Munchkin Stage 3

Munchkin Stage 3 (page 2 of 6)

4.7 from 117 reviews · View Details

• Breastfed Child Yes (27%) · No (73%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (13%) · No (87%)
Lonnie

LonnieHillside

Banana smoothie

Transitioning my daughter onto cows milk has been so easy with Grassfed formula, I have even blend it with fresh banana for her to drink as a smoothie and she enjoys it everytime. It is so simple and easy to prepare and I have recommended it to my friends and families.

My kids love it!

My 5 yr old like her milk warm so we use two scoops of Grassfed in hot water and mixed with fresh milk to get the temp right this is similar to my 18 month old they both enjoy the drink but most important to us is quality of the milk.

Healthy and Natural

My baby love it and I’m happy with the grass milk, I’ve also recommended to my friend.I received a tin and a sample at baby expo in Melbourne, and I tried by myself with banana milk shake and yummy. Also, it from New Zealand and can’t be wrong. Love it

Hi Vicky.
Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Grass Fed, we are so pleased to hear that your little loves it. Thank you for your recommendation.

Great option!

Easy to prepare and no side effects. It’s great to have an organic grass fed option in the market. Very generous of grass fed to give us a big bottle at the expo! It is easily found in coles so makes it convenient to purchase. Thank you Munchkin grass fed!!

Hi Momma,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for being part of our Munchkin family.

Pam T

Pam TMelbourne

Healthy and tasty

Our one and a half year old loves this formula. He has been drinking it every morning for a few months now and he doesn't seem to experience any side effects or discomfort. It is easy to prepare like any other formula. The green lid on the container is also very cute.

Hi Pam T,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are so happy to hear that your little one is loving Munchkin Grass Fed. Thank you for choosing Munchkin to be part of your feeding journey.

Christine

Christinemelbourne

Taste good

It taste really good and no nasty smells like some other brand. My toddler really loves it and always asked for more. She does not have any bad reaction luke upset tummy so we will continue buying this for her. It is really good for a smoothie as well. Highly recommended

Hi Christine,
We are so happy to hear your little one is thriving on Grass Fed. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for choosing Munchkin to be part of your feeding journey.

Kate

KateMelbourne

Great smoothies!

First tasted Munchkin Grassfed formula at the Melbourne baby expo a few months ago.
My son really enjoyed drinking it when I made it into a smoothie with banana or berries. The formula tasted a little bit bland on its own, but was very easy to mix up and prepare.

Hi Kate,
Thank you so much for visiting our Milk Truck Tour. We are so happy to hear your little one is loving Grass Fed smoothies.

Kylie

KylieDocklands

excellent and very generous!

we were given 1 whole tin from the baby fair, it is so tasty that we can tell from the banana shakes and our girls love it so much! thank you for the great product! will definitely get them from the market. There is no side effects to our girls...highly recommended.

Hi Kylie.
Thank you for visiting Munchkin at PBC Expo, Melbourne. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback about Munchkin Grass Fed, its wonderful to hear your girls love it so much.

David

DavidNORMANHURST

Very good formula

David enjoys this and was super easy to switch to, and can alternate between Grassfed and S26 without any hassle.

It is very easy to mix, but like most brands, getting the last $1 worth out of the bottom is always a hassle but with this scoop it is even harder. The shape of this scoop makes it easy to form air bubbles in the scoop so you have to be very careful that you don't under-measure.

With the big space between the lid and the seal, you would think they could put the scoop in that space, so that it doesn't get buried before you open it. As it is, it is a waste of space, except to make a 730g tin look the same size as a 900g tin.

The tin is very nice and I hope to find uses for the empty ones.

Hi David.
Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Grass Fed, if we have assist you further, please contact our customer service team at cservau@munchkin.com

Great formulation thoughtful design

Our baby really took to the formula after swapping around a few times. The small details in the design of the can were also not unnoticed. There is a self leveling lip as well as a clip to keep the measuring spoon. Thank you for the attention to the small things that make being a parent easier.

Hi James.
Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are happy to hear you love our product design as much as we do. Its the little things that count for making our parents lives easier.

Yesnutsa

YesnutsaMelbourne

Easy transition

My little one was very easy to transition to stage 3 of Munchkin grassfed and he's usually very picky. Formula is easy to prepare and we found that it wasn't frothing for us like some other once used to. Overall very happy with it and with the fact that it's always available.

Hi Yesnutsa.
Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear you and your little one have had a happy, positive experience with our Stage 3.

My bub loves it

A bit sweet for me. Got one tint from exhibition, its not last long. But it’s enough for my bub to try the other brand formula. It’s taste nice when you banana milk shake. So far my bub tried three different brand. And this one she like mostly. Thank you offer me a chance to try.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Lian G. Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with you. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Kyle

KyleLewisham

Smell and taste really good

The formula smells and tastes really good. We got a sample formula during an expo and amaze at how good it is. Our baby is not due yet, so cannot tell if she will like it or not. Judging on my own milk/formula experience, we will buy this product for our child in future

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Kyle. Thank you for visiting us at the Munchkin Grass Fed Milk Truck Tour and sharing your feedback. Warm regards, Munchkin

Danny

DannySydney

Great tasting product

I was given a tin of the formula at the One Fine Baby show which I passed onto my niece and nephew toddlers. They love the taste and went through the tin real quick! I had a sample during the show and enjoyed it myself. Though I should note that the tin (net weight) is smaller than other brands.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Danny. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and share your family's feedback. We appreciate your feedback and 5 star review.

Christine

ChristineMelbourne

good formula

really nice milk and tasty. my kid and i both like the milk. it smells really good and easy to make. I got a sample can from the pregnancy and kids expo in melbourne this year, and after that I bought more for ongoing milk formula for my kid. I learnt you can also use to make banana smoothie with it.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Christine. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear that you and your little one like our milk.

Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

Finishes his bottle

My toddler seems to love the taste and always finishes his bottle. We have had no side effects. The powder mixes and dissolves well in cold, warm or hot water. We would continue using it without hesitation. My toddler enjoys and looks forward to his bottle of milk every time.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Diana. Thank you sharing your review about Munchkin Grass Fed. We really appreciate your 5 star rating and we are pleased to hear your little looks forward to his bottle of Munchkin Grass Fed.

Natalie

NatalieSydney

No complaints

My son went from being exclusively breast fed to drinking munchkin milk, he loves it and we found it much easier on his stomach than standard cows milk.
It is super easy to prepare and we love that he gets all the added nutrients and minerals especially because he can be a fussy eater!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Natalie. Thank you for your 5 star review and sharing your experience with Munchkin Grass Fed. We are so happy to hear your little munchkin loves his milk and its agreeing with his tummy.

Great Toddler Milk

My son loves it! He drinks it in the morning and before bed.. he's a bit fussy when it comes to milk,we tried a lot of brands but i guess Grass Fed had won my sons taste buds.. highly recommended.. and the price is great too..affordable yet with high quality

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Rhys. Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Grass Fed. Its wonderful to hear that your son loves it and we have won his taste buds. We really appreciate your high recommendation and 5 star rating.

Holly

HollyLangwarrin

Love it!

Scored a free tin at the Pregnancy Babies & Children expo and I haven't looked back since. My son has a sensitive tummy and this is much easier to digest than cows milk. It's so easy to prepare and he loves the taste. Great product! Happy baby = happy Mummy.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Holly. We are so pleased to hear you are a happy mummy with a happy little one. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed.

Lena154

Lena154Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Toddler loves the taste and so do I

I got a free tin at a baby expo, they provided a free tasting aswell and it was delicious. I now put the powder in my daughters smoothies and she loves the taste! And whatever she doesn’t drink I do!
It’s great to know that she is getting extra nutrients in her drink as she can be a fussy eater!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Lena154. Thank you for sharing your feedback about Munchkin Grass Fed. Its great to heard your little one loves the taste, and you too :).
We really appreciate your 5 star rating.