MTAA Super

MTAA Super

• Rates and Fees

Overall satisfaction

I have been with them for 12 years. I have always found MTAA to be very helpful, efficient and good value. They seem to be able to outdistance the market.

Rates and Fees

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Financial Action For My Future

Have been with the MTAA for over 40 years as an employee then an employer then later again an employee. So I've dealt with them as a contributor for my staff and as a member making payments to my own and receiving employer contributions. Been invited numerous times to free info nights and also one on one question and advice appointments. Happy to say that advice and information was kept understandable for me. I'm not a gambler so getting safe, perhaps conservative at times advice has been reassuring. And having reached retirement and even having to deal with this current unexpected climate, I am confident that these guys are looking after me.

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Customer service is MTAA mantra

I have recently called MTAA help line to ask many questions. Their level of service was brilliant, I was very pleasantly surprised. I have been a member of MTAA for 25 years & cannot speak highly enough of their level of service.

Industry Super Funds

Find out how MTAA Super compares to other Industry Super Funds

William S.

William S.

Very friendly staff to answer all my questions

I have been with the MTAA for around 12 years, I have always been happy with the advice I have given regarding my Super. The performances over theses years have been very good so much I transferred money from another super fund that was not performing as good as MTAA fund.

James R.

James R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Honest and trustworthy super

Honest and trustworthy super that is easy to contact and up to date with technology and customer service. Does the job it’s designed for and does it well. Happy customer.

Les H. Wodonga

Les H. WodongaNortheast, VIC

Fees charged

Been a member for 10 years, has performed very well I must say. Great product except for the contribution fees. This will really take away from the bottom line unfortunately.

One happy MTAA member!

I have been happy with MTAA since I joined around 2006. It has been a great performer, admittedly some years have been better than others however that has also been reflective of what has been going on economically around the globe.

Insurance Options
Eduard

EduardMelbourne

Not bad

Company needs to answer the phone faster

They take 3-4 days to answer an email
They take 16 minutes to answer the calls
After finally speaking to someone they are very helpful on the phone

leona wright

leona wrightNorthern Region, NSW

a good long term inverstment

started with MTAA Super around 1990 or earlier the fund out performed any other at one stage then we had things like the credit squeeze we had to have according to politicians and then we did not do so well. but recovered that is why as a long term investment which super is the fund performs well. I always find it easy to communicate with the fund managers

Industry Super Funds

Find out how MTAA Super compares to other Industry Super Funds

Cindy

Cindy

Easy to work with

Have always found them to be easy to deal with and provide fast and quite assistance.
The member information on their website and through login is easy to access and find what you're looking for. And if you can't, just call them.

Peter080