Mt Barker Fresh Markets

Mt Barker Fresh Markets

Online store and Physical store
5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Exceptional Produce, Exceptional Customer Service

I recently discovered Mt Barker Fresh Markets Online while searching for a fresher alternative to my local national chain store supermarket - and I'm so impressed, that I'll never shop anywhere else for fresh produce.

Prices are far more reasonable than what I've been accustomed to, their produce is so fresh that I'd forgotten what 'fresh' was until now, their delivery fee is so unbelievably affordable that it's practically free, they don't demand a 'minimum spend' and the delivery person is cheery, professional and friendly, greeting me by name and even offering to carry heavy boxes inside and put them on the kitchen counter for me. You just don't receive service like that from corporate-minded chain stores!

Mt Barker Fresh Markets restores - to me, at least - meaning to words like 'fresh' and 'service'.