MSY Technology Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, TAS, Glenorchy, NSW, etc...
Listing monitored by MSY Technology

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (26)
Fiona Edmunds
Fiona Edmunds

Exceptional Honesty, Fabulous Customer Care and Service - Very Reasonable Pricing!

MSY Holden Hill.. Lower Prices and Friendly staff

Hi I have shopped at MSY Holden Hill since approximately 2004 when I began system building..
I have found MSY Holden Hills staff to be Knowledgeable and always friendly.. In the many years that I have been a MSY customer I have only had approximately three warranty items which MSY Holden Hill replaced without an issue.. Thank you to the staff at MSY Holden Hill for always making my purchases a pleasant experience.. Thanks guys ..
Regards Andrew W

Crap products

Acer 5 purchased, 11 months ago, blown up for the fifth time last night, they refuse to accept no place, repairs done with second hand parts, avoid it possible.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how MSY Technology Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

andlep
andlepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top rate service.

The staff here have always been very helpful and knowledgeable. A while ago I went to buy a hard drive that I had chosen online. When I casually mentioned I was going to use it for a surveillance PVR, the salesman was quick to point out that I had chosen the wrong type and recommended a better hard drive that would suit.
The other day I went in to buy a cpu fan replacement. Even though it only cost $5, the salesman tested the old fan for me, to make sure it was faulty. That is what I call excellent service.

HappyMrC
HappyMrC

Honest and upfront about the products

I was recently having problems finding a third party VDSL modem/router that would sync to an acceptable level with my NBN ISP Provider on a FTTN connection and have a decent WIFI signal strength, which I just need at my place.

I contacted MSY Glenorchy after researching for weeks and purchased a TP-Link Archer VR2800 that is finally doing the job to an acceptable standard.

I had discussions with the guys in the store and respected their no nonsense approach to whether it may work or may not. I was told I had a 80% chance it would fix my problems and fortunately it has worked, which is such a personal relief.

Thank you and good work guys!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Cliff
CliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

MSY in Slacks Creek are honest and low prices

Never once had an issue at this store, with great low prices and efficient staff, keep up the good work!

Fawäd Mastoi
Fawäd MastoiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Mark 2020

Until there is a problem you never know...

MSY Technology
Kelvin C.MSY Technology
Mark 2020

Went to get a PC at MSY the customer service was good and helpful. They gave me good suggestions for what I should get. In the end I am happy with the computer I ended up with.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Seller did not want to refund/replace faulty product

buying a faulty product and returning it the next day and they didn't want to refund or replace. The problem can't be resolved until fair trading comes in.

Honey F.
Honey F.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Friendly Customer service

Had a warranty issue with a monitor that was bought from a different store (later closed due to covid) The Slacks Creek store were extremely friendly and helpful taking on my claim. the repair took some time although this was mainly due to the nature of the repair. Once they had it back in their store it was delivered to me the very next day even though I lived 2hrs drive from their store. A very pleasant , stress-free experience.

Andrew K.
Andrew K.Sydney

Terrible Customer Service

Phil S.
Phil S.Sydney, NSW

Great Help and Assistance

These guys have always been a great help with purchases and most recently with a new build. Problem with a keyboard was fixed instantly with product replacement. New build is great and meets all my requirements.

krusty
krustySydney, NSW

Good prices let down by incompetancy.

We have been regular customers of MSY for decades, pretty much from when they first started. Sadly the customer service hasn't changed much in that time.
Clearly they are only just surviving having recently closed all except two stores in Sydney. One was just 3km. from us, now it's around 19kms.
Their site, considering they sell computer products is still a nightmare. They also don't advise when ordered items are ready for pickup.
Good prices, now friendly staff (they weren't previously) but badly let down by sloppy, uncaring service. Of interest is that many computer equipment shops are now closing in 2020.

ian.tucker.9847
ian.tucker.9847AU

MSY computers - excellent

I have bought from MSY for many years and have found them to be pleasant, provide excellent service and usually very good pricing. MSY is my first 'port of call'. Good range of products.

Read more reviews - page 2See all MSY Technology reviews