MSY Technology NSW

rap attack

rap attackSydney, NSW

SD memory cards

I purchased 2 memory cards and i am used to the way they run at this store. I have purchased many items over the years and its rare i have to take anything back to them. Its not a store to browse things physically. You do that online and then walk in. I prefer to do that anyway

Store Locationultimo
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchasedkingston micro sdhc memory cards

Jonathan

JonathanSydney, NSW

Lee from Mt Pritchard was absolutely fantastic!!! 10/10

Great to see a store that shows respect when things go wrong. Good to see a change like this in at least 1 shop. Will not go to another MSY shop again. Lee was amazing 10/10 hopefully he will become the manager in future and influence the positive customer experience in MSY in NSW.

Store LocationMt Pritchard
Warranty Claim MadeNo

williamcmillet

williamcmilletIllawarra, NSW

Good Service

Great service, I forgot the name of the product but they instantly found it for me. I came in, purchased and left. Quick and Concise, just as it should be. The Creative A250 Speakers blew me away for the price too. better than most high-end speakers with the deep bass and fluid sound, I highly recommend it.

Rude and useless

The store NEVER opens in time always late.
Never answer phones, they say they have it in stock when you get there they don't have it in stock. You ask them to have a look and they cant be bothered, they are rude to people I don't know why.
There prices are ok BUT why go through all that trouble I'd rather pay a little more than put up with MSY'S crap.. Never again!!

Perfect Service

I went a bought a new mobo, CPU and some memory yesterday. I asked the guy to install the CPU for me, as I really don’t trust my skill. When I got home I put the mobo into my new case with power supply. But the machine would not turn on. I took my box to their store today and they try a few things out and turns out to be an issue with the mobo. They swapped it for me. He said I have to put it back together as they have a very busy morning. But I asked him, since I don’t trust my hands, I asked if he can put it back for me, happy to pay for it. But the store manager is so nice - he said he won’t charge this time - even thought there are a lot of customers waiting in the queue. Perfect service! Cannot ask for more. Highly recommended!

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Pickup order is ignored

I put in a pickup order but have never received their message to pick up the item. So I went to the Auburn store and they said the item was out of stock and would be available next week. After 2 weeks, still nothing. So I contacted them online and was told they would ask Auburn store to contact me as it was in stock at Auburn. After a while, still nothing! If they do not have it in stock, why not update the item status on their website. This is annoying.

supaethan

supaethanCampsie

Good value

Website is so hard to use, need to switch between pick up or delivery
Customer service? Hopefully I don't need to deal with any of that.
I only buy products from MSY because its store is close to me and the price is good

Selling used parts as brand new - AVOID -

My Sapphire R9 390 stopped working a couple of weeks ago and today I decided to try to put it apart to clean it and replace the thermal paste. To my dismay I just found out that one of the screws holding the card together was missing from the backplate meaning that not only that someone already tampered with it before I bought it as new but also they didn't even bother checking it when it was returned to them. Disgraceful, make sure that the goods you are buying are brand new. I will never buy again from them.

Matt Wong

Matt WongSydney

They tried to sell me used cpu !!

Very dodgy shop. Ordered online from their website and received email saying that the order is ready.

Turned up the next day to pickup and waited few people in front me and the staff handed over the cpu i ordered which was clearly been used opened with thermal paste all over it.
I had no time to argue and told them to cancel it.

What a waste of my 2 hours trip !!!

Beware people..they will try to sell you used or returned goods as new. Pls make sure you check before paying.

Never ever again shop with this shop.

Kenny

KennySydney

Cheap and service is ok

I normally buy computer stuff from MSY. The price is relatively cheap but sometimes you don’t get much support from the guys when trying to find a proper product.

DJay

DJaySydney, NSW

Good price and awesome product

This is my second system I have purchased through MSY and can not complain about the price

Was cheaper to buy prebuilt system then to make myself and pricing compared to anything else I could find was beyond competitive

MSY buying experience is one that you need to know what you want and have done your research prior, you find the majority of complaints will be due to customer service or lack of.

Excellent service & assistance

Bought components for a build from both Ultimo and Hurstville stores. Had issues 12 months later where they tested the components and arranged for warranty repair and replacement. Couldn't have been more helpful and patient with testing and advice. Had an issue in putting it back together where they asked me to bring the PC in and they tested and fixed it on the spot. Great service and a pleasure to deal with.

Tine

TineSydney, NSW

Click bait

Price on their website was competitive. I went to their actual store, did not bother to order online as that specific store's website indicated availability. The item at that price was not available. But a different brand, similar purpose, was available at $8 more. Not big bucks, but that is not the issue. Asked why I was able to order online and pick up from this specific store, man said their "stock inventory never accurate". I asked if he could check if another store would have that item, he said he "cannot check, nobody will have it".

Shop LocationNSW, Kingsford

Never do business with this company if you want to save your sanity or money. Simple as that.

Their service is one of the worst I've ever seen. Their staff look like they don't want to be there. Some products are cheap. I give them that 1 star. Whoever is in charge of the whole management team needs to think very carefully about running a business. My advice........NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Jedi_Tekky

Jedi_TekkyAU

1 star for low prices, that's it.

If you pop into the store and they have your item in stock then it's all fine. Any other scenario other than that and you'll likely face unnecessary complications. I ordered online for in-store pickup to assure the item was in stock and reserved. Tried calling 20 times the next morning with no answer and the answering machine cutting me off. How hard can it be to process an order in-store ??

Dal. W

Dal. W

Pretty Damn Good

Shop LocationNSW, Kingsford

lid

lidsydney

Awful service

Don't even think of buying anything from msy online, although if you get faulty stuff from store, you will be asked thousands of questions for refund too but the online service is terrible. No one answers the phone, late email replied, and takes ages for the delivery.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Rude, they should not be in business.

They seriously need to proactive with updating their website. Phone inquiries does not exist, When trying to ring the calls just ring out and no response to emails. Seriously what kind of business these idiots are running? Absolutely rude, especially the one in Hurstville.

zillah

zillahNew South Wales

Poor customer service and very bad to follow up

Poor customer service and very bad to follow up your request.
Yes price is competitive.
Try to ring Auburn store and you will notice a poor customer service.

July 19th 2017 Update: Bad customer service

Yes competitive price but veeeery bad customer service special with warranty avoid buying from them , I would got with MWAVE

Ultimo customer service

The staff at ultimo does not respect customers, is reluctant to offer a decent customer experience. Better to order online and ship to home, or buy from another store. When asked about warranty, they throw their responsibility away once paid.