in-store Thanks for the most excellent service!

Store LocationBeenleigh store
Good morning speed demon and Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your 5 star visit with us. We love to help our customers find what they are looking for, from our great range and strive to give excellent service. We really love hearing that we have achieved our goals. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Online purchase via QFF shopping site

My purchase was made via MrToys Toyworld website via the QFF shopping site. A win for me earning reward points and a win for my great niece. Items arrived over 5 working days with all items accounted for. I have no hesitation with buying future items through Mr Toys Toyworld.

Hi Josie H Thanks for your review. At Mr Toys we try really hard to make sure that your buying experience is enjoyable and as expected. We are sorry to hear that you didn't receive the email notification about despatch and delivery. This is something that our system does do so it would be great if you could email us at sales@mrtoys.com.au with your details/ order number and we will be able to investigate why these didn't make it to you. We appreciate you letting us know so if there is a problem we can get it fixed pretty quickly. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to hearing from you shortly. Many Thanks Mr Toys ToyworldHi Josie H Thanks for contacting us directly and letting us know you did receive all communication from Mr Toys Toyworld. Our top most priority is making sure that our systems are working as expected and that we are giving as much information to our customers along the buying journey. Thank you for taking the time to review and then to edit the review to reflect the service you received. We hope your niece enjoys the wonderful toys you purchased for her. Thanks Again Mr Toys Toyworld

Mr Toys Macgregor

There's so much packed into this store that you can always find the perfect item, and for any age. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff who are friendly and professional. Great store to shop at!

Store LocationMacgregor
Good morning Bec Thank you for your perfect 5 star review, it’s great to hear our team members are friendly, knowledgeable and professional also that you found our range caters for any age. Fun time experts believe toys are for all ages, so we have something for everyone. Hope you have great weekend Bec and thanks again.

Super helpful and friendly staff

Thank you for always helping out to the best of your ability. The gentleman on the counter especially is very helpful and really knows his products and always keen to answer any questions.

Store LocationMacgregor
Good afternoon Stacey, Our always keen helpful gentleman who is bursting with product knowledge, loves to answer any customers questions and loves to chat with our customers is a superstar in our eyes and we would like to thank you for taking the time to tell others just how good your shopping experience was with Mr Toys Toyworld.

Friendly staff

The gentleman on the counter is always so friendly and willing to have a chat with you about your day and what other games that you might enjoy! Very friendly place

Good morning and happy Friday Leteisha we are very pleased to hear about your visit to our store and that you found our team members friendly. Our board games expert at Mcgreggor is super enthusiastic in helping customers to make the right selection when purchasing any style of board game. Thanks again Leteisha look forward to seeing you again soon.

Mr Toys has begun to stock RETRO ARCADE machines. This review is fro the Arcade Classics 'Q*bert' machine.

Staff are always fun and friendly, I went to the recently opened Macgregor store in QLD and found the air conditioning a much welcomed bonus for one.

The product I purchased was a fantastic little mini-replica of the classic arcade game 'Q*bert'.

This mini arcade machine is manufactured by a company called 'Basic Fun' which is a division of 'The Bridge Direct, Incorporated.'

First of all the terrific stickers and layout of the console sold me. It was so close to the original that I was stunned. If your in a Toyworld store and they have some stock left you can actually push the 'Try Me!' button and see for yourself a true to the original in graphics and sound demonstration.

Upon unpacking the machine I was shocked to discover a completely playable and engaging mini arcade machine. It was exactly what it said.

There are a couple of negatives for this replica, however at the price point I couldn't give it less points as it was simply amazing value. The 2 negatives of this mini arcade machine are the exact same issue I have of several other machines produced by this same company. Number 1 annoying. 'NO HIGH SCORE' board is kept. That's an instant downer for practically all arcade machine fans and it's something I hope this company or others will take note of. 2. Some of the classic Q*bert sounds are missing. This one is a touch annoying but not as upsetting as issue 1. I'm fairly confident that the original Q*bert had a 'Phenome speech synthesizer chip' within the machine and when ever Q*bert get's taken out by the snake or a blob, there were micro speech messages which sounded like they came from a 'phenome speech synth ic'. They were also emitted by the green pest which also makes some strange voices during the game.

That said, for the price of this unit of which is a Toyworld strong point indeed, this truly is a glorious little replica of the classic Q*bert arcade machine and I seriously doubt your going to find a better replica at this price point. If you want it as authentic as possible you will no doubt have to wait for 1up to succeed in getting the rights to do a full size version and you will be paying a lot more for one of those.

Enter Toyworld with a $49.99 Arcade Classics mini replica Q*bert, but wait for the icing on the cake to get you racing to stores to snap these up fellow arcade machine rep fans, Toyworld is selling them for just $25, yes that's correct only half price. So if your after the best replica you can find for this price, your not going to find anything better at all at this price point for this legendary classic arcade game.

Many thanks Toyworld and I can only hope you eventually consider stocking the rest of this range as there simply superb.

ROCK ON TOYWORLD and long live classic arcade games,
Sean.

Store LocationMacgregor in Queensland.
Rock on spaceresearcher WOW your enthusiasm is catching, our fun friendly team would like to tell you about our retro life size replica of arcade street fighter 2 also at our strong price point. It is a very limited item which is on our website should you wish to check it out. We think you might love it many thanks again Sean.