MSY Technology Online store

MSY Technology Online store (page 2 of 3)

• Incentivised Review Yes (4%) · No (96%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (16)

Jake

JakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive pricing, products exactly as advertised.

Bought Samsung monitor online and worked good.
They have a wide variety of parts online and pricing is very good.
Also went to their shop in Geelong and customer service was excellent.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Prices are good. Service is awful. Personally I would avoid.

The site and the products are fine. But service times, reliability and resolutions are poor. Two weeks to fulfil a simple order and then when it arrived the build wasn't to specs. Many, many attempts to contact them about the issue resulted in zero response. I would avoid dealing with them at all cost.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchasedcpu

Matt G

Matt G

Terrible customer service, they cancelled both my orders.

I made 2 seperate online orders on the same day. The first purchase was cancelled by MSY because there was no stock available despite the website showing there was. The second order was cancelled because all of the drones left in stock had faulty batteries. At least they refunded my full payment within a week of placing the order. Still very unhappy with this last experience despite several successful purchases “in store” previously.

Poor Customer Service

Poor service
Ship order to the wrong address
Do not have a support phone

Where is the item listed on website as NEW was not NEW !!!!

Shop LocationOnline

One of their Birthday "Specials" yeah right!!!

While on their website i was drawn to the banner for a 14:00 - 16:00 Flash sale for one of their birthday sales $10 for ALCATROZ X-Craft (HP-5 PRO) i click add to cart when it did i saw that it was a total of $19. I started a chat with the online website based customer service while i was waiting 30 mins for a response they changed the price and didn't honour the advertised price. Unfortunately for them i screen shot the price before getting in touch with them.

Not happy with their lack of customer focus.

Russ

RussPerth

Cheap price.. Looooooong delivery

LenerdTheFox

LenerdTheFoxTasmania

Poor service, No delivery choices. Cheap Prices.

Kennneth H

Kennneth HAdelaide

Unacceptable dispatch/shipping times and service

TPT

TPTMELBOURNE

The two meanings of cheap.

movn

movnSydney, NSW

They are really good with warranty.

Most the negatives seem to come from instore purchases, i have no experience with that, mine is online.

The warranty was simple, sent me a box a put it in the box and they sent me a new one straight away too.

I wanted a monitor with no backlight bleed and eventually got it. It's a $1000 monitor it should be perfect and they understood, it's not my fault or theirs it's the company who makes them. MSY are so big they have the power to simply send the items back without making you do all the work. It's like harvey normal, you get exchanges with ease as they know the customer is king.

If you're buying a monitor which has a high chance of a defect, e.g the 144hz 1440p IPS, then MSY is great :)

LinCan

LinCanACT, 2602

It's cheap - there are trade offs - but I was happy

Shop LocationOnline

Do not waste your time with MSY

OK this applies to the whole organisation.
Retail = I am spending the money - retailer provides customer service + appreciates my custom.
MSY = I am spending the money - retailer provides NO customer service + couldn't care less about my custom
You cant even ring a store directly & talk to the staff - what the hell is that !!
Don't waste your time unless you love being treated like a worthless piece of what dogs leave on pavements

I genuinely feel sorry for the people working there. Their management must be loathsome.

Shop LocationOnline

Go Somewhere Else! Terrible!

MSY had an offer on Facebook for a monitor for $299, that was going on special at 1pm using a coupon code "MSYFTW"
Unfortunately it was more like coupon code MSYWTF! upon selecting said monitor and using coupon code i had seemed to have successfully did everything right.. this is 1:01pm mind you.. as i press checkout the store crashes once i finally regain connection.. the MSY online website decides to delete my order and than disconnects again by the time i get connection it is 1:08 and all units have apparently sold out.. what a joke!
I'll never send anyone to MSY or recommend there store or period stained online store again!

Dave

DaveBrisbane

What a joke save your money and shop elsewhere

MSY set up a really good offer for a monitor with only one catch the website crashed as soon as i tried to check out with the monitor i had selected
then when i tried to do it again it was all over and the stock was gone, after all of the hype it was like 2 minutes after the start and they were all gone how come.

Grilla

Grilla

Lying about stock and pricing

Armid

ArmidNorthern Region, NSW

WD RED hard disk from MSY NSW online

I recently bought 2 3TB WD RED hard disk for my NAS from MSY NSW online. quick delivery, good experience.

Shop LocationOnline

"Free" shipping is not free

They advertise free shipping. However, when you go to check out, they add a large so-called "handling fee" for orders that you don't pick up yourself.

Sarthak J

Sarthak JSydney, NSW

Very reliable

I dont understand why people are so dissatisfied with their customer service. I ordered a laptop online. The confirmation email asked me to wait for 2 to 3 days for processing the order. But as the order wasnt prosessed even after 3 days i sent them an email and a got a response within 10 minutes that said the order is not processed only because they have to bring the product from somewhere else and the processing will take 2 more days. they even told me that i can cancel my order and can get a full refund if i didnt want to wait. I decided to wait for 2 more days and today is the third day and the laptop is here. Very competitive price, excellent customer service. 10/10 from my side.

MS Why?

Can't believe I wasted my money buying from these hacks. Bought a GTX 950 OC recently not only was it not a dual fan like they had advertised it also stopped working within a week of purchase forcing me to move back to my 570 meanwhile I have tried to contact them both email and phone call to get it exchanged to no avail I would go inside the store but since it's clear the staff are as useful as a wet paper bag I think not. With any luck Paypal will help me get my money back from these thieves so I can go to PC Case Gear and buy something that will actually work.

Gaz

GazGosford

Exceeded expectations

Buying online can be a gamble as there are so many computer store websites. I ordered 4 products on Monday morning by regular post that were indicated as being in stock. Sure enough just three days later the products arrived well-packaged and in perfect condition. I won't buy any where else again. Their prices are the best. MSY is numero uno.