Munchkin Stage 3

Munchkin Stage 3

• Breastfed Child Yes (27%) · No (73%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (13%) · No (87%)

thanh n.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

have to change formula..

my daughter was on stage 1 and stage 2 just fine. she’s now 12months and she’s been on stage 3 for around a week now. from having regular bowel movements, she’s now going every second or third day. i also found that this formula is super frothy (didn’t have that issue with stage 1 and 2). i used this formula to mix in with her morning oats (i used to use stage 2 and it worked just fine) and it seemed to seperate in the microwave (could tell this as i put blueberries in and i could see the milk on the blueberries, it looked like the milk had gone off). really weird as i didn’t have an issue with stage 1&2.

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$28.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Keekee

Keekee

The best

My daughter loves drinking this. The reason I chose this one, after extensive research, was the fact it is made from grass fed cows.

It is much easier on her tummy than other brands I have used which cause constipation.

The hard part will be getting her off drinking this!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.99.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great news and happy to hear your little one is doing well :)

Taryn

TarynPerth, WA

Both my kids loved munchkin

I had to abruptly wean my daughter due to getting shingles, she loved munchkin formula so much now I cant get her off it! Its simple to prepare and she doesnt suffer any unwanted side effects.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$25.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your daughter is doing well and happy.

Lily16

Lily16Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed!

I tried the Munchkin formula when it was on special in Coles. I should say I was really impressed with it. My son had it without any issues. It didnt constipate him.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$23.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Lily. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We really appreciate hearing about your positive experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

This is fantastic you guys should be congratulated for giving children the best milk in the world...

The formula is amazing, we love your work, I’m a big believer of grass fed cows, I only eat grass fed meat... I will be spreading the word around my large family for their children as well...

Purchased in January 2019.

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Theresa. Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Grass Fed, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
Warm Regards, Munchkin

Raj

Raj

Daughter loves it and appears to have essential fats?

Purchased at Woolworths for A$26.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Raj. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com
Kind regards,

AlanWestern Australia

Unsure

Please be aware of what this formular touches. My little grandson sprayed his bottle accidentally on my leather lounge.
I forgot to wipe it straight away and it stripped the colour.
I rang Munchkin and they agreed it looked like a milk splash but didn’t know why. I was concerned by what is in the milk to do this.
My daughter in law has changed brands and I now have to get the leather doctor in to fix it.
Very disappointing as who would think that milk could do that??

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Littlemissrhi

LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

Made my daughter vomit

I switched to this follow on formula due to the great reviews and product statements and beliefs. Sounded amazing. However every time my daughter drinks it she either spits up milk chunks or just vomits it all straight back up. It just doesn't work for her unfortunately which makes me sad as I really liked this formula

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$28.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Ruby

RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

I received the product twice in social soup

As a mum, you are very keen to know what formula are you going to use in weaning your child, especially when they started breastfeeding from newborn up to 22 months and one day I received a voucher to buy this product so I had the chance to try it with my kids and you can easily tell if they like it or not..and for me it’s grass fed milk so I highly recommend it to others..

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles for A$25.00.

Edna

EdnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy switch from Breastfeeding to formula with Munchkins Grassfed Stage 3!

After exclusively breastfeeding for the first 12 months. I was so worried about finding a formula bub would take to without issue. I did some research and I’m glad I found munchkins Grass fed. it has been amazing and alleviated a lot of stress off of this Mama.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.00.

Amy

Amy

Life saver

Breast feeding for nearly 2 years my son wouldn't take any other formula ( or bottled breast milk) I'm so happy I found munchkin his been having it for 4 months and loves it no constipation or tummy upsets like the other brands this is my life saver thank u so much for making a gentle tummy formula we love it

Purchased in February 2019 at Local Pharmacy for A$25.95.

Hi Amy,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so thirilled to hear your little one is loving Grass Fed and that his tummy is happy and healthy.
Warm Regards

Alana

AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The greatest!

My son loves this formula and I think it’s the only one that hasn’t genuinely worked well for us. Nothing better than not only a full tummy - but a happy tummy! We have had absolutely nothing but greatness come from this. & not only that, it’s super easy to follow and understand - making feeding time prep fast.
Thanks munchkin!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for A$27.00.

Hi Alana,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Grass fed experience with us. We are so thrilled to hear that you and your little one are loving Grass Fed and that it has helped you on your feeding journey.
Kind Regards

Stellede

StelledeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids in Care

We foster children and always have this in our cupboard waiting for any little children to come in our home. We never know what formula they were on when they arrive and every time the children just love this formula. We haven’t had any issues at all. We have tried others when this wasn’t available and have had so many issues and very unsettled children. Thank you so much for this product!

Purchased in February 2017 at Coles Supermarkets.

mummanatural

mummanaturalSouth West, WA

The best formula on the market !

We have tried many formulas due to stomach problems and munchkin is the only that didn’t irritate the stomach or cause constipation issues . We don’t have any issues with Bub drinking her bottles either and it’s super easy to prepare .
Thankyou Munchkin !

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.99.

Breeanne

BreeanneSouth West, WA

Absolutely love this formula

My son was breastfed so when the time come to transition him to formula I was stressing. I tried a couple of different formulas but he hated them and got really constipated. Then I came across Munchkin Grass Fed formula and thought I would give it a go. It was super easy to prepare and my son absolutely loved it. It was gentle on his stomach and never made him constipated and made the transition from breastfeeding to formula feeding a breeze. I wish I had this formula when my first son 5 years ago. We absolutely love this formula and wouldn’t use anything else.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$20.00.

hermit

hermitGippsland, VIC

we enjoyed this one!

my little one seemed to really enjoy this one it was mostly added into a smoothie and just adds a bit of a boost in his food routine, the formula was somthing i was interested in trying and I was happy with the overall product we thought it was great!

Purchased in January 2018.

Love this formula for my 18 month old daughter

I actually got hold of this one when my daughter was 12 months old so tried the toddler version, since then her vomiting and reflux has improved a lot and she loves the taste, I mix it with smoothies and she likes it..wish I had known about this when my daughter was younger...It is so easy to prepare as well which makes it perfect...

Haris

HarisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the top 3 Baby Formula

I initially bought Munchkin Grassfed about 1 year ago for my new born son when his regular formula was unavailable. My son instantly liked the taste of this formula and it was gentle on his stomach. It also has an excellent nutritional value along with competitive prices. I have bought this formula at Stage 1, 2 and now 3 and I am extremely satisfied. All things considered, I would have to say this formula is one of the top 3 baby formulas in the market.

Pacewah

PacewahMelbourne

Son loves it

Son really enjoys the taste and drinking this formula had issues with others so we will stick with this one. Have had no issues at all with this product and find it very easy and simple to prepare. A real winner! Thank you very much. Will continue to use till he doesn't require.

R_S

R_SAU

The best

My baby was exclusive breastfeeding until he was one I tried different formulas stage 2 and stage 3 even cow milk and he didn’t like it he just wouldn’t have any. We went to the Melbourne baby expo and we were given this formula to try and now he loves it,he still doesn’t drink a glass but he can have it with his cereal every morning and no sides effects