1.4

• Return Claim MadeYes (11) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (3)

Andrew K.

Andrew K.Sydney

Terrible Customer Service

Store LocationAuburn NSW
Warranty Claim MadeYes

What consumer rights? What customer service

Would love to give no stars

For a company that has a lot of customers they have little to no customer service. Graphics card just stopped after 18 months. Taken back, checked in store, not working, sent away, yep not working. Yet I can’t get a refund yet I am entitled to one. No one picks up the phone, no one to email, and if you try and reply to their email it doesn’t let you.
Stay clear of this company

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Can I give them less than a 1?

Bought online - item showed "in stock" - after 4 days - past the time they said it would be ready... no luck. No-one answers the phones, can't get through on webchat. I was on hold on the office number for 35 mins before I gave up. Only way to get action was to threaten paypal dispute. So they've cancelled my order but no refund as yet. Funny they took my money quick enough.

Product PurchasedM.SPEC Lite Gaming System
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how MSY Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MSY PascoeVale have you got the message yet?

I'll join the chorus of complaints. I bought an SanDisk SSD from which failed after a couple of weeks. They refused to exchange it insisting on 'assessing' the product by sending it to Sydney, after two weeks I wrote an email saying it was taking too long, but four weeks turned into six weeks plus (I'd nearly forgotten about it). I spoke to consumer affairs who gave me a form letter that I filled out and sent to MSY. Still no response. I ended up walking in but rather than blow my stack I waited patiently and was given my replacement drive without an argument. Sleazy behaviour though, it should have been replaced on the spot.

Store LocationPascoe Vale

Stole my money

Shipped half of the order, was advised they would refund the other half 3 weeks later no refund. Revived the order with an invoice stating refund was processed. Paid via PayPal and no refund. Go in store to purchase don't recommend ordering online.

Brenton T.

Brenton T.

Bad warranty service

Laptop warranty issue - local staff accused us of lying, would not listen and were very arrogant. Forced us to sign repair form under duress ( ie held laptop until we signed with inaccurate comments).

Warranty Claim MadeYes

One month of waiting, dozens of calls and several emails and I still don't have my warranty return

Disgusting service. I've waited a month for a warranty update on an item I sent back to them and have heard nothing. Have phoned them literally dozens of times but no one has EVER answered and they don't have voicemail. They also don't respond to email enquiries AT ALL. They've literally taken my money, taken my product and kept them both.

I'm filing a complaint with the ACCC for this. MSY can go screw themselves.

Store LocationDandenong
Andrew M.

Andrew M.Hobart, TAS

Rotten Crooks

Spent $1500 on a new system, the monitor purchased has a small crack in the screen, but they won't exchange - saying only that they would send away to LG to see if they accept the return, but doubted they would as I could have done the damage.
Brand new monitor and NO exchange for a damaged product. Shoddy, dishonest and rip off fools.

Store LocationGlenorchy
Product PurchasedMonitor
Kristina Sanchez

Kristina SanchezSydney

Avoid MSY like the plague

Don't be fooled by their slightly cheaper prices. I bought ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti from them because they offered a slighter cheaper prices than competing stores but then it stopped working 6 months in. After a month of back and forth messaging they completely refused to replace it. Only when I literally told them I was going to file a lawsuit against them then they would listen and replace my graphics card, like REALLY? I doubt this is the first time they have done this. They even 200k lawsuit against them from the ACCC and lost because of false warranty claims.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how MSY Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Big DuncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor company and product, stay away from MSI computers

Product PurchasedMSI EX623
Chris H.MSY Technology

Dear customer, sorry for late reply. MSY Technology never carry MSI EX623 before, and we don't sell extended warranty for MSI notebook. May I know which store you purchased from?

Big Dunc

TECHS on Latrobe street Melbourne and it is an ALL IN ONE computer not a note book

Chris H.MSY Technology

Dear customer, MSY Technology Pty Ltd is not MSI Australia (similar to TECHS you shopped with, but we have 28 stores throughout Australia), we do carry some of MSI products but we are not associate in anyway with them.

Jonathan

JonathanSydney, NSW

Lee from Mt Pritchard was absolutely fantastic!!! 10/10

Great to see a store that shows respect when things go wrong. Good to see a change like this in at least 1 shop. Will not go to another MSY shop again. Lee was amazing 10/10 hopefully he will become the manager in future and influence the positive customer experience in MSY in NSW.

Store LocationMt Pritchard

Tingting Y.

Tingting Y.asked

NSW, Auburn

We had a monitor return to fix on 6 Jun 2020, until now no one call us back. What's going on?
your email does not working, your phone no one pick up.
Are you still running business?

John O.

John O.asked

VIC, Mitcham

Love the boys there - yes u need to know what you want. Have never had an issue - only ever 1 warranty claim for something dead on arrival and was sorted same day replaced with a new product.

Chris Robinson
Chris Robinson

I've never had a problem with a purchase, but I'm confident that the people I deal with at MSY would be willing and helpful.

Amanda

Amandaasked

SA, Adelaide CBD

Re: C2001724, Hi Chester, when I spoke with you last week you had quoted me $250 per monitor, yet that price has jumped to $285 in a couple of days; is there a reason for the price jump? Will I need a cable to attach to computer desktop you are currently building for me?

also can you please advise when I can collect my computer or do you set up, no urgency mid to late next week will be fine. thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and MSY Technology representatives