MTAA Super

3.2

• Rates and Fees
Kal

Kal

Fantastic returns, understanding and helpful staff.

Myself and family have been members for over 15 years. I had another super account with a competitor and the returns were never anywhere near as good. Everytime I call, I speak to someone understanding, knowledgeable and willing to assist me. Highly recommend MTAA for their returns and customer service.

Damien F.

Damien F.Sydney, NSW

Easy to deal with and seems to perform consistently.

Have always used MTAA super for nearly 20 years, never had any issues. Easy to deal with and adjust investment options online to choose preferred risk and seems to perform consistently.

One happy MTAA member!

I have been happy with MTAA since I joined around 2006. It has been a great performer, admittedly some years have been better than others however that has also been reflective of what has been going on economically around the globe.

Grant F.

Grant F.Perth, WA

Great all round Superfund

Have been with mtaa for at least 10 years, always had great performance, always very prompt and helpful when i have phoned customer service, would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great performing SuperFund

Chris M.

Chris M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Managed To Lose My Super Twice

They closed my account twice when I specificity told them not to. They then told me my account wouldn’t be cancelled, now my super is lost, they are not helping

Eduard

EduardMelbourne

Not bad

Company needs to answer the phone faster

They take 3-4 days to answer an email
They take 16 minutes to answer the calls
After finally speaking to someone they are very helpful on the phone

Mr. W

Mr. WSouth East Queensland, QLD

recommendation:

I have been part of MTAA Super for many years, and would certainly refer them to any other employee seeking a very good Super fund.
Have always been courteous and helpful.

M.Nguyen

M.NguyenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service calls took forever

I tried to call the service line for 5-6 times, it was more than 20-minute wait every single time I call. Some of the calls disconnected by themselves, while I have to terminate the rest due to time constraint. This feels like calling the ATO, sometimes ATO takes even shorter to connect.

leona wright

leona wrightNorthern Region, NSW

a good long term inverstment

started with MTAA Super around 1990 or earlier the fund out performed any other at one stage then we had things like the credit squeeze we had to have according to politicians and then we did not do so well. but recovered that is why as a long term investment which super is the fund performs well. I always find it easy to communicate with the fund managers

Cindy

Cindy

Easy to work with

Have always found them to be easy to deal with and provide fast and quite assistance.
The member information on their website and through login is easy to access and find what you're looking for. And if you can't, just call them.

Keith.N

Keith.NSouth East Queensland, QLD

The gentleman who dealt with me was both patient and very helpfully. Been with them for a long time. No regrets thus far. Hope the relationship continues till I retire.

sooleycreek

sooleycreekSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best choice ever.

From the time Super became compulsory, I spent a good amount of time making a decision who to choose. My time was not wasted. I firmly believe I made the best decision and do not hesitate to recommend MTAA Super.

Great investment

I invested with MTAA for 20 years and had great service and a excellent return. My dealings with MTAA always exceeded my expectations. When it came to retire and access my investment it was a seamless process. Regularly recommend MTAA to anyone I can.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Poor service

I was with this fund for approximately 10 years and have since rolled it over into a pension with another fund. I recall initially contacting MTAA as it had won an award for best performing fund. A person came and signed me up at my workplace. After that I never had any further contact, except for an annual statement in the mail. Surprisingly, there were never any suggestions or offers of a person to person annual review to discuss my super and the risk levels I had selected, so I managed my investments online myself. The yearly personal contact I have with my present pension fund and professional advice is in direct contrast to the service offered by MTAA.

chris washington

chris washingtonSydney, NSW

very good fund.

recently retired,and the help received with accessing funds,streaming etc was very good.
online site is easy to use and most informative.
I would recommend mtaa to any one.i have been with this fund since the 1990's.

Steer clear

After having income protection tpd and death cover with mtaa for over 30 I suffered a significant injury at work and have been battling to get any response from them or help, please if you are with these thieving heartless grubs go elsewhere at all cost

Poor service I have been with

I have been with MTAA super for over 30 years.
I am totally dissatisfied withe the level of service i have receive for the past week my contributions have gone missing at a cost of $500 per quater
Where is my money when do I get a visit and when is someone going to explain why my money is missing
I also want an appointment to speak to the general manager or ceo of MTAA super
but that seems too hard.

Vienna

ViennaCranbourne

Accountability. No none shown

After getting some advice from there team of advisors, Poor advice, numerous phone calls
i,m getting very close to retirement, they informed me what to do. But they hold no accountability at all, my super has and continues to go down hill. Month after month I keep calling and they are passing the blame onto me! In the meantime my super still keeps going down.

Don't trust MTAA Super

Don't get sucked in by the latest MTAA Super advertising. They have resurfaced after having one of the worst track records of any Industry Super Fund. We lost over $100,000 with their investment strategy. Do yourself a favour, especially if you're in their industry and research Industry fund returns, it will save you allot of money and heartache.

RegularT

RegularTsydney

MTAA a horrible super fund, everyone should stay away