MSY Technology

MSY Technology (page 3 of 22)

Online store, Physical store

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (44)

Tim C.

Tim C.Sydney, NSW

Took 13 days to decide not to fulfil my order

Rae

Rae

Avoid ordering anything from MSY

Place an order on 11 Dec and the item is not ship yet and no update about the orders for 4 working days. Customer services is ZERO because no body bothers to pick up the phones.

Speed-Holes

Speed-HolesSydney, NSW

Avoid ordering anything from their online store, no matter how attractive the price

I placed an order on the 2nd of December, a full 10 days ago and it still hasn't been sent.
It has been marked shipped on Tuesday 10th of December however AU Post has stated it has not collected the parcel.

I have now sent 3 emails, called their helpdesk and sat on hold for 20 minutes TWICE and once for over an hour and left a message each time. No one has ever returned any of my correspondence.

Took my money immediately however have not sent any goods. Shocking customer service, literally do not know how these guys are still in business.

Filed a consumer law complaint with them for 'misleading or deceptive conduct'. Had I known that the shipping times are not 2 days as stated on their website I would never had ordered.

Find out how MSY Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

One month of waiting, dozens of calls and several emails and I still don't have my warranty return

Disgusting service. I've waited a month for a warranty update on an item I sent back to them and have heard nothing. Have phoned them literally dozens of times but no one has EVER answered and they don't have voicemail. They also don't respond to email enquiries AT ALL. They've literally taken my money, taken my product and kept them both.

I'm filing a complaint with the ACCC for this. MSY can go screw themselves.

Adam C.

Adam C.

Very Very Slow posting system

Ordered item a week ago , paid by credit card and yet theres still been no tracking details posted even after invoice has been marked with PAID, not the first time and probably wont be the last

Stephen C

Stephen CSydney

Good price good timing good quality

Ordered a few things from MSY over the years, all were good. Most recent was a 1TB SSD: it arrived promptly, in perfect condition and has been working fine for months.

AliG

AliGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Have dealt with this store many times. Always very helpful. Frank has been especially helpful with a faulty product has gone above and beyond to help me with the issue. Highly recommend.

Steve-gee

Steve-geeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great parts supplier and went above and beyond in service

I needed a decent fan solution for my CPU, which had previously burnt out two other fans, including the OEM one. The guys suggested a Coolermaster unit at $48, not only did it drop my temps by 50C, when I had some issues with it being harder to install than expected - the store manager fitted it personally.

For the other reviews on here, remember guys - they cop lots of newbs and all their questions which puts any mere mortal to the test - in my opinion they passed this time - with FLYING colours - I will be back!

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Hobart, TAS

Rotten Crooks

Spent $1500 on a new system, the monitor purchased has a small crack in the screen, but they won't exchange - saying only that they would send away to LG to see if they accept the return, but doubted they would as I could have done the damage.
Brand new monitor and NO exchange for a damaged product. Shoddy, dishonest and rip off fools.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't expect good customer service just competively priced computer gear.

Pete D

Pete D

Well I miss the old staff that’s for sure!

I’ve been buying from here for some time and always found the former staff to be helpful. One of them has remained at the store and is still customer focused but the other gentlemen there just brushes me off every time and doesn’t recognize me at all even after 18 months. The sad thing was that the HDD I went to purchase was in stock and held for me, just went to collect it and it was sold, now that’s the third time this has occurred. Back to PC Case Gear for me, much better service!

TMC

TMCKambah 2902, ACT

Take your money but cant complete the order

Purchased computer online Sunday night, payment is deducted from account monday. No confirmation email, no receipt (except from my bank) nothing. Call help line only to find no one answers any call. Contact them by email and get told that i didn't confirm purchase. No record of purchase on their end cant find my order. Asked to reorder but they cant do that either apparently so after 4 hours of back and forward emails finally get told they will refund my money so i can reorder again! Not likely. I shop on a regular basis at my local MSY (Fyshwick Canberra) and they are awesome but the online experience has left me completely disappointed. Unhelpful, hard to contact and just a bad experience all round. Beware.

Matthew G

Matthew GOutback, SA

GARBAGE

Ordered a PC, Tower, Keyboard and Mouse to the total of $2095 .... has been direct debited from my account. Have looked on their website and it says still in the shopping cart???
Tried ringing the Dandenong Store and he told me to ring the number at the bottom of the website, rang that didnt go through to anywhere just kept dialing out. Tried to ring the store again and they let it ring out ???
Whats going on MSY Technology??

NeilTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I don't recommend that you order anything online

Chris H.MSY Technology

Dear customer, we do apologise for the delayed reply. In response to your order, the order is not completed successfully and a refund was made back to you on 20th September, please double check your bank statement. Thank you.

Antonios K.

Antonios K.Sydney, NSW

The refuse to refund me

I purchased Online at their store, they rang me back and told me the comm bank system doesn't work we are so sorry, cancel the order and buy again from your local store and we will refund you back. I went to the store got my graphics card. I have been check my bank for the last 2 weeks no refund even though their email stated 2-3 Days. They refuse to answer emails and now they don't pick up the phone it just goes to message bank. I have now idea what to do get my $251 back.

Chris H.MSY Technology

Dear customer, can you please send the transaction detail to feedback@msy.com.au and we'll double check for you?

Kristina Sanchez

Kristina SanchezSydney

Avoid MSY like the plague

Don't be fooled by their slightly cheaper prices. I bought ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti from them because they offered a slighter cheaper prices than competing stores but then it stopped working 6 months in. After a month of back and forth messaging they completely refused to replace it. Only when I literally told them I was going to file a lawsuit against them then they would listen and replace my graphics card, like REALLY? I doubt this is the first time they have done this. They even 200k lawsuit against them from the ACCC and lost because of false warranty claims.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

just don't

incorrect description on website,
wasted 2 grand, was not offered a refund or store credit. Just pathetic service, laughed at me online.
Never again, the stores don't even answer the phone.

Ishu

IshuNgunnawal 2913, ACT

No meaningful support for online purchases

TheVannarch

TheVannarchPerth, WA

Avoid online service like the plague

I was recommended MSY by a friend. Ordered a PC they've custom built and waited 3 days for confirmation of order; had to contact them in order to find out that my order did not go through even though the money was received. Was told by a robotic staff member to contact a specific email to get a refund. As it turns out, the refund was already being processed. Incompetence much? Avoid.

Average

Ordered a $1050 desktop on sunday. Took 5 days to assemble and shipped on friday night. Arrived on monday morning with HDD and SSD cables not connected to motherboard. Product working well so far