MSY Technology WA, Cannington

MSY Technology WA, Cannington

Leo

Leo

worst

video card break down with in 2 months, I could not use computer for 4 weeks, because they have to send the card to NSW to get repaired. Then After 1 week it broken again, I did not want to wait 4 weeks again, so I bought new video card. but after 1 year later my hard drive broken, I went recovery shop, they said they need $800 to fix it.
and few weeks ago the power box burn out. I did save $200 because they are cheaper. but at end I lost my data my video card, and power supply within 3 weeks, 1 year and 2 years.
I had dell PC for 7 years, have not had any problems.

Dave

Dave

MSY will provide the goods if you have researched its name, catalog number (if available) and availa

Funky Consumer

Funky ConsumerPerth, WA

As a computer tech. Price as all I need and that's what I get.