MSY Technology SA

MSY Technology SA (page 2 of 3)

Adelaide CBD, Holden Hill, Elizabeth, etc...

2.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (4)

They are a reseller!

Yes, they are not SUPER helpful but in the end of the day they are just a re seller. They sell their stuff super cheap and i have never had a problem.

Adam

Adam

Quit all your winging

It's no surprise all these bad experiences occur when amateurs buy from MSY. MSY is a wholesaler, they don't provide advice, their job is to provide cheap parts, that's all. I have been buying from MSY for over 10 years and I don't think I have ever needed to speak with service staff, except to pick up my order. I have saved thousands of dollars on computer parts and delivery charges by using MSY, and I only buy brand name computer parts. MSY are consistently the cheapest computer parts supplier in Australia. If you don't know what the bandwidth or core clock speed on a CPU means then you need to visit Harvey Norman. No sympathy here.

Abysmal Customer Service!

I knew exactly the part I wanted. I knew it was in stock. (I've dealt with MSY before!). I walked into the store. Only one person ahead of me. The assistant (to use the term loosely) was carrying out testing on a part that the first customer was trying to return. No acknowledgement of my presence...not eye contact, a smile, a greeting...nothing. He carries on testing. I stand by the counter for a while. I wander round. Look at stock. Stand by the counter again. Read posters. Check my phone. Wander around some more. Stand by the counter again. Then just walk out. I simply cannot reward that level of incompetence and rudeness! URGENT need of compulsory attendance at Customer Service 101 for Dummies!

No regard for customers

Suzy

SuzyAdelaide

Very Incompetent

MSY Technology (SA) Pty Ltd
I recently purchased a PC built by MSY, the PC was tremendously heavy I wasn't able to carry by myself, which was found to have a faulty Hard Drive.
The Hard Drive was replaced under warranty however after the Hard Driver was replaced I was not able to connect to the Internet, no Wi-fi. So I engaged an IT consultant to have a look at it which he found out MSY had forgotten to re-install the necessary Drivers when the Hard Drive was replaced. That necessitated the IT consultant to deliver the PC to MSY and wait while the Drivers were re-installed.
The IT consultant charged me for his time $176.50, if Msy had been done his job correctly, it was un-necessary to engage an IT consultant.

John doe

John doeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never going back on online order delivery

Gave msy online ordering a go..purchased on monday noon and got my tracking number thursday after i enquired whats happening with my order..stay away from online ordering..

Great

Great relialbe company so cheap, i dont know how they are so cheap. Very reliable. Good close locations as well.

Ripped Off

Bought 2 supposedly HD5670 GPU's when building a system for my son years ago.Kept all boxes etc and recently found (more experienced now) I was sold HD4670's in 5670 boxes.A check with PassMark shows the performance of the cards I got was half of that paid for.Really pissed to have paid $300 to be ripped off.CHECK EVERYTHING IS WHAT YOU PAID FOR!!!!

Foxit1

Foxit1Adelaide

Msy - not for those who have limited knowledge.

For the last 10 years I have purchased systems, components, peripherals, and numerous laptops.
The sales staff are just that, sales, not always technical. Do your OWN research and like me you'll have no problems.
Yes, I have had warranty returns due to component failure, and when it's a currently stocked item it's always been changed over. If the item has been superseded the manufacturer interaction to rectify has been enacted. It cannot be the fault of the sales outlet if the manufacturer of the part isn't as speedy to resolve.

Find out how MSY Technology SA compares to other Physical Shops

It should be no star to be given at all !!!

Rude people never listen to your explanation they will blame you the mistake. It's cheap yes but it worth to pay more than talking to the staff not friendly at all unconsiderate to the the customer. No return even less then an hour you purchase the product they will insult you. Never ever come back to this shop again ... Disgusting people

Hugh P

Hugh PAdelaide

Timely service, very helpful - PORT ADELAIDE

Shop LocationSA, Port Adelaide

Good parts but terrible customer service

I spent over $1200 at Msy and I got a few other computer parts from another online store and they refused to build it and they said it would take up to 3 weeks to build and test.......... so me and my mate built it ourselves and works wonderfully!! Not going back there again!! PC Case Gear I highly reccomend!! Oh and let's not forget how they don't smile at you, the guy I spoke to literally said. "What do you want" as his opening sentence..........

Shop LocationSA, Holden Hill

No return when one was promised

Went to buy a gaming mouse from their Pirie St Adelaide store. for my son. Was told it was not in stock and they suggested another one. I asked if it could be returned if it was not suitable and was told i could.
Turns out it was not the right mouse and went to return it. I told them what had happened and they refused to refund the purchase because the seal was broken ( i could not see any broken seal).No offer of exchange either. Broken promises do not work in business.
I have spent over 20k with this mob in the past two years but will not use them again.

Shop LocationSA, Adelaide CBD

Great service and great price.

MSY sells products cheaper than their competitors. Customer service is really top notch and the staff working at the Elizabeth branch are really fast and efficient and show a professional attitude towards their work.

William Lu

William LuSouth Australia, 5000

Only for the people who know what they're doing.

John

JohnBarossa, South Australia

Never had an issue with Warranty Claims - SA Branches

Over the last 3 to 4 years, I've purchased many products from MSY in Adelaide ( Adelaide, Elizabeth and Holden Hill Branches ), and on occasion an item failed. When I approached them for warranty, they tested the items in store, as you would expect, and when proved faulty, they offered a choice, repair, replacement or money back. Never had an issue.

BumbleBee

BumbleBeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Caught out: sold me the same faulty graphics card twice!

Rachel

RachelAdelaide, South Australia

Terrible customer service!

I have shopped at MSY numerous times for quite a few years and almost every time the customer service had been bad. The staff are usually uncaring, rude, disinterested and unhelpful. Only once have I been served by someone with average customer service skills. I am hesitant to ever shop there again.
Cheap stock
Surcharge for people using credit cards. Terrible customer service. Unhelpful staff.

Shop LocationSA, Elizabeth

Horrible service and return policies

Rude service

A young blond boy served me and made me feel like a second class citizen ..he was rude and completely disrespectful ,would not even answer a simple question about a laptop i wanted to buy ...I would not even hire this guy to clean my toilet ...to let him deal with people is crazy
Cheap components
Poor customer service...bordering on criminal ..