MTAA Super

MTAA Super

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Poor service

I was with this fund for approximately 10 years and have since rolled it over into a pension with another fund. I recall initially contacting MTAA as it had won an award for best performing fund. A person came and signed me up at my workplace. After that I never had any further contact, except for an annual statement in the mail. Surprisingly, there were never any suggestions or offers of a person to person annual review to discuss my super and the risk levels I had selected, so I managed my investments online myself. The yearly personal contact I have with my present pension fund and professional advice is in direct contrast to the service offered by MTAA.

OK

i have not tried to change recently but would miss the market if i did anyway! maybe a maximum of say 5 times a month changing options, then put your account on hold in the cash option, if you wanted to change again. you could then restart at the begining of the month.
seems to be a good fund and fees are reasonable in comparison to other commercial funds which are a complete rip off!! (i changed from bt approx 4 months ago)
can not switch options readily.this doesnt make sense in this day and age! should be at least daily or very minimum 48hours.