MTAA Super

MTAA Super

• Rates and Fees
Bwil

Bwil

Worst super fund service out there, never bother

Recorded incorrect details on my file, made it almost impossible to leave them, zero assistance from their agents and they will constantly muck you about with no end in sight. Worst experience of any fund ever.

Ruben

RubenMelbourne

Negative $1000 interest for 2019-2020 taken out of my account

This was predicted as the trust level in this organisation to manage my funds resulted in money being taken out of my super fund
This super fund is a scam

Morten

MortenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Covid 19 release

I have been with mtaa since 1998 I have been waiting since the 21 of April as the tax department told me I’m able to take lump sum amount out to help me in the time being they have lie since that date to why they have not pay me my money two phone calls both 1 hr wait time they are stalling and not very truthful I will be leaving and taking my three hundred large to a more comfortable members super fund

Dylan Murphy

Dylan MurphyCentral Queensland, QLD

Lieing fools

The absolute worst super to ever deal with! I have never ever heard so many lies in the past two weeks I haven’t received my money this company is an absolute disgrace! The worst super in the country and the most unhelpful staff morons! They palm you off this super can go to hell

Banking error

Hi, I deposited $40,.000.00 into my MTAA account by mistake when it should have been $4,000.00, I contacted my bank to stop it and 4 days later they rang me to Say MTAA super would not transfer the $36,000.00 back, I think was wrong when the bank requested that it be returned and when I rang MTAA super it fell on deaf ears, the consultants were not helpful at all.

Jimbo

Jimbo

Thieves

Had $688 with them, forgot about it for 8 month's, went to transfer to my usual super fund, but alas alas Gone in fees!! Common low life theft, feeding the rich!!!

November 9th 2019 Update: MTAA are thieves !

Had $560 with MTAA which i forgot about, now im -$140, all stolen in fee's, did they ever contact me no, MTAA Super are a bunch of gutter trash low life thieves !!!!

Chris M.

Chris M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Managed To Lose My Super Twice

They closed my account twice when I specificity told them not to. They then told me my account wouldn’t be cancelled, now my super is lost, they are not helping

M.Nguyen

M.NguyenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service calls took forever

I tried to call the service line for 5-6 times, it was more than 20-minute wait every single time I call. Some of the calls disconnected by themselves, while I have to terminate the rest due to time constraint. This feels like calling the ATO, sometimes ATO takes even shorter to connect.

Steer clear

After having income protection tpd and death cover with mtaa for over 30 I suffered a significant injury at work and have been battling to get any response from them or help, please if you are with these thieving heartless grubs go elsewhere at all cost

Find out how MTAA Super compares to other Industry Super Funds

Poor service I have been with

I have been with MTAA super for over 30 years.
I am totally dissatisfied withe the level of service i have receive for the past week my contributions have gone missing at a cost of $500 per quater
Where is my money when do I get a visit and when is someone going to explain why my money is missing
I also want an appointment to speak to the general manager or ceo of MTAA super
but that seems too hard.

Don't trust MTAA Super

Don't get sucked in by the latest MTAA Super advertising. They have resurfaced after having one of the worst track records of any Industry Super Fund. We lost over $100,000 with their investment strategy. Do yourself a favour, especially if you're in their industry and research Industry fund returns, it will save you allot of money and heartache.

RegularT

RegularTsydney

MTAA a horrible super fund, everyone should stay away

My super is disappearing

8 Years ago my MTAA super stood at $3,500 before I had to quit work due to disability. 4 years ago it had dropped to $3,000, then slowly to $2,500. Today it stands at $1,900. At this rate fees will eat it all up in a couple of years. My question is, if employers can be prosecuted for not honestly contributing to their employees' superannuation funds, then why can super funds like MTAA get away with ripping off their members?

Stan

Stan

So awful

Dear MTAA you are the worst!!!

So after 10 years with them, after all the fees and charges, my super amount is 40$ higher than my contributions over the years!!!! After 10 Years 40$!!!! if i left that money on the street it would have grown in value more than it did with you, shameless morons.

Gina

Gina

Disgusting Service

Fee rip off

I was signed up by my employer incorrectly, MTAA did not send me any info so it wasn't until 3 months in I even found out that I was a member. Charged me more that 50% of my contributions in fees and a $96 exit fee on transferring $900.
Rip off avoid at all costs.

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Super Fund

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Avoid them

They did not send me statements until near the end when their fees drained my account almost to 0. I didn't realise I was even a member until then. Fortunately, I didn't have much in there as the job I had was only for a few months. Still it was rude of them not to send me the statements from the start so I could keep tabs on the balance and withdraw the funds when it fell below the $200 threshold. I will never use them again.

Absolutely terrible, do not use!

the worst to deal with ever

There staff lie dont follow up or do there job, australian super and plum super paid me weeks ago and looking at the statements this is the only fund iv lost money on. I seriously cant believe how hard they are to deal with and i told them their on hold music isnt working at all like there is no one on the other end and it still dont work hopeless