Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:AD13792
4.9

97% · 1121 · 1%

Maggie
MaggieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

The best ever portable clothes line

I was introduced to this clothes line through a friend of mine. I built a new house with the intention of putting up a clothes line. However we planted some trees (that I love) and they have taken up the space that I had allocated for my clothes line. So little Mrs Pegg is ideal and can be moved from spot to spot to follow the sun. Very happy with this product Show details ·  1
Happy buyer
Happy buyerSydney, NSW2 posts

Strong and durable. Great for people with arthritis or dexterity problems

Peggs Pegs are strong and durable. I have been using my original pegs for years without incident. I have recently purchased more for family members. The pegs are fantastic for people with arthritis or dexterity issues. They can be opened using a pincer grip or by using the palm of your hand. I originally purchased the pegs for myself. They were so good that I purchased some for multiple family members. They love them so much they have purchased more. I wholeheartedly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Shirley Drysdale
Shirley Drysdale

Clothes line/Pegs

Pegs are sturdy don’t break easily This is my second clothes line. Fold up easily and are suitable in small spaces Show details ·  1
Joy Rann
Joy RannSouth Australia4 posts

Fabulous pegs, great to use

Love the colour, they hold really well and fit easily into the purchased bag Show details ·  1
Arjay
Arjay

Best I've ever purchased

Easy to use, sturdy, hold up to the wind and would be great for those with arthritic fingers. Show details ·  1
terry murphy
terry murphy

Perfect

Living in a apartment with a balcony our line is perfect for the sized area we have, no more clothes dryer. Show details ·  1
Barbara Haase
Barbara Haase2 posts

Wide & easy to grip

Pegg’s pegs are so easy to grip & work well with my new line. You can see the thought that has gone into the design of these pegs. Show reply
Adrienne Davis
Adrienne Davis

Fantastic

Great for my arthritis! Just the right size! Easy to use. Show reply
Peter Noble
Peter Noble

Exceptional

Very handy for use in an apartment, especially with 48 pegs. They really grip the line for minimal cloth in the peg, for quick drying. Show reply
Judco
JudcoPerth, WA2 posts

Second Pegs

Both my holiday house and home have clothes lines that get no sun in winter. So now both houses have a Mrs Peggs. The aluminum frame makes it easy to move even with a line full of wet washing. Great asset to both our homes. Show reply
Trish Tomassetti
Trish Tomassetti

Very sturdy and easy to use

Great service and handy items that are sturdy and reliable. Show reply
John Goodfield
John Goodfield

Can't live without it

Very Good. A must for the winter months. Good for drying clothes outside. Show reply
Desley Thompson
Desley Thompson2 posts

I love these pegs, they are great!

I find these pegs are easier too use with my hands Show reply
Seema Patel
Seema Patel

Perfect for cloth drying

Pegs cloth line arrive on time and in good condition, nicely packed.
This is my 2nd purchase, it is better than previous product. It comes with 10 yr warranty for part replacement.
I am happy with my purchase as can dry lot of cloth with ease. Show reply
Deb
DebMurray Mallee, SA2 posts

Just what I needed

Perfect, light and easy to put up and fold away, Show reply
Rebecca Huxley-Morsink
Rebecca Huxley-MorsinkSydney, NSW

Game changing

Purchased this for my 90yo mum who has lived in an apartment for 10 years and was bemoaning the loss of a clothes line, with only a dryer for the purpose. She loves it! She can move it with ease from her balcony to inside, if required. Plus the savings on electricity, it’s a winner from every angle for her. Show reply

Margaret Walsh
Margaret WalshMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Peggy clothes airier and pegs

Love the height, the fact it is lightweight and easy to operate open or closed. Just the best! Show reply
Juanita Fritz
Juanita FritzSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great for apartment living

Love my Pegs products. So compact for a small balcony and it holds so many clothes Show reply
Denise
Denise7 posts

Peggs

We both find the pegs extremely easy to use highly recommend for older people with Arthritis in the hands Show reply
Dawn W.
Dawn W.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Love it

So handy with 2 young kids, love that it can be inside or out & is easy to fold away. Show reply
Patricia
Patricia

Great clothes airer for my apartment balcony!

Lightweight, portable, easy to store. A great airer and pegs.. Show details ·  1
Lyn Meyrick
Lyn Meyrick

Great Products

I purchased the peg bag and pegs and am extremely happy with them. I have owned two clothes lines for over 15 years and wouldn't be without them. Show details ·  1
Liddy
LiddyCanberra 2600, ACT4 posts

Great pegs

Love the purple, easy to use and durable. Happy to recommend. Show details ·  1
Duggers
DuggersSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wonderful purchase

My hands are anthric and the Handy Pegs have made the hanging of clothes on the clothes line a lot easier. Show details
Susie Pearce
Susie Pearce2 posts

Love these pegs

Purchased my 2nd pack, easy to use as they can be pushed on (for arthritis) or opened. Find they hold clothes very well even in strong wind. Show details ·  1
Leonie Callow
Leonie CallowGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome product

The perfect clothes line for an older person who can't reach a regular clothesline anymore. I absolutely love the pegs also...will purchase more soon. Show details ·  1

Jude C
Jude C

Love these pegs, so good on the hands and clothes, love the colour

These pegs are excellent quality and ergonomically comfortable to use, nice and strong to hold all weights of items securely. So nice to have one colour pegs, and such a nice colour too! Show details ·  1
Rachael Soper
Rachael Soper

Love handy pegs

I’ve just received my latest order of two packs of pegs and am throwing away all of my other pegs. I got my first pegs over six months ago with my handy line. The pegs are brilliant, they don’t fall apart or get brittle in the sun! Recommend these particular if you live in a warm climate. Show details ·  1
Ann Williams
Ann WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Pegs are too hard to open with any hands.. Bad for disabled to use

Would not recommend these products to any friends or family. Show details
Peggs
Peggs   DM
Kerrie
KerrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

I have found them easier to use with my hand weakness and soreness

The pegs are much easier to open so I am able to manage these beter that the usual pegs. Show details ·  1
Gayle
GayleFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Mrs peggy

Great products great service but a bit disappointed in the delivery after the last order being so fast Show reply
Tracy G.
Tracy G.Sydney, NSW3 posts

This is perfect!!!

Amazingly easy to use when I have a sensory deficit Show details ·  1
Tracy G.
Tracy G.Sydney, NSW3 posts

This is perfect best product around

Easy to use pegs, I have MS & fine motor skill issues. These pegs still allow me to hang washing & allow me to contribute to the household. Show reply
Tasha
TashaPerth, WA2 posts

Pegs and peg bag

My last bag finally broke and this is the perfect replacement. The pegs are great too.
AndKar
AndKarGippsland, VIC2 posts

Great pegs

Awesome best pegs ever so easy to use even with my weak hands Show details ·  1
Catherine O'Hagan
Catherine O'Hagan

Love your clothes line

I bought extra pegs for my Mrs Peggs line as they are the best. They do not break. Show details

Trish
Trish

The best pegs

The best pegs I ever used. We have very strong winds here and nothing blows off the line with these pegs.
Belinda  Evans
Belinda Evans 2 posts

Love these pega

The pegs are great! We live in a reasonably windy area and Mrs Peggy’s always secure the washing well. Only disappointment is that one will periodically explode/disintegrate .. but worth every cent as doesn’t happen too often Show details
Lynnie B
Lynnie BSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Love my pegs

These pegs are great I got some with my clothes line now I have brought some more my daughter loves them as well . Show details
Sandra Reid
Sandra Reid

Best Pegs

These are the best pegs I have used, hence my second order.
I also have the handy line which is fabulous and I couldn’t manage without. Great for indoors or outdoor use. Excellent products. Show details

Extra Information