Munchkin Stage 3

Munchkin Stage 3 (page 4 of 6)

4.7 from 117 reviews · View Details

• Breastfed Child Yes (27%) · No (73%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (13%) · No (87%)
HaleyV

HaleyVSydney, NSW

The only toddler milk our son will drink.

This product is great! Our son loves it and has it everyday. It’s the only toddler milk he’ll drink and I’m so glad it so good for him. I’m currently pregnant with baby no.2 and will breastfeed bubs but always like to have a tin of formula on standbye and we will definitely be trying the stage 1 of this brand with baby no.2

Ailhat

AilhatRowville

Tasty and healthy

I tried this at the baby expo and it was delicious, my daughter also loved it as they blended it with some bananas. Yum yum!!
A great way to get a nice big hit of calcium in to your childs diet (and even a sneaky one for the parents hehe)

Renee

ReneeMelbourne

My toddler loved it

We loved using this formula in between our transition from breast milk to regular cows milk. My toddler had no issues transitioning from breast milk to this formula. And it was definitely easier to prepare than I originally thought it would be. Loved that it was quick and easy to make.

Chelsea

Chelsea

Great for my fussy eater

My son is such a fussy eater at the moment but will happily drink this toddler milk drink from his cup. Makes me feel better if he's not eating knowing that he is still getting all that goodness into him! He's a fan, and that makes me a fan too!

Albert

AlbertRandwick

Easy to made and something new

I was given this at the One Fine Baby Show at Moore Park. What amaze me is with the packaging, it's super easy to open just one hand can do it and also the fact there is an empty space on the top part to store the scoop, so it doesn't have to be mixed with the formula for storage, make it a cleaner and hygienic. My toddler also like it when it is mixed with fruit that she normal refuse to eat like Apple, Strawberry, Orange, to make a smoothie out of it. IS a really great combination.

Cyn

CynMelbourne

Mum & Bub approved!

Baby loves this formula, wish we had found it sooner as baby was struggling with others. So easy to prepare in water as it dissolves so quickly and mess free! Thank you for the recommendation from the baby and toddler expo, the samples were so great to try and now buy!

Hi Cyn,
Glad to have you as part of our Munchkin Grass Fed family.
Warm Regards

Excellent,easy to prepare

Since being given the sample at the show,I have purchased the munchkin formula,it makes great smoothies and the whole family find it enjoyable to drink ,it is very easy to prepare,and I can take it anywhere,I would thoroughly recommend this product to my friends,having a baby with a sensitive tummy ,I can trust munchkins for her daily diet

Dan

DanLangwarrin

Tastes Great

My wife bought this after it was recommended by her sister and it has been working a treat. It dissolves almost the moment it touches water with makes it the easiest formula to prepare that we've tried. No side effects, keeps his tummy full overnight and he loves the taste.

Anita

AnitaMelbourne

My boy loves this formula

Switched from othe product to this one. My boy absolutely loves this formula. Nice milky flavours. Knowing the nutritional benefits, I have no doubt that this is one of the best formula products I would recommend to others. Plus it’s very easy for us to prepare without leaving any lump in the bottle. I would highly recommend this formula.

Jac

JacMelbourne

My toddler loves it!

My 15 month old first tried it at the Melbourne Show back in September and loved it!!!
I mix it with all different kinds of fruit but his favourite is banana.
It’s very easy to make and has a great taste.
I would highly recommend this formula to friends and family.

Sarena

SarenaSydney, NSW

Tasty and easy to prepare

We tried this first at the One Fine Baby show and I was very pleasantly surprised by how tasty this was. The presenters gave out sample drinks mixed into a banana smoothie and it was really tasty even for adults. I also appreciate that it's 100% grass fed cows and therefore have more confidence in the product and how it's produced

Taste amazing in smoothies

We tried the stage 3 formula smoothie (mix with banana) during baby expo was amaze how tasty it was. My daughter had been on goats milk since the start and now I will be swapping them to cows milk Munchkin Grassfed. The formula is easy to prepare and my baby loves it.

Love the packaging as well. Simple and clean and stands from other brand.

GhotieEE

GhotieEEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

My 2yo tried once @Melb show few months ago and loved it! The banana smoothie tastes sweet with a natural fresh banana smell^~^ We had been trying to find alternatives to A2 formular as nowadays almost IMPOSSIBLE to get'em anywhere, thanks to those so-called "daigo" ppl sending everything overseas...Lucky we found Grass Fed and we now have no issue buying and the most important thing is my 2yo enjoys drinking it everyday, love the sweet taste. No allergies probs with constipation whatsoever!

Fiona M

Fiona MNSW, 2155

Love having an easy way to get nutrients into my fussy eater

My son is a fussy eater so I’m always worried he isn’t getting all the right nutrients in him. I’m not the biggest fan of formula, but this is a good backup to have in place of his regular cows milk -he loves it!

I really love the packaging - the flip top lid is easy to open without needing to find a spoon to pry it open. There is also a holder on the lid for the included scoop. It was a bit tricky to find the scoop when I first opened it, but after you’ve made a couple of servings, the scoop stays on the lid fantastically.

Perfect follow on formula

I love the grass fed stage 3 formula, light on the tummy and so easy to prepare, I used this for my toddler I make it into smoothies for her and she loves it, my little one has just turned 1 so I’m looking forward to changing her over to stage 3

Toddler formula

We tried the the grass fed toddler drink at the expo as a banana smoothie. My 2 year old daughter loved it it had great flavour and was easy to make and takes no time at all. This is a great product to use and i would recommend it to anyone.

Great toddler drink formula

My toddler doesnt like milk. When i tried to give her Munchkin grass fed toddler milk, she likes it. I made it into a smoothie with banana. It taste great. I’m so happy because i finally manage to make her drink formula again. I’m glad there is no side effects or reaction to the formula and how easy it is to prepare the formula.

Adelia

Adelia

The milk based is great in smoothies too

We attended baby expo and received the Munchkin grass fed milk bases toddler drink stage 3.

We drink this in smoothie and my baby loves it.

We like that it uses farm fresh milk 100% grass fed cows.

The munchkin grassfed packaging is really beautiful and this milk tin cow design is so different from the other brands. Very clever, as expected since they always makes super cute baby products.

Mumwithsons

Mumwithsons

Tummy friendly

I got the grassfed stage 3 formula tin sample in pregnancy baby expo. I’m using it for my toddler and he’s happy with the taste and smell.
I’m also using the formula for making his smoothies and muffins. Very easy to make and easy to digest for tiny tummies. The good thing is it has all the nutrition and minerals and same ingredients which other expensive brands have but it’s cheaper than all.

Fel

FelSydney

Nice taste and easy to tummy

My baby really likes it and it's easy to his tummy. We only knew about this when he was about 1.5 years old (so we start with Stage 3) when we got the free trial from expo and from then on we only switch between Grass Fed and the other brand when either one is not available.