MTAA Super

MTAA Super (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Industry Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor service I have been with

I have been with MTAA super for over 30 years.
I am totally dissatisfied withe the level of service i have receive for the past week my contributions have gone missing at a cost of $500 per quater
Where is my money when do I get a visit and when is someone going to explain why my money is missing
I also want an appointment to speak to the general manager or ceo of MTAA super
but that seems too hard.

Vienna

ViennaCranbourne

Accountability. No none shown

After getting some advice from there team of advisors, Poor advice, numerous phone calls
i,m getting very close to retirement, they informed me what to do. But they hold no accountability at all, my super has and continues to go down hill. Month after month I keep calling and they are passing the blame onto me! In the meantime my super still keeps going down.

Don't trust MTAA Super

Don't get sucked in by the latest MTAA Super advertising. They have resurfaced after having one of the worst track records of any Industry Super Fund. We lost over $100,000 with their investment strategy. Do yourself a favour, especially if you're in their industry and research Industry fund returns, it will save you allot of money and heartache.

RegularT

RegularTsydney

MTAA a horrible super fund, everyone should stay away

My super is disappearing

8 Years ago my MTAA super stood at $3,500 before I had to quit work due to disability. 4 years ago it had dropped to $3,000, then slowly to $2,500. Today it stands at $1,900. At this rate fees will eat it all up in a couple of years. My question is, if employers can be prosecuted for not honestly contributing to their employees' superannuation funds, then why can super funds like MTAA get away with ripping off their members?

Stan

Stan

So awful

Dear MTAA you are the worst!!!

So after 10 years with them, after all the fees and charges, my super amount is 40$ higher than my contributions over the years!!!! After 10 Years 40$!!!! if i left that money on the street it would have grown in value more than it did with you, shameless morons.

Gina

Gina

Disgusting Service

Fee rip off

I was signed up by my employer incorrectly, MTAA did not send me any info so it wasn't until 3 months in I even found out that I was a member. Charged me more that 50% of my contributions in fees and a $96 exit fee on transferring $900.
Rip off avoid at all costs.

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Super Fund

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Avoid them

They did not send me statements until near the end when their fees drained my account almost to 0. I didn't realise I was even a member until then. Fortunately, I didn't have much in there as the job I had was only for a few months. Still it was rude of them not to send me the statements from the start so I could keep tabs on the balance and withdraw the funds when it fell below the $200 threshold. I will never use them again.

Absolutely terrible, do not use!

the worst to deal with ever

There staff lie dont follow up or do there job, australian super and plum super paid me weeks ago and looking at the statements this is the only fund iv lost money on. I seriously cant believe how hard they are to deal with and i told them their on hold music isnt working at all like there is no one on the other end and it still dont work hopeless

Worst Customer service

I have been trying to consolidate my super to one account with the same super fund (Mtaa super) for the past 2 years and they have made me jump through hoops back and forth all this time. they have been charging me fees for 2 accounts year in year out. I have emailed and posted all the required documents and I'm yet to receive a response. worst people I have ever dealt with in General, just dealing with this company makes you want to have a heart attack. very unresponsive and care factor is below Zero, would not recommend anyone especially any elderly people. move your super while you still have a chance.

Oli

OliMelbourne

A fund that keeps on loosing

jake

jake

MTAA denied my income protection claim and destroyed me financially at the time

Do not take Income Protection with MTAA

Cosmic

Cosmic

They steal your money

My incompetent employer set me up with these thieves without my permission and I found out they are taking half of the contributions for some insurance that I never authorised. Although all Super are thieves but this one is the worst, avoid this scam at any cost,

John N.

John N.Currumbin Valley

What a Rort!!

Stay away

ripped me off withdrawing my super and blamed change in market even though my application was given to them prior to any change in market conditions. Also left me and my family in the lurch with income protection claim once again finding any excuse not to pay. Pure Crooks!!!

MTAA aren't just useless and Bad, these incompetent Clowns should be Shut Down.