Munchkin Stage 3

Munchkin Stage 3

4.7 from 117 reviews · View Details

• Breastfed Child Yes (27%) · No
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0%) · No (100%)
Ruby

RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

I received the product twice in social soup

As a mum, you are very keen to know what formula are you going to use in weaning your child, especially when they started breastfeeding from newborn up to 22 months and one day I received a voucher to buy this product so I had the chance to try it with my kids and you can easily tell if they like it or not..and for me it’s grass fed milk so I highly recommend it to others..

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles for A$25.00.

Edna

EdnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy switch from Breastfeeding to formula with Munchkins Grassfed Stage 3!

After exclusively breastfeeding for the first 12 months. I was so worried about finding a formula bub would take to without issue. I did some research and I’m glad I found munchkins Grass fed. it has been amazing and alleviated a lot of stress off of this Mama.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.00.

Amy

Amy

Life saver

Breast feeding for nearly 2 years my son wouldn't take any other formula ( or bottled breast milk) I'm so happy I found munchkin his been having it for 4 months and loves it no constipation or tummy upsets like the other brands this is my life saver thank u so much for making a gentle tummy formula we love it

Purchased in February 2019 at Local Pharmacy for A$25.95.

Hi Amy,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so thirilled to hear your little one is loving Grass Fed and that his tummy is happy and healthy.
Warm Regards

Baby Formulas

Find out how Munchkin Stage 3 compares to other Baby Formulas

Breeanne

BreeanneSouth West, WA

Absolutely love this formula

My son was breastfed so when the time come to transition him to formula I was stressing. I tried a couple of different formulas but he hated them and got really constipated. Then I came across Munchkin Grass Fed formula and thought I would give it a go. It was super easy to prepare and my son absolutely loved it. It was gentle on his stomach and never made him constipated and made the transition from breastfeeding to formula feeding a breeze. I wish I had this formula when my first son 5 years ago. We absolutely love this formula and wouldn’t use anything else.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$20.00.