MSY Technology TAS, Glenorchy

MSY Technology TAS, Glenorchy

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Hobart, TAS

Rotten Crooks

Spent $1500 on a new system, the monitor purchased has a small crack in the screen, but they won't exchange - saying only that they would send away to LG to see if they accept the return, but doubted they would as I could have done the damage.
Brand new monitor and NO exchange for a damaged product. Shoddy, dishonest and rip off fools.

Store LocationGlenorchy
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedMonitor

Dan

DanHobart

"WE DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE"

EventuallyMaybe

EventuallyMaybeAU

Great prices, friendly & helpful service always.

Answer the phone!!!

Placed an order for a PC to be built. The guy who answered my call promised to email me my quotation. He never get back to me. When I try calling the store, I could not get through as the line was often busy. After a week, I decided to head down to Hobart to get the components to build my computer only to realise how quiet the store was. It's amazing to see how quiet the store was yet they are very slow in getting back to their customers. PATHETIC! Very bad location to open up the store too....

Shop LocationTAS, Glenorchy

My computer exceed my expectation

Went in the Glenorchy store and told the guys there that I wanted a High End gaming computer. The staff made a list suggested me to go for the items suggested. I protested at first as I am expected to spend $4000+ including labour charge, monitors, windows and keyboard combo. Eventually I paid the money and waited for 2 days for the computer to be complete. On the day I collected my PC, I was soo satisfied. They did a pretty good job with the wiring too....