MSY Technology

MSY Technology (page 2 of 21)

Online store, Physical store

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (38)

kb3500

kb3500Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problems to date.

Bought new PC components from them a few times and always had good service and advice if and when I needed it.
No issues with them at all.
Thank you very much.

Store LocationElizabeth
Jack

JackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and quick responses by email

I emailed MSY to hold the Msi 1660 super gaming x GPU and I got a quick response back in 20mins saying they would hold it for 4 days and when I got there it was still on hold for me and even tho the price was $419 when I called them it went to $429 but they still gave it to me for $419 i was really happy with that. Service was great as well! Then my brother also got GPU for $399 as well! Also had a look at the product and it’s looks completely fine to me better then expected!
The only thing I’ll say is they didn’t pick up there phone I guess the number may have been changed just not been updated but by email it was excellent!

Store LocationMSY TAS, Glenorchy

Adrian

Adrian

One of the most terrible online shopping experience

Purchase two gaming mice from their website and since then no update at all after a week. Send them multiple emails and finally get a reply saying that the order is processing, but no tracking number yet. It's the second week now, but still no tracking number provided. Fed up and ask them for a full refund.

Didn't know it would be this hard to just send two gaming mice. Definitely stay away from the online store.

moalaeua

moalaeuaSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Great customer service. Brought in my unit and they were able to resolve the issue for me on hand. Even brought a cable from them just in case the issue was with my cabling.

Adam G.

Adam G.Western District, VIC

Deplorable service. Shop Elsewhere.

Product PurchasedIntel Core i7-9700K Processor

By far the WORST company I have dealt with!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Do NOT shop here using the online store!

I placed an order on the 11th of dec and it is still processing!! Its been 13 days now and i havent gotten a single reply from them. The customer service is insanely horrible.

Tim C.

Tim C.Sydney, NSW

Took 13 days to decide not to fulfil my order

Rae

Rae

Avoid ordering anything from MSY

Place an order on 11 Dec and the item is not ship yet and no update about the orders for 4 working days. Customer services is ZERO because no body bothers to pick up the phones.

Speed-Holes

Speed-HolesSydney, NSW

Avoid ordering anything from their online store, no matter how attractive the price

I placed an order on the 2nd of December, a full 10 days ago and it still hasn't been sent.
It has been marked shipped on Tuesday 10th of December however AU Post has stated it has not collected the parcel.

I have now sent 3 emails, called their helpdesk and sat on hold for 20 minutes TWICE and once for over an hour and left a message each time. No one has ever returned any of my correspondence.

Took my money immediately however have not sent any goods. Shocking customer service, literally do not know how these guys are still in business.

Filed a consumer law complaint with them for 'misleading or deceptive conduct'. Had I known that the shipping times are not 2 days as stated on their website I would never had ordered.

One month of waiting, dozens of calls and several emails and I still don't have my warranty return

Disgusting service. I've waited a month for a warranty update on an item I sent back to them and have heard nothing. Have phoned them literally dozens of times but no one has EVER answered and they don't have voicemail. They also don't respond to email enquiries AT ALL. They've literally taken my money, taken my product and kept them both.

I'm filing a complaint with the ACCC for this. MSY can go screw themselves.

Store LocationDandenong
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Adam C.

Adam C.

Very Very Slow posting system

Ordered item a week ago , paid by credit card and yet theres still been no tracking details posted even after invoice has been marked with PAID, not the first time and probably wont be the last

Product PurchasedSamsung 27" Curved FHD Monitor LC27F390FHEXXY
Stephen C

Stephen CSydney

Good price good timing good quality

Ordered a few things from MSY over the years, all were good. Most recent was a 1TB SSD: it arrived promptly, in perfect condition and has been working fine for months.

AliG

AliGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Have dealt with this store many times. Always very helpful. Frank has been especially helpful with a faulty product has gone above and beyond to help me with the issue. Highly recommend.

Steve-gee

Steve-geeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great parts supplier and went above and beyond in service

I needed a decent fan solution for my CPU, which had previously burnt out two other fans, including the OEM one. The guys suggested a Coolermaster unit at $48, not only did it drop my temps by 50C, when I had some issues with it being harder to install than expected - the store manager fitted it personally.

For the other reviews on here, remember guys - they cop lots of newbs and all their questions which puts any mere mortal to the test - in my opinion they passed this time - with FLYING colours - I will be back!

Store LocationHolden Hill
Product PurchasedCoolermaster CPU Fan

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Hobart, TAS

Rotten Crooks

Spent $1500 on a new system, the monitor purchased has a small crack in the screen, but they won't exchange - saying only that they would send away to LG to see if they accept the return, but doubted they would as I could have done the damage.
Brand new monitor and NO exchange for a damaged product. Shoddy, dishonest and rip off fools.

Store LocationGlenorchy
Product PurchasedMonitor
Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't expect good customer service just competively priced computer gear.

Store LocationPascoe Vale Vic
Pete D

Pete D

Well I miss the old staff that’s for sure!

I’ve been buying from here for some time and always found the former staff to be helpful. One of them has remained at the store and is still customer focused but the other gentlemen there just brushes me off every time and doesn’t recognize me at all even after 18 months. The sad thing was that the HDD I went to purchase was in stock and held for me, just went to collect it and it was sold, now that’s the third time this has occurred. Back to PC Case Gear for me, much better service!

Store LocationFyshwick
TMC

TMCKambah 2902, ACT

Take your money but cant complete the order

Purchased computer online Sunday night, payment is deducted from account monday. No confirmation email, no receipt (except from my bank) nothing. Call help line only to find no one answers any call. Contact them by email and get told that i didn't confirm purchase. No record of purchase on their end cant find my order. Asked to reorder but they cant do that either apparently so after 4 hours of back and forward emails finally get told they will refund my money so i can reorder again! Not likely. I shop on a regular basis at my local MSY (Fyshwick Canberra) and they are awesome but the online experience has left me completely disappointed. Unhelpful, hard to contact and just a bad experience all round. Beware.

Matthew G

Matthew GOutback, SA

GARBAGE

Ordered a PC, Tower, Keyboard and Mouse to the total of $2095 .... has been direct debited from my account. Have looked on their website and it says still in the shopping cart???
Tried ringing the Dandenong Store and he told me to ring the number at the bottom of the website, rang that didnt go through to anywhere just kept dialing out. Tried to ring the store again and they let it ring out ???
Whats going on MSY Technology??