Muk 230-IR

Muk 230-IR (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect!

it heats up so quickly which is perfect when you are in a rush. i have quite thick hair but this straightener makes it a lot easier to do this!. i quickly allows me to do my hair and have excellent results. it is super easy to use and hasnt damaged my hair, it also keeps it nice and smooth and shiny

Amazing Hair Straightener

It’s the best hair straightener that I have used. I absolutely love the temperature control as it heats up very quick. Since using this straightener I find it takes me a lot less time to do my hair, when it’s done it’s feels great and it’s so easy to use. I would definitely recommend this hair straightener to anyone.

Quite happy

I have quite thick hair that i have chemically straightened, these irons heat up fast and flatten my hair wuite well - although i do have to run them through a few times and can only use small amounts of hair at one time . I would probably go for the ghds as the cost is relatively the same these i would say are over priced

Perfect straightner

I would recommend people to use this straightner because its easy to use and it heats up fast and its really good for thick hair, its takes me less then an hour to do my hair

Fantastic straightner

Best hair straightener I have ever used, it far beats the more expensive brands. Extremely reliable and works every time, never had an issue and would not hesitate to recommend. I would definitely recommend to buy this.

Love the temperature control

This is the best straighter I've ever brought.
My hair is quite curly so the first day I straighten it I use the 230 degrees but the next few days just going over it i only need to use about 200. The past few straighners didnt have this option so i found my hair didnt feel as healthy. Totally recommend

Worst straightener ever

So i bought this straightener after having babyliss and ghd and this was slightly cheaper but was so not worth it, had it 6 months and as i couldn't get a return sold it. The salespeople at hairhouse warehouse were so unhelpful, their happy to take your money do a big sell and this wasn't cheap, but when i complained it wasn't heating sometimes but burning my hair other times and was really damaging my hair worse than other straighteners, they didn't want to know. So wont ever buy any other muk products, its a good looking straightener but it just doesn't work on thick curly hair and when it does its too hot burns you and wrecks your hair. Had to put this review as people are putting so many positive reviews and that wasn't my experience, muk take a long time to reply to complaints and then when they do refer you to where you bought it witch for me was the worst shop and customer service ever at hairhouse warehouse they just want to make a sale, wont buy from them again because it should have been a easy return as i wasn't happy with the product.

Cant live without it

Perfect

Heats well and fast straightens better then any others I know of and doesn’t friz the leave is our hair looking or feeling dry
Had mine a number of years and quality has up kept:

Perfect

Heats up quickly and straightens or curls my hair really well. Doesn't leave frizz. And makes my hair really nice and smooth. It has lasted me a good year also.

Best Straighter I've Ever Used

This straighter was suggested to me by my hairdresser, because I straighten my hair almost everyday and I needed something that would last a long time and not badly damage my hair. So I would 100% recommend this one! It heats up quickly, gently glides over the hair, straightens perfectly, its good on both thick and thin hair (you can change the temperature to your liking), and it also automatically turns off after an hour in case you accidentally leave it on. I payed $200 for it and its so worth the money!

Purchased in November 2017 at priceattack for $200.00.

Hair Care
Hair Length Long
Hair Style Wavy

Love it

I couldn’t decide between a GHD and MUK. My hairdressers swears by this hair straightener so I purchased one and never looked back. It’s light and easy to use. It heats up really quickly and leaves my hair feeling soft and frizz freeZ

LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT

I am super happy with this hairstraightner because I myself have curly hair and this makes my hair super straight l. It’s super easy to use and I really recommend it it to everyone because of the results that I received

Doesn’t straighten your hair

Bought this after my GHD died on recommendation from a hair dresser. I found it never straighten my hair and wasn’t a good investment. I would need to use straightener more than once on my hair and started damaging my hair. Subsequently sold it and bought another straightener that is only mildly better.

Best straightener i've ever purchased.

This straightener is way better than a ghd. I've had this straightener for 3 years now and taken it overseas and everywhere I go. It is still in the same quality it was when i purchased it. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an affordable straightener as ghd is so expensive! this is the same quality if not better for a better price.

Love this straighter

I have had this hair straightener for 5 years and has finally start to die well the infaded anyway but still works fine. I find it smooth on the hair and temperature control easy to use... it also has a switch off if been left on to long which is great!

Life Changer

Had my Ghd for 12 years but my hair wasn't looking very nice. Hair dresser said plates were probably loosing heat. I asked everyone I l knew. My student swore by ghd gold wise plate and her hair looked amazing. She said it stayed straight until she washed it. The ghd gold was 20 dollars more expensive than the Muk. My daughter's dance teacher got cloud 9 and her hair is amazing too but they are 330 or 80 dollars more expensive. I gave the Muk a go and it works beautifully. Cheapest of the big 3 plus they have me gift pack. I have long hair with extensions plus I run every day. My hair stays straight. Plus the muk turns off if left on. You can adjust the heat ( but I just leave it on the hottest). Love the wide plates. It's brilliant.

Cannot live without it

My hair has never gone so straight! It makes my hair look so good my mum and sister use it. I love how I can change the temperature. It doesn’t ever get caught on my hair and it takes about 3 minutes to heat up to 250

Worst straightener I had ever used

This sraightener was an older model VERY PLASTIC, felt cheap with a crappy plastic temperature dial and on/off switch that was crookered in its housing.

i have very fine hair. but i found i had to go over it many times, it would be basically be cooking my hair.
My mum's remington worked better for sure!
I think it was 160/120 or something at the time.
I was told by hair house warehouse they used it in salon and compared it to GHD, that it was just AS good.
its not, its reeeally not.

Best purchase I’ve made

The muk straightener is amazing!
Best purchase I’ve made.
Doesn’t snag my hair like most hair straighteners.
Is easy to use and the heating is quick and perfect temperatures.
Will definitely stay with muk from now on