MTAA Super

MTAA Super (page 3 of 6)

• Rates and Fees
William S.

William S.

Very friendly staff to answer all my questions

I have been with the MTAA for around 12 years, I have always been happy with the advice I have given regarding my Super. The performances over theses years have been very good so much I transferred money from another super fund that was not performing as good as MTAA fund.

Mark

This super out performed my others.

MTAA was the third super fund I had. Progressing through working life MTAA grew faster than the others with less fees. I rolled the others into MTAA and never looked back.

allan jackson

allan jacksonIllawarra, NSW

the best,,,,,,

I have been with mtaa all my life since super started and have been very happy with the service they have given me anything I asked about was explaind so I could understand ,many of my friends & family are always complaining about there super glad im with mtaa regards allan jackson

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Been with mtaa for over 10 years and the customer service provided is second to none,very helpful with all my enquiries and they when needed extra information glad to help

Very helpful

Needed to update my beneficial rang them..... lucky to be on hold for 5 minutes. got a email sent to me within 5 minutes ...very helpfull on the phone excellant customer experience

Banking error

Hi, I deposited $40,.000.00 into my MTAA account by mistake when it should have been $4,000.00, I contacted my bank to stop it and 4 days later they rang me to Say MTAA super would not transfer the $36,000.00 back, I think was wrong when the bank requested that it be returned and when I rang MTAA super it fell on deaf ears, the consultants were not helpful at all.

What I asked was followed up quickly

have been with MTAA for 24 years.
I have been satisfied ,except in 2009 when I lost a large percentage of my superannuation and changed to cash .! The interest now is very low ,due to the government dropping the loan rates .

Rod

Rod

With MTAA Super, I know I’m in good hands.

I had a problem, called MTAA, a friendly gentleman took all steps to resolve my problem. He was polite & efficiently, I knew I was in good hands. Thank you MTAA

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My opinion of why mtaa super is the best

My super since joining mtaa has grown and grown - the previous super was always in a loss - the mtaa super actually helps grow my wealth for a better retirement going forward

Ron Kipps

Ron KippsSouth West, WA

Happy Customer

I recommend MTAA to all my family & friends. Very easy to understand and very easy to use online . I also find the staff are always very helpful & they know what they are talking about. Ron Kipps W.A.

Matthew Loughlin

Matthew LoughlinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MTAA Super heros

I recently put in a claim for an early superannuation payout for hardship and found the consultant "Ruben" very very helpful with all aspects of my enquiries. I was also given advise to make my claim easier and quicker and appreciated this help as i have recently become homless and am relying on this money to get me back on my feet, MTAA in my eyes should be highly recommended for anyone seeking a prompt, reliable and friendly service. A+++++

Jimbo

Jimbo

Thieves

Had $688 with them, forgot about it for 8 month's, went to transfer to my usual super fund, but alas alas Gone in fees!! Common low life theft, feeding the rich!!!

November 9th 2019 Update: MTAA are thieves !

Had $560 with MTAA which i forgot about, now im -$140, all stolen in fee's, did they ever contact me no, MTAA Super are a bunch of gutter trash low life thieves !!!!

jan

janIllawarra, NSW

Very Friendly And Helpful

We have been with mtaa my husband 25yrs me 15yrs when we have rang them they were always friendly and helpful they would go out of their way to help and explain every thing. Would not change we are happy with them thank you

Very happy with the MTAA Super

I am very happy with the management of my superannuation by MTAA Super and I have no intention of changing funds. I have even recommended MTAA Super to others when superannuation comes up in conversation and will continue to do so.

Belinda.

Belinda.South East Queensland, QLD

I have been with MTAA for going on 22 yrs now. They've always been friendly and helpful. I was recently able to obtain some of my funds for dentistry work. I was pleased with how simple and easy they made it. They explained all the steps and once cleared by ATO the money was in my bank. Quite fast too .It's been a great help as I wouldn't have been able to afford the dentist work on my own. I've had no complaints at all after all this time, and have never felt the need to switch to anyone else.

James R.

James R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Honest and trustworthy super

Honest and trustworthy super that is easy to contact and up to date with technology and customer service. Does the job it’s designed for and does it well. Happy customer.

BSymons

BSymonsGippsland, VIC

I have spoken to a number of consultants since joining MTAA in 1991 and have always been impressed with their product knowledge , courteous friendly service and genuine desire help resolve issues I’ve had. They have guided me through the correct process, emailed me the right forms making all requests easy. Combined with excellent returns I highly recommend MTAA.

Les H. Wodonga

Les H. WodongaNortheast, VIC

Fees charged

Been a member for 10 years, has performed very well I must say. Great product except for the contribution fees. This will really take away from the bottom line unfortunately.

Vicky Carrison

Vicky CarrisonSoutheast, SA

A must have!

Great customer service via the phone, very helpful. Easily able to combine all my supers together with the use of the web page and signing up for the app. Makes it easy to look up and keep an eye on my super and insurance

Kal

Kal

Fantastic returns, understanding and helpful staff.

Myself and family have been members for over 15 years. I had another super account with a competitor and the returns were never anywhere near as good. Everytime I call, I speak to someone understanding, knowledgeable and willing to assist me. Highly recommend MTAA for their returns and customer service.