Muk 230-IR

Muk 230-IR (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Milla

MillaBeverly Hills

perfect

I decided to try MUK, my hair has never been so soft in my life!! Not only it is straight, almost bouncy, smooth, and stays straight way longer, but most importantly- frizz free!

Sela

SelaMelbourne

Perfect for my fro

I have such thick hair and have always needed a wider straightener, walked into a hair salon to get my hair done and this is what they used there. Went out a bought on, and my goodness, goodbye to having to thin my boof, muk tames it and my hair looks amazing once done. Heats up quick, love the infrared light so my hair is safe, and it’s also lightweight too

Henry Burge

Henry BurgeWilburville

A professional product is worth it!

My hairdresser uses this product in the salon and recommended it when I complained that my current straightener did not do the job. This flat iron heat so quickly and to such a high temperature that it makes it easy to quickly tame my hair in the morning. The curved sides eliminate the seams that I was seeing in my hair. Love this iron!

Alex	Beirne

Alex BeirneMatong

BEST FLAT IRON EVER

Lewi

Lewi

Beats the competitors

I previously owned a GHD. It was good but I was after something a bit kinder on my hair. I intended on buying a cloud 9. However, the shop assistant demonstrated the MUK on my hair. And did it deliver! It uses IR technology to straighten hair follicles from the inside out. It's also completely temperature programable & has a safety function that turns it off if not in use to give you peace of mind.

Skyej

Skyej

Amaziing

Got this as a gift from Husband. Absolutely amazing.. i have the worlds thickest hair and this works in no time. it is so quick to heat up and only take 15 minutes to straighten my whole head

Never MUK again!

It was the best straightener I've ever had, until it died 2 months after I purchased it!! I will never ever buy MUK again. Useless! Bought from Hairhouse Warehouse

Sam

SamSunbury

Love it

Heats up quick, doesn't take me long at all to straighten my hair as its quite wavy. My hair stays straight! This is great for me, as I've previously always had to keep going over it the next morning. Great result, very satisfied. Would highly recommend.

Jenna

JennaGold Coast

Best straightener I’ve ever used!

I’m so Inlove with this hair straightener!! Honestly it is better then any other brand I’ve used! The infrared technology is far superior to other brands!!! I will never ever go back!!!

bsarah

bsarah

Perfect!

it heats up so quickly which is perfect when you are in a rush. i have quite thick hair but this straightener makes it a lot easier to do this!. i quickly allows me to do my hair and have excellent results. it is super easy to use and hasnt damaged my hair, it also keeps it nice and smooth and shiny

Kerri

KerriMelbourne

Amazing Hair Straightener

It’s the best hair straightener that I have used. I absolutely love the temperature control as it heats up very quick. Since using this straightener I find it takes me a lot less time to do my hair, when it’s done it’s feels great and it’s so easy to use. I would definitely recommend this hair straightener to anyone.

Car

CarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quite happy

I have quite thick hair that i have chemically straightened, these irons heat up fast and flatten my hair wuite well - although i do have to run them through a few times and can only use small amounts of hair at one time . I would probably go for the ghds as the cost is relatively the same these i would say are over priced

Missnataz

MissnatazQuensland

Perfect straightner

I would recommend people to use this straightner because its easy to use and it heats up fast and its really good for thick hair, its takes me less then an hour to do my hair

MBV

MBVperth

Fantastic straightner

Best hair straightener I have ever used, it far beats the more expensive brands. Extremely reliable and works every time, never had an issue and would not hesitate to recommend. I would definitely recommend to buy this.

Mars80

Mars80

Love the temperature control

This is the best straighter I've ever brought.
My hair is quite curly so the first day I straighten it I use the 230 degrees but the next few days just going over it i only need to use about 200. The past few straighners didnt have this option so i found my hair didnt feel as healthy. Totally recommend

aleisha8

Cant live without it

Maybe

Maybe

Perfect

Heats well and fast straightens better then any others I know of and doesn’t friz the leave is our hair looking or feeling dry
Had mine a number of years and quality has up kept:

Shez

ShezWulkuraka

Perfect

Heats up quickly and straightens or curls my hair really well. Doesn't leave frizz. And makes my hair really nice and smooth. It has lasted me a good year also.

Katarina

Katarina

Best Straighter I've Ever Used

This straighter was suggested to me by my hairdresser, because I straighten my hair almost everyday and I needed something that would last a long time and not badly damage my hair. So I would 100% recommend this one! It heats up quickly, gently glides over the hair, straightens perfectly, its good on both thick and thin hair (you can change the temperature to your liking), and it also automatically turns off after an hour in case you accidentally leave it on. I payed $200 for it @PriceAttack and its so worth the money!
Just watch out for the Ebay knockoffs if thats where you choose to purchase from ;)

Purchased in November 2017 at priceattack for $200.00.

Hair Care