MSi MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Motherboard

MSi MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Motherboard

MPNs: B550TOMAHAWK and MAGB550TOMAHAWK
See the Best Miscellaneous Computer Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MSi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nahome
NahomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Features for the price

The motherboard is one of the few motherboards at the price that has USB C at both front and back, which is an important feature for me. it also looks great and has 2 m.2 slots and enough space to work with without being cramped since its an ATX sized motherboard.
The only feature that i would like added to next generation of tomahawk motherboards is built in WI-FI AND BT.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harris Technology for $151.80.

Fair price for a mid range motherboard

This is my first PC build in a long time and was expecting some difficulty putting it together. However to my delight, this motherboard was able to fit seamlessly within my Lian Li lancool II 215 Mid-Tower Case. The integrated IO shield on the board really helped with the ease of installation.

Another reason I chose this board is because I use a pair of 3.5mm audio jack headphones and the board's ALC1200 Codec provides good sound quality.

The motherboard does not come with in-built Wi-Fi though. The 2.5GB Ethernet port works out fine for me since I've been using Ethernet for games that require a more stable/consistent connection (less jitter) than Wi-Fi can provide.

Purchased in June 2021 for $175.00.