1.7

Store LocationAuburn NSW
Sergiuo

SergiuoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid it!!

You want to waste your time and money, buy MSY, you want to deal with staff that take 4 days to answer an email, buy MSY. I was lucky to pay with paypal so I could get my refund after a couple of weeks. don't buy from MSY!!

Product Purchasedaoc 24g2

What consumer rights? What customer service

Would love to give no stars

For a company that has a lot of customers they have little to no customer service. Graphics card just stopped after 18 months. Taken back, checked in store, not working, sent away, yep not working. Yet I can’t get a refund yet I am entitled to one. No one picks up the phone, no one to email, and if you try and reply to their email it doesn’t let you.
Stay clear of this company

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how MSY Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Alain C.

Alain C.Sydney, NSW

Astounding service

I have dealt with MSY (both ultimo and auburn stores) for over 15 years, yes the wait is long, but, to save money you cannot beat MSY, because of MSY i have been able to build custom computers for friends, family and clients at competitive rates and still turn a profit. People have to understand that MSY is a no nonsense business, their main clientele are people who now their stuff in regards to hardware. If you have no idea, then shop somewhere else and stop being a “karen”

Store LocationAuburn

Stole my money

Shipped half of the order, was advised they would refund the other half 3 weeks later no refund. Revived the order with an invoice stating refund was processed. Paid via PayPal and no refund. Go in store to purchase don't recommend ordering online.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

They have what you want but customer service it terribad!

They have a website that does NOT track stock and they do not have phones.... Use only if they are the last resort! The general knowledge of the staff member (usually only one) is typically OK but their returns/customer service is universally awful!

Store LocationFyshwick
John

JohnBarossa, South Australia

re Service

Re Warranty
A small percentage of products I have purchased from this store in the past appeared to be faulty.
Whenever I approached the store with the issues, they were always resolved quickly either by refund or prompt replacement.
Unfortunately this particular store is now closed. If the other MSY stores are like this one with regards to warranty, I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Store LocationElizabeth
Brenton T.

Brenton T.

Bad warranty service

Laptop warranty issue - local staff accused us of lying, would not listen and were very arrogant. Forced us to sign repair form under duress ( ie held laptop until we signed with inaccurate comments).

Warranty Claim MadeYes

One month of waiting, dozens of calls and several emails and I still don't have my warranty return

Disgusting service. I've waited a month for a warranty update on an item I sent back to them and have heard nothing. Have phoned them literally dozens of times but no one has EVER answered and they don't have voicemail. They also don't respond to email enquiries AT ALL. They've literally taken my money, taken my product and kept them both.

I'm filing a complaint with the ACCC for this. MSY can go screw themselves.

Store LocationDandenong
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how MSY Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Kristina Sanchez

Kristina SanchezSydney

Avoid MSY like the plague

Don't be fooled by their slightly cheaper prices. I bought ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti from them because they offered a slighter cheaper prices than competing stores but then it stopped working 6 months in. After a month of back and forth messaging they completely refused to replace it. Only when I literally told them I was going to file a lawsuit against them then they would listen and replace my graphics card, like REALLY? I doubt this is the first time they have done this. They even 200k lawsuit against them from the ACCC and lost because of false warranty claims.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

just don't

incorrect description on website,
wasted 2 grand, was not offered a refund or store credit. Just pathetic service, laughed at me online.
Never again, the stores don't even answer the phone.

Big DuncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor company and product, stay away from MSI computers

Product PurchasedMSI EX623
Chris H.MSY Technology

Dear customer, sorry for late reply. MSY Technology never carry MSI EX623 before, and we don't sell extended warranty for MSI notebook. May I know which store you purchased from?

Big Dunc

TECHS on Latrobe street Melbourne and it is an ALL IN ONE computer not a note book

Chris H.MSY Technology

Dear customer, MSY Technology Pty Ltd is not MSI Australia (similar to TECHS you shopped with, but we have 28 stores throughout Australia), we do carry some of MSI products but we are not associate in anyway with them.

Tingting Y.

Tingting Y.asked

NSW, Auburn

We had a monitor return to fix on 6 Jun 2020, until now no one call us back. What's going on?
your email does not working, your phone no one pick up.
Are you still running business?

John O.

John O.asked

VIC, Mitcham

Love the boys there - yes u need to know what you want. Have never had an issue - only ever 1 warranty claim for something dead on arrival and was sorted same day replaced with a new product.

Chris Robinson
Chris Robinson

I've never had a problem with a purchase, but I'm confident that the people I deal with at MSY would be willing and helpful.

Amanda

Amandaasked

SA, Adelaide CBD

Re: C2001724, Hi Chester, when I spoke with you last week you had quoted me $250 per monitor, yet that price has jumped to $285 in a couple of days; is there a reason for the price jump? Will I need a cable to attach to computer desktop you are currently building for me?

also can you please advise when I can collect my computer or do you set up, no urgency mid to late next week will be fine. thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and MSY Technology representatives