MSY Technology NSW, Hurstville

MSY Technology NSW, Hurstville

williamcmillet

williamcmilletIllawarra, NSW

Good Service

Great service, I forgot the name of the product but they instantly found it for me. I came in, purchased and left. Quick and Concise, just as it should be. The Creative A250 Speakers blew me away for the price too. better than most high-end speakers with the deep bass and fluid sound, I highly recommend it.

Rude and useless

The store NEVER opens in time always late.
Never answer phones, they say they have it in stock when you get there they don't have it in stock. You ask them to have a look and they cant be bothered, they are rude to people I don't know why.
There prices are ok BUT why go through all that trouble I'd rather pay a little more than put up with MSY'S crap.. Never again!!

supaethan

supaethanCampsie

Good value

Website is so hard to use, need to switch between pick up or delivery
Customer service? Hopefully I don't need to deal with any of that.
I only buy products from MSY because its store is close to me and the price is good

DJay

DJaySydney, NSW

Good price and awesome product

This is my second system I have purchased through MSY and can not complain about the price

Was cheaper to buy prebuilt system then to make myself and pricing compared to anything else I could find was beyond competitive

MSY buying experience is one that you need to know what you want and have done your research prior, you find the majority of complaints will be due to customer service or lack of.

Excellent service & assistance

Bought components for a build from both Ultimo and Hurstville stores. Had issues 12 months later where they tested the components and arranged for warranty repair and replacement. Couldn't have been more helpful and patient with testing and advice. Had an issue in putting it back together where they asked me to bring the PC in and they tested and fixed it on the spot. Great service and a pleasure to deal with.

Shop LocationNSW, Hurstville

Rude, they should not be in business.

They seriously need to proactive with updating their website. Phone inquiries does not exist, When trying to ring the calls just ring out and no response to emails. Seriously what kind of business these idiots are running? Absolutely rude, especially the one in Hurstville.

Jeremy Wong

Jeremy WongSydney

Good

The manager at the Hurstville branch was very helpful when dealing with warranty issues.
Not as busy as other branches (Auburn) so service is (relatively) fast.

sheltsy

sheltsysydney

Excellent service at Hurstville store

Friendly and helpful as well as fantastic value. Not sure why so many bad reviews; was feeling apprehensive initially about buying from MSY because this was the first time I'd built a system but the support could not have been better. Immediate swap after a motherboard problem and hands-on help with the cooling system - they even stayed open a bit late to help when we made the first purchase.

krusty

krustySydney, NSW

Good prices now great service (Now my outlet of choice).