MSY Technology

MSY Technology (page 4 of 22)

Online store, Physical store

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (44)

rap attack

rap attackSydney, NSW

SD memory cards

I purchased 2 memory cards and i am used to the way they run at this store. I have purchased many items over the years and its rare i have to take anything back to them. Its not a store to browse things physically. You do that online and then walk in. I prefer to do that anyway

Big DuncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor company and product, stay away from MSI computers

Chris H.MSY Technology

Dear customer, sorry for late reply. MSY Technology never carry MSI EX623 before, and we don't sell extended warranty for MSI notebook. May I know which store you purchased from?

Big Dunc

TECHS on Latrobe street Melbourne and it is an ALL IN ONE computer not a note book

Chris H.MSY Technology

Dear customer, MSY Technology Pty Ltd is not MSI Australia (similar to TECHS you shopped with, but we have 28 stores throughout Australia), we do carry some of MSI products but we are not associate in anyway with them.

Jonathan

JonathanSydney, NSW

Lee from Mt Pritchard was absolutely fantastic!!! 10/10

Great to see a store that shows respect when things go wrong. Good to see a change like this in at least 1 shop. Will not go to another MSY shop again. Lee was amazing 10/10 hopefully he will become the manager in future and influence the positive customer experience in MSY in NSW.

williamcmillet

williamcmilletIllawarra, NSW

Good Service

Great service, I forgot the name of the product but they instantly found it for me. I came in, purchased and left. Quick and Concise, just as it should be. The Creative A250 Speakers blew me away for the price too. better than most high-end speakers with the deep bass and fluid sound, I highly recommend it.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service and Help

MSY helped me build a customised and gaming focused computer. Initially I had some difficulties with my order and the State Manager stepped in and not only fixed the issue but recommended improvements on my system, assisted with pricing and reviewed the service at the store! 10/10 in this day and age!!

Riley

RileyPerth, WA

Don't bother.

Went down to purchase a laptop from the online catalogue, asked to buy one and just got a blunt "no, none in stock" since then i have called up about two other laptops which they have advertised and are also out of stock.. pretty disappointing.

Rude staff and no stock

Absolutely excellent customer service

Easy to navigate once you select which state you are in.
Vewry happy with both availability of items and their prices.
Absolutey fantastic customer service. I had to first change my shipping address, and then I later added to my order (I was the worst customer). MSY were very professional and super helpful at every step of the way.

Rude and useless

The store NEVER opens in time always late.
Never answer phones, they say they have it in stock when you get there they don't have it in stock. You ask them to have a look and they cant be bothered, they are rude to people I don't know why.
There prices are ok BUT why go through all that trouble I'd rather pay a little more than put up with MSY'S crap.. Never again!!

Jake

JakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive pricing, products exactly as advertised.

Bought Samsung monitor online and worked good.
They have a wide variety of parts online and pricing is very good.
Also went to their shop in Geelong and customer service was excellent.

Find out how MSY Technology compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Prices are good. Service is awful. Personally I would avoid.

The site and the products are fine. But service times, reliability and resolutions are poor. Two weeks to fulfil a simple order and then when it arrived the build wasn't to specs. Many, many attempts to contact them about the issue resulted in zero response. I would avoid dealing with them at all cost.

Matt G

Matt G

Terrible customer service, they cancelled both my orders.

I made 2 seperate online orders on the same day. The first purchase was cancelled by MSY because there was no stock available despite the website showing there was. The second order was cancelled because all of the drones left in stock had faulty batteries. At least they refunded my full payment within a week of placing the order. Still very unhappy with this last experience despite several successful purchases “in store” previously.

Shop LocationOnline
Dan

DanHobart

"WE DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE"

Shop LocationTAS, Glenorchy

Perfect Service

I went a bought a new mobo, CPU and some memory yesterday. I asked the guy to install the CPU for me, as I really don’t trust my skill. When I got home I put the mobo into my new case with power supply. But the machine would not turn on. I took my box to their store today and they try a few things out and turns out to be an issue with the mobo. They swapped it for me. He said I have to put it back together as they have a very busy morning. But I asked him, since I don’t trust my hands, I asked if he can put it back for me, happy to pay for it. But the store manager is so nice - he said he won’t charge this time - even thought there are a lot of customers waiting in the queue. Perfect service! Cannot ask for more. Highly recommended!

Shop LocationNSW, Ultimo

Horrendous Service

The people on hire are extremely rude and arrogant, and I'm confused as to how do many MSY locations have this exact problem. They managed to find the top 1 percent of elitist pc gamers who believe that their choices are the only good ones. They are extremely unhelpful when you ask any kind of question, and they will avoid assisting you in any way unless it is absolutely necessary.

Shop LocationSA, Holden Hill
Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Pickup order is ignored

I put in a pickup order but have never received their message to pick up the item. So I went to the Auburn store and they said the item was out of stock and would be available next week. After 2 weeks, still nothing. So I contacted them online and was told they would ask Auburn store to contact me as it was in stock at Auburn. After a while, still nothing! If they do not have it in stock, why not update the item status on their website. This is annoying.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Shez

ShezIpswich

Good prices, spotty customer service

This company has good prices, pretty up and down customer service, depends on the day and the staff member.
Website isn't great, not a big fan of pdf prices lists.

Shop LocationQLD, IpswichBundamba
supaethan

supaethanCampsie

Good value

Website is so hard to use, need to switch between pick up or delivery
Customer service? Hopefully I don't need to deal with any of that.
I only buy products from MSY because its store is close to me and the price is good

Shop LocationNSW, Hurstville

Poor Customer Service

Poor service
Ship order to the wrong address
Do not have a support phone

Where is the item listed on website as NEW was not NEW !!!!

Shop LocationOnline

Selling used parts as brand new - AVOID -

My Sapphire R9 390 stopped working a couple of weeks ago and today I decided to try to put it apart to clean it and replace the thermal paste. To my dismay I just found out that one of the screws holding the card together was missing from the backplate meaning that not only that someone already tampered with it before I bought it as new but also they didn't even bother checking it when it was returned to them. Disgraceful, make sure that the goods you are buying are brand new. I will never buy again from them.

Shop LocationNSW, Ultimo
Robert A

Robert AJoondalup

Great Prices and Staff

Their website is fairly straightforward, although I admit it could be a bit more user friendly, it still does exactly what's needed. There's not tonnes on display and it isn't overly fancy, neither of which are relevant if you want to buy good technology and know what you want. The product range is quite broad, the quality is always really high, and the pricing is great. The staff members are always great at their job, so much so that every time I go in I'm glad to see them. I highly recommend MSY Technology.

Shop LocationWA, Balcatta