Munchkin Stage 2

• Breastfed Child Yes (5) · No (10)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (15) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (15)
Madz

MadzPerth, WA

Good Quality - Supply Issue

We started from stage 1 and move to stage 2 with no issues for our baby.
Unfortunately there has been few times that this product have had supply issues in the past couple of months.
We decided to change our baby formula in April 2021 after another period of lack of supply.

Purchased at Woolworths.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Thanks for the review. Unfortunately we have made the difficult decision to close our business due to COVID. I am sorry we are unable to continue to support you and your little one.

Ebony

EbonyPerth, WA

I love this formula, so sad it’s being discontinued!!!

Honestly I’ve had nothing but amazing things to say about this formula, I was initially upset with how hard it was to find in supply in stores but thankfully I could always find some online! Now I’m really unsure what to do as Munchkin will no longer be making bubs favourite formula :( thank you for providing my Bub with the best start and I honestly would like to know why the sudden discontinuation? Especially when they won one of the best formulas for 2021 on product review

Purchased for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Why didn’t I use this brand sooner!!

My son had been on Bellamy’s since 6w and is now 7 months.. he constantly had wind and reflux issues (went down the path of adding things to try and eliminate these issues and nothing worked) and I’ve now used this formula for 2 weeks and it’s been incredible. Makes me upset I didn’t start it sooner! Life changing!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Hi Claire

Glad to hear your son is doing well now and that GrassFed could make such a difference:)

Riccardo

Riccardo

Easy transition from stage 1

My baby girl enjoy the transition to the stage 2 and we didn’t have any problem in general.
Easy as usual to prepare...just a very good formula overall.
The baby is growing happy...and an happy baby is an easier baby.

Purchased in August 2020 for $27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Very glad to hear that everything is working :)

Baby loves the taste and actually finished bottle !!!

First off, the VERY few reviews against this formula is ridiculous because every baby is different you can’t straight up say this formula isn’t good if it didn’t work for you!!

I have tried aptamil, a2 platinum and Bellamys after 6 months of breastfeeding and she plain and simple did not enjoy drinking those formulas like she does with munchkin. She has a 150ml bottle before bed at 9pm, has another one between 3-4am and then wakes up for the morning 9-10am. I’m extremely happy, my friend recommended it! It’s the best feeling to see your baby actually like their milk. Five star from my baby! Btw it dissolves so easily in water not like those other formulas I mentioned.

Purchased in June 2020 for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Finally! we found a formula that bubs loves

We have tried soooo many different formulas for our 7 month old since i recently had to give up breast feeding. I wanted to find a brand and a product that was ethical and local. Being from NZ (close enough) :) and using grass fed cows without the added nasties like PALM OIL!. what a great product. Bubs has not had any reflux on it and has slept more over night since taking it. he loves the taste. thank you! thank you! thank you!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $29.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Our pleasure and it is the least we can do. We pride ourselves on brining a natural product to the market without all the added “stuff” and from the reviews we know it works. Thank you :)

Sinthu M.

Sinthu M.

Switched to this at 8 months. Bub loves it and finishes her bottle every time!

I switched recently from another premium formula brand to this one as my Bub stopped taking bottles after 7months. She is 8 months now and happy with this. She even sleeps well in the night!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great to hear and thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. Cheers

Revised Product Review

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi, Please send me an email to the above kbush@grassfedmilk.com.au and I will get your phone details and call you directly. Thanks

Soph

SophWestern District, VIC

9 month old loves it

Only had my daughter drinking it for a few days but she has taken to it immediately which is better than I can say for other formulas. Plus it doesn’t have that yuck formula smell so that’s a win for both of us

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Breastfed ChildYes
GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi Soph, so glad to hear you and more importantly your daughter is doing well and enjoying our product. Thanks the GrassFed Milk Team

Find out how Munchkin Stage 2 compares to other Baby Formulas

After 6 months of breastfeeding feeding i tried to switch to formula. I tried so many brand my daughter wouldnt take it. I tried munchkin she drank straight way. With no issues. So gentle on tummy. I m glad I tried this brand.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Breastfed ChildYes
GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks for taking the time to review our product and glad to hear your daughter is doing well.

Mary

Mary

Excellent baby formula

The munchkin Stage 2 baby formula is very good! My child had reflux and we tried many different types of baby formulas but nothing changed. We saw this particular formula in an adertisement and decided to try it out. It worked very well and my child's reflux problems were resolved. I now use this formula regularly, and the results have been nothing but good. And we intend to continue using this particular brand into stage 3.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you have had a good experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Me35

Me35Sydney, NSW

Love it!

Have recently had to switch formula as we couldn’t get our regular one anywhere apart from supplier who took too long to posts. Our 7mths old took to it no problems! We love how well it mixes with minimal froth. Seems to be very gentle on his stomach with hardly any smell or wastage. Great attractive packaging and easy to use scoop and suitable size measurements for age.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $30.00.

Keekee

Keekee

Very happy customer

After my little girl was born I struggled with breastfeeding and formula was the only option. I tried a couple of brands first and my daughter got badly constipated. Switched to this one and have not tried anything since. My daughter seems to enjoy it, no constipation issues, and I can get it at my local Cole's which is very convenient. And if they are out of stock I can order it online at chemist warehouse. I like that the cows are grass fed. Highly recommend this formula.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $27.00.

Breastfed ChildNo

Fatim

FatimSouth East Queensland, QLD

My so loved it

My son can’t have enough of this formula he loves it and he has the weight to show for and so do I e both eat it because it just taste Amazing

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $25.00.

Francis

Francis

Organic baby formula!

I really want to give the best to my baby so i chose this organic baby formula!
It is super easy to prepre and it is very easy to dissolve in room temperature. Also, it seems my baby really loves to drink it!

Purchased in December 2018.

Perfect formula

Munchkin Grassfed is a perfect formula that provides proper growth and nutrition to baby. I have tried many other formulas earlier, but my baby was reluctant to have them. Howevwr, my baby loved the taste of this formula and looking at the results, I would highly recommend it to others.

Happy baby. Happy parents

Our bub had tried over 6 brands in an attempt to wein him after 6 months, he would not take any until we found this one.. very happy with their quality product! Easy packaging and easy to prepare, claims to be from happy cows which is a nice bonus. 10/10

Liss

Liss

The smell!

Just the smell alone made me feel like this was a better option for my 6month old. It doesn't smell link other formulas on the market. Bub is still getting used to this product.although she does throw up alot more with this one. Easier to prepare than others on the market

Bree

BreeQld, 4818

An amazing product

This product is amazing we originally had Bub on a goat milk formula as we thought he had an slight intolerance to cow milk nope it was just the other formulas he didn’t like . This one he has taken straight to and he’s not had any upset tummies from the change or anything it is easy to prepare love the lid design so much better than the other formula tins. I would change the way the scoop is put in as it gets buried under the formula .

Hi Bree
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear your little one is thriving on Munchkin Grass Fed. Thank you for being part of our Munchkin family.
Warm Regards

Brilliant for fussy eaters

This formula is so great to supplement my toddlers food when he’s being fussy! He loves the taste of it and I love that he’s getting plenty of nutrients! It’s super easy to prepare and he thinks that it’s a milkshake. I’m so glad that we found munchkin grass fed in our house!