MSY Technology Online store

MSY Technology Online store

Very Very Slow posting system

Ordered item a week ago , paid by credit card and yet theres still been no tracking details posted even after invoice has been marked with PAID, not the first time and probably wont be the last

Product PurchasedSamsung 27" Curved FHD Monitor LC27F390FHEXXY

Stephen C

Stephen CSydney

Good price good timing good quality

Ordered a few things from MSY over the years, all were good. Most recent was a 1TB SSD: it arrived promptly, in perfect condition and has been working fine for months.

TMC

TMCKambah 2902, ACT

Take your money but cant complete the order

Purchased computer online Sunday night, payment is deducted from account monday. No confirmation email, no receipt (except from my bank) nothing. Call help line only to find no one answers any call. Contact them by email and get told that i didn't confirm purchase. No record of purchase on their end cant find my order. Asked to reorder but they cant do that either apparently so after 4 hours of back and forward emails finally get told they will refund my money so i can reorder again! Not likely. I shop on a regular basis at my local MSY (Fyshwick Canberra) and they are awesome but the online experience has left me completely disappointed. Unhelpful, hard to contact and just a bad experience all round. Beware.

Matthew G

Matthew GOutback, SA

GARBAGE

Ordered a PC, Tower, Keyboard and Mouse to the total of $2095 .... has been direct debited from my account. Have looked on their website and it says still in the shopping cart???
Tried ringing the Dandenong Store and he told me to ring the number at the bottom of the website, rang that didnt go through to anywhere just kept dialing out. Tried to ring the store again and they let it ring out ???
Whats going on MSY Technology??

NeilTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I don't recommend that you order anything online

Chris H.MSY Technology

Dear customer, we do apologise for the delayed reply. In response to your order, the order is not completed successfully and a refund was made back to you on 20th September, please double check your bank statement. Thank you.

Antonios K.

Antonios K.Sydney, NSW

The refuse to refund me

I purchased Online at their store, they rang me back and told me the comm bank system doesn't work we are so sorry, cancel the order and buy again from your local store and we will refund you back. I went to the store got my graphics card. I have been check my bank for the last 2 weeks no refund even though their email stated 2-3 Days. They refuse to answer emails and now they don't pick up the phone it just goes to message bank. I have now idea what to do get my $251 back.

Chris H.MSY Technology

Dear customer, can you please send the transaction detail to feedback@msy.com.au and we'll double check for you?

Kristina Sanchez

Kristina SanchezSydney

Avoid MSY like the plague

Don't be fooled by their slightly cheaper prices. I bought ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti from them because they offered a slighter cheaper prices than competing stores but then it stopped working 6 months in. After a month of back and forth messaging they completely refused to replace it. Only when I literally told them I was going to file a lawsuit against them then they would listen and replace my graphics card, like REALLY? I doubt this is the first time they have done this. They even 200k lawsuit against them from the ACCC and lost because of false warranty claims.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Warranty Claim MadeYes

just don't

incorrect description on website,
wasted 2 grand, was not offered a refund or store credit. Just pathetic service, laughed at me online.
Never again, the stores don't even answer the phone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Ishu

IshuNgunnawal 2913, ACT

No meaningful support for online purchases

Product PurchasedIntel NUC Kit NUC8i7HVK
TheVannarch

TheVannarchPerth, WA

Avoid online service like the plague

I was recommended MSY by a friend. Ordered a PC they've custom built and waited 3 days for confirmation of order; had to contact them in order to find out that my order did not go through even though the money was received. Was told by a robotic staff member to contact a specific email to get a refund. As it turns out, the refund was already being processed. Incompetence much? Avoid.

Average

Ordered a $1050 desktop on sunday. Took 5 days to assemble and shipped on friday night. Arrived on monday morning with HDD and SSD cables not connected to motherboard. Product working well so far

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service and Help

MSY helped me build a customised and gaming focused computer. Initially I had some difficulties with my order and the State Manager stepped in and not only fixed the issue but recommended improvements on my system, assisted with pricing and reviewed the service at the store! 10/10 in this day and age!!

Absolutely excellent customer service

Easy to navigate once you select which state you are in.
Vewry happy with both availability of items and their prices.
Absolutey fantastic customer service. I had to first change my shipping address, and then I later added to my order (I was the worst customer). MSY were very professional and super helpful at every step of the way.

Jake

JakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive pricing, products exactly as advertised.

Bought Samsung monitor online and worked good.
They have a wide variety of parts online and pricing is very good.
Also went to their shop in Geelong and customer service was excellent.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Prices are good. Service is awful. Personally I would avoid.

The site and the products are fine. But service times, reliability and resolutions are poor. Two weeks to fulfil a simple order and then when it arrived the build wasn't to specs. Many, many attempts to contact them about the issue resulted in zero response. I would avoid dealing with them at all cost.

Product Purchasedcpu
Matt G

Matt G

Terrible customer service, they cancelled both my orders.

I made 2 seperate online orders on the same day. The first purchase was cancelled by MSY because there was no stock available despite the website showing there was. The second order was cancelled because all of the drones left in stock had faulty batteries. At least they refunded my full payment within a week of placing the order. Still very unhappy with this last experience despite several successful purchases “in store” previously.

Poor Customer Service

Poor service
Ship order to the wrong address
Do not have a support phone

Where is the item listed on website as NEW was not NEW !!!!

Shop LocationOnline

One of their Birthday "Specials" yeah right!!!

While on their website i was drawn to the banner for a 14:00 - 16:00 Flash sale for one of their birthday sales $10 for ALCATROZ X-Craft (HP-5 PRO) i click add to cart when it did i saw that it was a total of $19. I started a chat with the online website based customer service while i was waiting 30 mins for a response they changed the price and didn't honour the advertised price. Unfortunately for them i screen shot the price before getting in touch with them.

Not happy with their lack of customer focus.

Russ

RussPerth

Cheap price.. Looooooong delivery

LenerdTheFox

LenerdTheFoxTasmania

Poor service, No delivery choices. Cheap Prices.