Munchkin Stage 1

Munchkin Stage 1 (page 2 of 4)

• Breastfed Child Yes (39%) · No (61%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (7%) · No (93%)
Trinity

TrinitySouth East Queensland, QLD

No clumps and tin has nice design

The tin got my attention and when it said grass fed I was definitely drawn to it. I love that it has no clumps mix really well! And the bonus is it’s clever design where I can put the spoon on top of the lid so I don’t have to touch the formula when reaching in like other tins!

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for A$27.00.

Shenae T.

Shenae T.Perth, WA

No longer a colic baby!

For 12weeks I've had a exclusively breastfed colic baby, after trying different colic mixes, eliminating foods from my diet, tummy rubs and advice from GP I took it upon myself to research formula's. I loved everything about munchkin grass feed formula, for the last 9days I have given a bottle of formula early in the morning and one at night and breastfeeding in between, I no longer have a colic baby, no reflux, bringing up wind easily, no constipation, pooing with ease, happy baby and happy mummy.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$27.00.

Jillian

JillianHobart, TAS

Amazing and gentle

I breastfed my baby until 3 month's & then switched to Munchkin stage 1. My little girl had ZERO issues.. no constipation, reflux refusal etc with the transition. Like many other formulas can do. Highly reccomend this. She loved it and thrived from day 1. We're about to go onto stage 2

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$25.00.

Jackie

Jackie

Love it

This was the best for our son who suffered from colic. It was recommended to us and worked a charm. Just wish Coles places it back on their shelves as it’s the best

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for A$27.00.

Ronjon

RonjonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Winner winner first up!

My 11week old baby girl just finished feeding off mums breast milk. Unfortunately mother ran out of breast milk and was looking for the best baby formula to come straight onto without any fuss and our little girl couldn't be any happier! No constipation, No side effects and stays full for 4-5 hours at the recommended feeds. Thank you Munchkin!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$27.00.

Pinkay

PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My baby loves it

My baby started to drink this organic baby formula since day 1, she always love to drink it. It is organic so i think it is safer and healthier than the other brand.

Purchased in October 2018.

Hi Pinkay,
thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for being part of the munchkin family.

Joseph T.

Joseph T.Sydney, NSW

A great follow on formula

We struggled to find a stage 1 formula for my daughter in the beggining. She has always been bottle fed. She either didnt accept other formulas or had adverse reactions to other well known recommeded brands. We then landed on munchkin grassfed and have never looked back. Great formula, love that's it's grassfed a d the story behind it. Easy to make, no reactions, daughter loves it and we as parents have relief and so much belief in this product. We have now moved to munchkin grassfed stage 2 and this was a breeze. There was no reaction in the change. This really is a high quality product and i hope it works for you especially if experiencing difficulty finding the right fit of formula for your baby.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$26.99.

Kate.F

Kate.FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant

My four month old loves this formula, we tried a few in the beginning and this has been the only one she has been settled on. Customer service from Munchkin themselves is prompt and professional when you need questions asked. Would defiantly use again and reccomend. Only opted for four stars on value for money as the tin is only 750g would be AMAZING if it were standard size, though that is just being picky

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for A$27.00.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

It’s organic!

The only thing that attracts me to buy this brand of baby formula is because of the organic word. Love how the package looks, it makes me feel so healthy for my baby! Everytime when my baby is having this baby formula, he looks happy so i think it tastes good as well! It is also easy to prepare

Purchased in August 2018.

Elleni C.

Elleni C.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product for our baby!

We were recommended Munchkin formula from a midwife from our Obstetrician’s clinic. It was the first formula we tried for our baby and we haven’t tried another once since! Will definitely be using Munchkin formula for our next bub!

Purchased in August 2018.

mszoee

mszoeeGippsland, VIC

The best!

I have never bottle/formula fed any of my kids. This time around im finding it difficult to breastfeed my 4 day old daughter. I looked at so many different types of formula and came accross this Munchkins one. I got the matching Munchkins bottles also and she absolutely loves this formula! No constipation or reflux :) I'm really happy with this decision!

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$27.00.

Wutpapp

WutpappMelb

my baby loves it

My baby always cry for milk and I really feel like he really likes this baby formula and wanted to keep drinking it! the main reason I am getting the Munchkin Grass-fed is because it is ORGANIC and all the cows are grease fed! It is easy to prepare and easy to dissolve in room temperature water. Would definitely recommend this!

Average

Was attracted to this formula because the cows are grass fed. Was easy to prepare and desolves easily in room temp water (baby does not like it warm). But after months of trying to get bubs on the bottle I decided to actually taste for myself and I almost vomited. It tastes awful! I swapped formula and bubs is finally taking bottle. Could be coincidence, could be good luck - I really was hoping to use this product but just wish it tasted better!

Catherine P.Munchkin
Wendy

WendySydney

100%glass fed formula, love it

I found this in baby expo n realise that the formula I m giving my little one is not 100% glass fed. So I decided to try this new brand n my little one is loving it. I can see the colour of milk is very similar to my breast milk.

Better than most

We have a mixed fed baby who seems to get the worse reactions to all formulas - we’ve tried quite a few! This is one of the few which didn’t cause constipation or reflux (which seems to be a problem most formulas, causing one or both issues). It mixes easily, smells good and has a very convenient lid. Pity it doesn’t come in standard tin sizing though.

Can't go wrong

My baby is a kiwi and she enjoys kiwi grass feed product very much. And I also can trust the product as it is organic therefore there is no pesticide or other chemicals. My baby is pretty easy to feed as I started her with premium product but this one is as good n better for my wallet too. Easy to prepare. Can't go wrong.

Simone Tonkin

Simone TonkinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grass fed Goodness

I’ve been comp feeding my baby on this formula for a month or so and have found it to be pretty good.
She still vomits and gets backed up, but that’s not unusual or unexpected.
The formula isn’t bubbly like others I tried (Karicare) which I like.
It is one of the more expensive formulas and I can’t find it in store which annoys me, so I buy it online from Chemist Warehouse and thankfully it’s $4-5 cheaper from them!

Ale Romo

Ale RomoAU

Great formula, our son loves it

Our baby has accepted in combination with breastfeeding. It has been easily to mix and prepare with no side effects.
We tried Aptamil but our baby had diarrhoea but no issues with Munchkin. Biggest problem has been finding a stockist as it isn’t as widely stocked.

Question- I have noticed a different smell in a different batch. Is this possibly due to weather or seasonal differences?

Claire

ClaireBrisbane, Qld

Love it

This is a great formula mixed well and my son loves the taste. He hasn’t had any issues using this. It smells great and when mixing it doesn’t foam up like some other brands. Easily able to be found pretty much everywhere like coles and chemist warehouse and woolies and reasonable price.

Bueno

BuenoMelbourne

Found a winner

Bubs really enjoys the Munchkin birth to six month formula. As a mixed fed baby it was important to get as much goodness & as natural near to breast milk.

No side effects like constipation or bad smell and really fills her up.

Easy to prepare from tin to bottle to baby.

Highly recommend