Mumgo

Mumgo

No contact number! No support!

Such a disappointment! I ordered personalise items and can not personalise them! No contact email available to get my money back. Will never shop with them again!

Hikari

HikariGold Coast

Not worth you wasting time!

Terrible customer service! Will never shop at this site again. Faulty low quality items, unprofessional service, lengthy delivery time, harsh policy for refund or returns! If you want to waste your time and money, then just shop here!

I LOVE MUMGO

Mumgo is amazing - my go to for everything!! Such an easy process from ordering to delivery and customer service is A+++

kas

kas

perfect

l find products very good price and plenty of products to choose from so always want to come back to view the products

Nicki2442

Nicki2442

Happy with all my purchases

Im always happy when i make purchases through mumgo. Never has an item taken longer than expect or been lost
    And always the highest of quality

Great prices

I have recommended Mumgo to friends and family. I am happy with all products I have purchased so far. The website is great.

MikiMoo

MikiMooPerth

Always my go to

I discovered this website on current affair.
    Honestly a great website to get bargains. I bought some of my favorite face cleanser and cream for less than half price anywhere else.

I love this online shop!

Patty

PattySydney

Love all your sales Mumgo! Great variety and prices too!

Great brands, prices, variety! Im so addicted to Mumgo!!! No doubt ill be back for more shopping!!! Excellent online shopping

Terrible site to use

This site is ridiculous, from not recognising a user ID to useless information
    I will never use this site again!!!

Paula

Paula

Love it and recommend it!

Been using Mumgo for 4 years now and have had no problems :-) Good variety and quality, love it when the grocery specials come around.

Happy customer!

Mel N.

Mel N.Sydney

Dirty unpackaged products

I recently purchased a backpack and Tommee Tippee formula dispenser from Mumgo. The backpack was dirty inside i had to clean it before letting my son use it. The formula dispenser came without any packaging at all, I can't be sure that it didn't belong to someone else before. Very unprofessional, even though they have some good specials I wouldn't trust them to buy from again.

Poor service- faulty product

I ordered valco baby stroller few weeks ago, while assembling it I can across couple of parts missing in the box.
    I tried contacting mumgo via email, and they replied after approx ten working days asking me for more information.

I am really not happy with the service provided and I also had a bad experience with one of the product I ordered before.

Ejay Tee

Ejay TeeMelbourne

Great

Easy shopping for on the go busy mothers such as myself.
    Good prices, fast delivery and efficient team.
    Love it.

Items always damaged

I have used Mumgo quite a few times now. The last two items I have received (on separate occasions) have been damaged. The funny thing is the box is not damaged at all. So the conclusion I come to is that the items were packed already damaged.The items were quite sturdy and not easily breakable. The time it takes to get the items delivered 10-14 days and the lengthy process you have to go though to have the items reviewed for refund is definitely not worth the savings.

Tegan

TeganColeraine

Great customer service

I ordered two items from Mumgo and when I got them, one item was the wrong size.
    I contacted the company and within a few hours they had gotten back to me and are now refunding both items and I don't have to send anything back.
    It makes so much difference when you don't get the run around, I'll definitely be shopping with them again.
    Excellent and prompt customer service
    Obviously the packing error that caused the problem in the first place

TGF

TGFBrisbane

Do your research

Like a lot of others are saying, be very careful not to get caught out paying more than the actual brand charges themselves. I have found some great bargains however I do research before I buy ANYTHING from sites such as these. In some cases I have found this site advertising items for at least $50-$100 more than the manufacturer/retailer. You also don't pay postage a lot of the time buying direct from the brand.
    Some good bargains if you really do your research
    Sometimes charging $50-$100 more than the manufacturer/retailer

No discounts here!

Example: Mumgo is selling 10 baby wipe packs for $24.70. Woolworths online is selling 3 packs for $6. So if I buy them from Woolworths I get an extra 2 packs, which totals 12 packs altogether for $24. I am yet to see where the discounts are offered on this website.

they don't really offer discounts

N587

N587X

Excellent!

Found the baby booster seat we wanted on this website for 2/3 of the price of other websites (and many other websites had sold out). Placed order on the website and received an email straight away saying that our order had been received and then another one two days later saying it had been dispatched, along with the Australia Post tracking number. Received the parcel five working days after the order was placed. The seat is great. Very happy with the website.
    Inexpensive, quick delivery

Great price fast service delivery

I wanted to buy some gifts for friends who had recently become mums! What an easy way to shop Mumgo proved to be! Love it and will definitely use again , all Australian site , the best, thanks Mumgo ! And then I found links to sister sites CstchoftheDay , Eat Now and Grocery Run !! I am a busy mum myself ! Will update you with the time I save and convenience of using these other on-line sites .
    Fast reliable money back guarantee