MSY Technology SA, North Plympton

MSY Technology SA, North Plympton

Mic

Micwillunga

Great customer service, Quality products, Great value.

The customer service was great I went in with a list of requirements that i had researched and all were supplied without problems. The staff went through every item to make sure they delivered what i had ordered and answered all my questions in a very friendly manner. My extended family has been dealing with MSY in various locations for many years and have bought a lot of items from full PC builds to minor parts and have never had any issues with anything. My favorite store has always been North Plympton and although always busy the staff are quick and efficient.

Shop LocationSA, North Plympton

Terrible

Rude, bad service, could not care less, treated with contempt,consumer affairs said they acted probably just within the law, but are morally bankrupt in attitude. My advice is buyer beware go elsewhere and get proper customer support and trouble free warranty. When asked the manger how he sleeps at night he said "trouble free" which is more than I can for his business. Two friends have gone elsewhere to buy 22" lcd monitors, which I'm sure has cost them more than in profit than my disputed video card!! No PR No sense no service no brains.
Nothing-good with "fob off" answers about consumer rights-which are non existent!!
Plympton (SA)Branch try return something under warranty/exchange.

Shop LocationSA, North Plympton