MSY Technology QLD, Brendale

MSY Technology QLD, Brendale

3.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Tumm

TummSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great in Store staff appalling management and definitely not the cheapest as they advertise.

Great store with friendly knowledge staff but whoever sends them stock is a joke. Never have parts their motherboard shelves are often empty while they have 50+ CPU's in stock or they refuse to stock intel unlocked K series CPU's but will only stock unlocked Z series motherboards that are made to suit the CPU's they refuse to stock. - To whom ever orders stock for this place: What is the point of having 50 CPU's on shelf when you have no cases, motherboards or ram compatible with them? Get your act together your staff are trying hard to sell parts and PC's.

Store LocationMSY Brendale, QLD.
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stock issues

Tired of ordering, seeing it is in stock at the store online then driving 15 min to find they don't have it. No use calling as they never bother to answer the phone. the last straw after this happening for the 4th time in a row. Place needs to do a thorough stock take, this has been happening for years but much worse in the last 12 months.

Store LocationBrendale
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSeagate Backup Plus 4TB Portable Hard Drive
DeJen

DeJenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than UMart!

A real difference in using MSY to other online suppliers. Order a computer build online. Not only delivered within the timeframe they stated but when the motherboard I asked for wasn't in stock they upgrade me without any additional costs. Totally different to my experience to UMart (Jan 2018). More than happy with MSY. You now have all my future business.

Physical Shops

Find out how MSY Technology QLD, Brendale compares to other Physical Shops

Kim

KimBrisbane

Want to purchase lap tops for my business, they don't answer the phone (tried at least 10 times to c

I don't understand how they are still in business with that level of non service.
I have better things to do with my time than to chase a business to spend my hard earned dollars with that couldn't care less.

John.

John.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this store.

The only place i go now for a new computer, they don't charge much for assembly of custom computers, parts are cheaper than anywhere else, i do a lot of looking around to see if i can find a better price but can't, they have lots of stock, been going there now for years and never had a problem with customer service.

Pathetic Service. Horrible efforts to communicate and answer customer questions

Been well over a month since I sent my graphics card to them for warranty and I havent heard a thing. I have sent 5 or 6 emails and tried calling 40 + times. I live over an hour away and I shouldnt have to drive there to get a simple answer.
Trying to get an answer out of them if my card was still under warranty took about 2 weeks. They were just refusing to tell me until I rang and demanded they tell me.
The staff are idiots and the manager is extremely rude. They do not value customers at all.
Choose Umart over these morons

Shop LocationQLD, Brendale

Great service. Unbeatable prices for all my builds over the past 10 years.

MSY Brendale

Terrible service. Rude staff. Might save money but you are better off paying more for better service. They are clueless as to what you need.

parsons58

parsons58AU

Rude staff Brendale with do not care attitude. Are getting expensive. Better deals out there.

Attended Brendale for a replacement hard drive and also some basic advice. Well could hardly understand the chap behind the counter who did not give a s..t. Rude arrogant and bad attitude. Time they employed some Australians who know customer service. I will not return but shop online and will get the same level of assistance that s minimal. Have built 4 computers with parts from them but have noticed Asus are rubbish mother boards and keep failing. Horrible business.

Physical Shops

Find out how MSY Technology QLD, Brendale compares to other Physical Shops

BrisbaneUnhappy

BrisbaneUnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Brendale store is excellent

I have brought from MSY Brendale about 6 times. They have a great range in stock, prices are very good, staff know the product range well, online orders are processed quickly. You can select online, order, pickup and fit parts all within a couple of hours. I had no trouble returning a faulty power supply.

Sam