MSY Technology Physical store

MSY Technology Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, TAS, Glenorchy, NSW, etc...

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (10)

kb3500

kb3500Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problems to date.

Bought new PC components from them a few times and always had good service and advice if and when I needed it.
No issues with them at all.
Thank you very much.

Store LocationElizabeth

Jack

JackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and quick responses by email

I emailed MSY to hold the Msi 1660 super gaming x GPU and I got a quick response back in 20mins saying they would hold it for 4 days and when I got there it was still on hold for me and even tho the price was $419 when I called them it went to $429 but they still gave it to me for $419 i was really happy with that. Service was great as well! Then my brother also got GPU for $399 as well! Also had a look at the product and it’s looks completely fine to me better then expected!
The only thing I’ll say is they didn’t pick up there phone I guess the number may have been changed just not been updated but by email it was excellent!

Store LocationMSY TAS, Glenorchy

moalaeua

moalaeuaSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Great customer service. Brought in my unit and they were able to resolve the issue for me on hand. Even brought a cable from them just in case the issue was with my cabling.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

One month of waiting, dozens of calls and several emails and I still don't have my warranty return

Disgusting service. I've waited a month for a warranty update on an item I sent back to them and have heard nothing. Have phoned them literally dozens of times but no one has EVER answered and they don't have voicemail. They also don't respond to email enquiries AT ALL. They've literally taken my money, taken my product and kept them both.

I'm filing a complaint with the ACCC for this. MSY can go screw themselves.

Store LocationDandenong
Warranty Claim MadeYes

AliG

AliGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Have dealt with this store many times. Always very helpful. Frank has been especially helpful with a faulty product has gone above and beyond to help me with the issue. Highly recommend.

Steve-gee

Steve-geeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great parts supplier and went above and beyond in service

I needed a decent fan solution for my CPU, which had previously burnt out two other fans, including the OEM one. The guys suggested a Coolermaster unit at $48, not only did it drop my temps by 50C, when I had some issues with it being harder to install than expected - the store manager fitted it personally.

For the other reviews on here, remember guys - they cop lots of newbs and all their questions which puts any mere mortal to the test - in my opinion they passed this time - with FLYING colours - I will be back!

Store LocationHolden Hill
Product PurchasedCoolermaster CPU Fan

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Hobart, TAS

Rotten Crooks

Spent $1500 on a new system, the monitor purchased has a small crack in the screen, but they won't exchange - saying only that they would send away to LG to see if they accept the return, but doubted they would as I could have done the damage.
Brand new monitor and NO exchange for a damaged product. Shoddy, dishonest and rip off fools.

Store LocationGlenorchy
Product PurchasedMonitor

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't expect good customer service just competively priced computer gear.

Store LocationPascoe Vale Vic

Pete D

Pete D

Well I miss the old staff that’s for sure!

I’ve been buying from here for some time and always found the former staff to be helpful. One of them has remained at the store and is still customer focused but the other gentlemen there just brushes me off every time and doesn’t recognize me at all even after 18 months. The sad thing was that the HDD I went to purchase was in stock and held for me, just went to collect it and it was sold, now that’s the third time this has occurred. Back to PC Case Gear for me, much better service!

Store LocationFyshwick
rap attack

rap attackSydney, NSW

SD memory cards

I purchased 2 memory cards and i am used to the way they run at this store. I have purchased many items over the years and its rare i have to take anything back to them. Its not a store to browse things physically. You do that online and then walk in. I prefer to do that anyway

Store Locationultimo
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchasedkingston micro sdhc memory cards

Jonathan

JonathanSydney, NSW

Lee from Mt Pritchard was absolutely fantastic!!! 10/10

Great to see a store that shows respect when things go wrong. Good to see a change like this in at least 1 shop. Will not go to another MSY shop again. Lee was amazing 10/10 hopefully he will become the manager in future and influence the positive customer experience in MSY in NSW.

Store LocationMt Pritchard

williamcmillet

williamcmilletIllawarra, NSW

Good Service

Great service, I forgot the name of the product but they instantly found it for me. I came in, purchased and left. Quick and Concise, just as it should be. The Creative A250 Speakers blew me away for the price too. better than most high-end speakers with the deep bass and fluid sound, I highly recommend it.

Riley

RileyPerth, WA

Don't bother.

Went down to purchase a laptop from the online catalogue, asked to buy one and just got a blunt "no, none in stock" since then i have called up about two other laptops which they have advertised and are also out of stock.. pretty disappointing.

Rude staff and no stock

Rude and useless

The store NEVER opens in time always late.
Never answer phones, they say they have it in stock when you get there they don't have it in stock. You ask them to have a look and they cant be bothered, they are rude to people I don't know why.
There prices are ok BUT why go through all that trouble I'd rather pay a little more than put up with MSY'S crap.. Never again!!

Dan

DanHobart

"WE DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE"

Shop LocationTAS, Glenorchy

Perfect Service

I went a bought a new mobo, CPU and some memory yesterday. I asked the guy to install the CPU for me, as I really don’t trust my skill. When I got home I put the mobo into my new case with power supply. But the machine would not turn on. I took my box to their store today and they try a few things out and turns out to be an issue with the mobo. They swapped it for me. He said I have to put it back together as they have a very busy morning. But I asked him, since I don’t trust my hands, I asked if he can put it back for me, happy to pay for it. But the store manager is so nice - he said he won’t charge this time - even thought there are a lot of customers waiting in the queue. Perfect service! Cannot ask for more. Highly recommended!

Shop LocationNSW, Ultimo

Horrendous Service

The people on hire are extremely rude and arrogant, and I'm confused as to how do many MSY locations have this exact problem. They managed to find the top 1 percent of elitist pc gamers who believe that their choices are the only good ones. They are extremely unhelpful when you ask any kind of question, and they will avoid assisting you in any way unless it is absolutely necessary.

Shop LocationSA, Holden Hill

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Pickup order is ignored

I put in a pickup order but have never received their message to pick up the item. So I went to the Auburn store and they said the item was out of stock and would be available next week. After 2 weeks, still nothing. So I contacted them online and was told they would ask Auburn store to contact me as it was in stock at Auburn. After a while, still nothing! If they do not have it in stock, why not update the item status on their website. This is annoying.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Shez

ShezIpswich

Good prices, spotty customer service

This company has good prices, pretty up and down customer service, depends on the day and the staff member.
Website isn't great, not a big fan of pdf prices lists.

Shop LocationQLD, IpswichBundamba

supaethan

supaethanCampsie

Good value

Website is so hard to use, need to switch between pick up or delivery
Customer service? Hopefully I don't need to deal with any of that.
I only buy products from MSY because its store is close to me and the price is good

Shop LocationNSW, Hurstville