MSY Technology SA

MSY Technology SA

Adelaide CBD, Holden Hill, Elizabeth, etc...

2.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (4)
ian.tucker.9847

ian.tucker.9847AU

MSY computers - excellent

I have bought from MSY for many years and have found them to be pleasant, provide excellent service and usually very good pricing. MSY is my first 'port of call'. Good range of products.

Cheap stock, poor customer service.

MSY have the cheapest stock you will find Australia wide but their customer service is absolutely pathetic, if you're after something in particular you better know what you're talking about otherwise they won't be interested in talking to you, simple as that.

Store LocationAdelaide cbd

Appalling buyer beware

Worst company when it come to warranty,called my son and myself a liar to our face when they had given us parts that had been restocked from someone else.Worst customer service in the industry.john was extermly rude when we mentioned his crap service parter.Amazing that these guys haven't heard of consumer rights,but they will.

Romeo C.

Romeo C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love msy Holden Hill

Great service to buy a cable. It was the right one and we'll priced. Make a well known stationary outlet prices look like a scam.
I would recommend. Thanks guys.

John

JohnBarossa, South Australia

re Service

Re Warranty
A small percentage of products I have purchased from this store in the past appeared to be faulty.
Whenever I approached the store with the issues, they were always resolved quickly either by refund or prompt replacement.
Unfortunately this particular store is now closed. If the other MSY stores are like this one with regards to warranty, I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Store LocationElizabeth
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Brenton T.

Brenton T.

Bad warranty service

Laptop warranty issue - local staff accused us of lying, would not listen and were very arrogant. Forced us to sign repair form under duress ( ie held laptop until we signed with inaccurate comments).

Warranty Claim MadeYes
kb3500

kb3500Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problems to date.

Bought new PC components from them a few times and always had good service and advice if and when I needed it.
No issues with them at all.
Thank you very much.

Store LocationElizabeth
AliG

AliGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Have dealt with this store many times. Always very helpful. Frank has been especially helpful with a faulty product has gone above and beyond to help me with the issue. Highly recommend.

Steve-gee

Steve-geeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great parts supplier and went above and beyond in service

I needed a decent fan solution for my CPU, which had previously burnt out two other fans, including the OEM one. The guys suggested a Coolermaster unit at $48, not only did it drop my temps by 50C, when I had some issues with it being harder to install than expected - the store manager fitted it personally.

For the other reviews on here, remember guys - they cop lots of newbs and all their questions which puts any mere mortal to the test - in my opinion they passed this time - with FLYING colours - I will be back!

Product PurchasedCoolermaster CPU Fan

Horrendous Service

The people on hire are extremely rude and arrogant, and I'm confused as to how do many MSY locations have this exact problem. They managed to find the top 1 percent of elitist pc gamers who believe that their choices are the only good ones. They are extremely unhelpful when you ask any kind of question, and they will avoid assisting you in any way unless it is absolutely necessary.

Shop LocationSA, Holden Hill

Cheap prices for cheap service

Prices are good & that's about it terrible customer service went in looking to spend 3K onwards asked a couple of questions didn't even seem interested or helpful, ordered computer and I've since called 4 days in a day too be put on hold just to be hung up on before anyone answers.

James

JamesMelbourne

I went to purchase a computer case..

Shop LocationSA, Adelaide CBD

Standard service from a cutprice vendor

Divy

DivyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst ever company don't buy from here

paulgoAdelaide

The totally WORST service I have EVER experienced!!

paulgo

Sorry I neglected to report on the outcome. On the THIRD trip, all was resolved with a big apology and absorbing the $10 for the price of the ram. It doesn't change the fact that these guys, many times, have NO idea what they are doing.

Find out how MSY Technology SA compares to other Physical Shops

Just be 100 percent sure before you walk in.

If you buying parts to build a PC, make look you not only record what you want, but also have alternatives prepared in case they are out of stock, what I did to save time, Never ask them to suggest anything for you, to safe time just took phone photos from interesting parts from their website, go in, and shove the phone in front of their face, and said I want this, and that, etc, today I built a good deal computer, but the experience of buying everything, they made me feel like a lump of shift, and it's like they just wanted me to quickly choose, buy and get the hell out of there.

Skunk

Skunk

Arrogant and Rude Towards Customer.

When I wanted to exchange a motherboard which I had bought from MSY, they made me feel sorry for asking that. The person in charge of the store talked to me angrily, and with superior attitude, pointing that I have had opened the box. Then push the box back to me refusing my request. I thought I am doing something wrong but then I realised that something was wrong with that guy. Because nobody deserves that hostile attitude whatever request is.
Also I wanted to return a faulty PC Case to their online store writing that I tested it with two different motherboards and three different USB devices however they ignored my test results and rejected my warranty claim.
They do not appreciate their customers.
MSY is not a good business to shop.

Mic

Micwillunga

Great customer service, Quality products, Great value.

The customer service was great I went in with a list of requirements that i had researched and all were supplied without problems. The staff went through every item to make sure they delivered what i had ordered and answered all my questions in a very friendly manner. My extended family has been dealing with MSY in various locations for many years and have bought a lot of items from full PC builds to minor parts and have never had any issues with anything. My favorite store has always been North Plympton and although always busy the staff are quick and efficient.

Shop LocationSA, North Plympton
Yash7

Yash7Adelaide

Poor customer service

I shop with MSY for years now and perhaps cheapest place to shop IT hardware. Only issue is their cheapeness comes with cheap customer service as well. Usually, cashiers men are rude and incoperative. They do not like when you ask a question. Just expect customer to say exact product model no and pay and runway from their shop.

Shop LocationSA, Holden Hill
Frederick

Frederickbegaar@gmail.com

dito

I had issue with these so called employees behind the counter, had an item for one day no work so took it back via a 100klm trip asked for replacement as item was faulty no no no work like that, so I spat the dummy pulled the item out the box and hurled it over the counter smashing against the desk the ripped the box into pieces and threw it over the counter and walked outside and have never been back or dealt with any MSY outlet again.

Shop LocationSA, Port Adelaide