MSY Technology SA

MSY Technology SA

Adelaide CBD, Holden Hill, Elizabeth, etc...

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (4)

Cheap stock, poor customer service.

MSY have the cheapest stock you will find Australia wide but their customer service is absolutely pathetic, if you're after something in particular you better know what you're talking about otherwise they won't be interested in talking to you, simple as that.

Store LocationAdelaide cbd
Romeo C.

Romeo C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love msy Holden Hill

Great service to buy a cable. It was the right one and we'll priced. Make a well known stationary outlet prices look like a scam.
I would recommend. Thanks guys.

Store LocationHolden Hill
kb3500

kb3500Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problems to date.

Bought new PC components from them a few times and always had good service and advice if and when I needed it.
No issues with them at all.
Thank you very much.

Store LocationElizabeth
Physical Shops

Find out how MSY Technology SA compares to other Physical Shops

Steve-gee

Steve-geeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great parts supplier and went above and beyond in service

I needed a decent fan solution for my CPU, which had previously burnt out two other fans, including the OEM one. The guys suggested a Coolermaster unit at $48, not only did it drop my temps by 50C, when I had some issues with it being harder to install than expected - the store manager fitted it personally.

For the other reviews on here, remember guys - they cop lots of newbs and all their questions which puts any mere mortal to the test - in my opinion they passed this time - with FLYING colours - I will be back!

Store LocationHolden Hill
Product PurchasedCoolermaster CPU Fan

Amanda

Amandaasked

SA, Adelaide CBD

Re: C2001724, Hi Chester, when I spoke with you last week you had quoted me $250 per monitor, yet that price has jumped to $285 in a couple of days; is there a reason for the price jump? Will I need a cable to attach to computer desktop you are currently building for me?

also can you please advise when I can collect my computer or do you set up, no urgency mid to late next week will be fine. thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and MSY Technology representatives