MSY Technology QLD, Brendale

MSY Technology QLD, Brendale

DeJen

DeJenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than UMart!

A real difference in using MSY to other online suppliers. Order a computer build online. Not only delivered within the timeframe they stated but when the motherboard I asked for wasn't in stock they upgrade me without any additional costs. Totally different to my experience to UMart (Jan 2018). More than happy with MSY. You now have all my future business.

Kim

KimBrisbane

Want to purchase lap tops for my business, they don't answer the phone (tried at least 10 times to c

I don't understand how they are still in business with that level of non service.
I have better things to do with my time than to chase a business to spend my hard earned dollars with that couldn't care less.

John.

John.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this store.

The only place i go now for a new computer, they don't charge much for assembly of custom computers, parts are cheaper than anywhere else, i do a lot of looking around to see if i can find a better price but can't, they have lots of stock, been going there now for years and never had a problem with customer service.

Pathetic Service. Horrible efforts to communicate and answer customer questions

Been well over a month since I sent my graphics card to them for warranty and I havent heard a thing. I have sent 5 or 6 emails and tried calling 40 + times. I live over an hour away and I shouldnt have to drive there to get a simple answer.
Trying to get an answer out of them if my card was still under warranty took about 2 weeks. They were just refusing to tell me until I rang and demanded they tell me.
The staff are idiots and the manager is extremely rude. They do not value customers at all.
Choose Umart over these morons

Shop LocationQLD, Brendale

Great service. Unbeatable prices for all my builds over the past 10 years.

MSY Brendale

Terrible service. Rude staff. Might save money but you are better off paying more for better service. They are clueless as to what you need.

parsons58

parsons58AU

Rude staff Brendale with do not care attitude. Are getting expensive. Better deals out there.

Attended Brendale for a replacement hard drive and also some basic advice. Well could hardly understand the chap behind the counter who did not give a s..t. Rude arrogant and bad attitude. Time they employed some Australians who know customer service. I will not return but shop online and will get the same level of assistance that s minimal. Have built 4 computers with parts from them but have noticed Asus are rubbish mother boards and keep failing. Horrible business.

BrisbaneUnhappy

BrisbaneUnhappyBRISBANE

Brendale store is excellent

I have brought from MSY Brendale about 6 times. They have a great range in stock, prices are very good, staff know the product range well, online orders are processed quickly. You can select online, order, pickup and fit parts all within a couple of hours. I had no trouble returning a faulty power supply.

Sam