Munchkin Stage 3

Munchkin Stage 3

4.7 from 117 reviews · View Details

4.3

• Breastfed Child Yes · No (73%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (18%) · No (82%)

thanh n.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

have to change formula..

my daughter was on stage 1 and stage 2 just fine. she’s now 12months and she’s been on stage 3 for around a week now. from having regular bowel movements, she’s now going every second or third day. i also found that this formula is super frothy (didn’t have that issue with stage 1 and 2). i used this formula to mix in with her morning oats (i used to use stage 2 and it worked just fine) and it seemed to seperate in the microwave (could tell this as i put blueberries in and i could see the milk on the blueberries, it looked like the milk had gone off). really weird as i didn’t have an issue with stage 1&2.

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$28.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Keekee

Keekee

The best

My daughter loves drinking this. The reason I chose this one, after extensive research, was the fact it is made from grass fed cows.

It is much easier on her tummy than other brands I have used which cause constipation.

The hard part will be getting her off drinking this!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.99.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great news and happy to hear your little one is doing well :)

Taryn

TarynPerth, WA

Both my kids loved munchkin

I had to abruptly wean my daughter due to getting shingles, she loved munchkin formula so much now I cant get her off it! Its simple to prepare and she doesnt suffer any unwanted side effects.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$25.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your daughter is doing well and happy.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Munchkin Stage 3 compares to other Baby Formulas

Lily16

Lily16Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed!

I tried the Munchkin formula when it was on special in Coles. I should say I was really impressed with it. My son had it without any issues. It didnt constipate him.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$23.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Lily. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We really appreciate hearing about your positive experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

This is fantastic you guys should be congratulated for giving children the best milk in the world...

The formula is amazing, we love your work, I’m a big believer of grass fed cows, I only eat grass fed meat... I will be spreading the word around my large family for their children as well...

Purchased in January 2019.

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Theresa. Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Grass Fed, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
Warm Regards, Munchkin

Raj

Raj

Daughter loves it and appears to have essential fats?

Purchased at Woolworths for A$26.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Raj. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com
Kind regards,

AlanWestern Australia

Unsure

Please be aware of what this formular touches. My little grandson sprayed his bottle accidentally on my leather lounge.
I forgot to wipe it straight away and it stripped the colour.
I rang Munchkin and they agreed it looked like a milk splash but didn’t know why. I was concerned by what is in the milk to do this.
My daughter in law has changed brands and I now have to get the leather doctor in to fix it.
Very disappointing as who would think that milk could do that??

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Littlemissrhi

LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

Made my daughter vomit

I switched to this follow on formula due to the great reviews and product statements and beliefs. Sounded amazing. However every time my daughter drinks it she either spits up milk chunks or just vomits it all straight back up. It just doesn't work for her unfortunately which makes me sad as I really liked this formula

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$28.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Alana

AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The greatest!

My son loves this formula and I think it’s the only one that hasn’t genuinely worked well for us. Nothing better than not only a full tummy - but a happy tummy! We have had absolutely nothing but greatness come from this. & not only that, it’s super easy to follow and understand - making feeding time prep fast.
Thanks munchkin!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for A$27.00.

Hi Alana,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Grass fed experience with us. We are so thrilled to hear that you and your little one are loving Grass Fed and that it has helped you on your feeding journey.
Kind Regards

Baby Formulas

Find out how Munchkin Stage 3 compares to other Baby Formulas

Stellede

StelledeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids in Care

We foster children and always have this in our cupboard waiting for any little children to come in our home. We never know what formula they were on when they arrive and every time the children just love this formula. We haven’t had any issues at all. We have tried others when this wasn’t available and have had so many issues and very unsettled children. Thank you so much for this product!

Purchased in February 2017 at Coles Supermarkets.

mummanatural

mummanaturalSouth West, WA

The best formula on the market !

We have tried many formulas due to stomach problems and munchkin is the only that didn’t irritate the stomach or cause constipation issues . We don’t have any issues with Bub drinking her bottles either and it’s super easy to prepare .
Thankyou Munchkin !

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.99.