MSY Technology VIC, Clayton

MSY Technology VIC, Clayton

hahabin

hahabin

NEVER to buy anything from MSY

Very terrible service. I bought a screen from clayton shop, and randomly restart within a few days after usage. I ask for replacing and their staff told me fixing is the only option for me(yes, I know my money is in your pocket, and you have the confidence to be dismissive ), and it takes more than 1 month!!!!! no feedbback about my screen! I call them, no one answer the call. I don't know what do to with their terrible service.
I will never by anything from MSY for the rest of my life!!!! if you want to buy any computer parts, never go to MSY, they only sell trouble no good products(one of my friend told me they are selling used products as new one!!!!!!!).

sam

samRichmond-Tweed, NSW

worse place to buy anything!!!

first of all i dont know why this company still doing business in australia??? i went to buy a laptop and got the worse attitude from a Chinese guy in the coutner and then when i went home i found the packet was open before and the charger was missing then i run to the shop and they told me off told me its not their business whats inside the box that is a great offence i want to sue them but within few days im going overseas for a job and probably going to stay there over an year but this moron wasted my 2000 dollar not returning any money
what should i do. why people go there to shop??? govt should shut them down. if people got shame they will not go there to buy anything.

Was quick and easy

Was in and out of the store within 5 minutes, quick and easy experience, the laptop I bought was $300 cheaper than any other store and im very happy with my purchase

Worst company if I could give less than 1 star I would

Worst company around.. Do not recommend I purchased a product from which was broken. Took it back on warranty over a 1.5 month ago still haven't heard anything back, staff are rude and useless at their jobs. Bought my last 2 systems there and won't be getting anymore.. PCcasegear or your local computer shop can do a better job than MSY.

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple and efficient

Generally have the most competitive prices outside of special deals. Quick and efficient service (no frills) - best that you know what you want before going to the store. I have only ever had to return one item, a graphics card quite a few years ago, which they replaced with an equivalent spec card on the day.

Yanta

YantaRingwood

Buyer Beware: Get the wrong product you are stuck with it

Jimmyy

Jimmyy

Rude customer service, do whatever it takes to avoid exchange on defective item

Went into to buy a $20 Gigabyte mouse. Got home opened it, found the mouse wheel was too loose and would slide when i moved the mouse. Went in the next day to talk to the sales rep to exchange it. The rep checked the mouse on the computer; said the mouse worked and loose wheels were prone to cheaper mouses. Implying the defect was acceptable because i purchased a cheaper mouse and thus refusing an exchange Buyer beware: once you purchase anything from there defective or not your on your own

insulting customer service, warranty/returns policy a joke on defective products

jvdv1

jvdv1

Terrible

You need to know what you want, don't go looking for advice. In addition make sure the item you buy doesn't need to be returned. I returned a PSU which was faulty some 2 weeks after I bought it and it took months - yes months - to get a replacement. It didn't help when I called them that the phone was seldom answered (Clayton Store) and when I called the other Melbourne stores for assistance I was told I needed to dael with Clayton.
Cheap prices
They don't like to answer the phone (Clayton store)You need to know what you want - no advice offered or givenVery slow at replacing faulty items.

Bad