Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Grassfed Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

Stage 3, Stage 1, Stage 2
4.6 from 432 reviews · View Details

27 questions from our users

Thu Trang H

Thu Trang Hasked

Grassfed

Pls tell me the right temperature of water to use when making the milk. Thanks

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Thu Trang H. Please contact us at cservau@munchkin.com so we can assist you further with your query. Thanks Munchkin

Mommy009asked

Grassfed

Hi I have 9 month old baby..I have plan to start munchkin grass fed formula...but he is very picky with what he likes and I have tried many formulas before whose boxes have gone to waste. Is there any way I can receive a free sample to test out the product before buying a whole box?

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Mommy009. Thank you for your question. At this stage we do not have samples available. Please join our social media profiles to keep up to date with any news on sampling, promotions. Kind regards, Munchkin.

Hi. Thanks for answer...

Moni.j

Moni.jasked

Grassfed

Hi, I was wondering if any mum's or dads out there who have tried this formula on newborn Bub? Due to low milk supply I've had to supplement with formula & my little man is very unsettled wondering if this formula might be a bit more gentle on the tummy? Thanks, Monique.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Moni.j. If we can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact Munchkin at csanz@munchkin.com. Thanks Munchkin

MummaP

MummaPasked

Grassfed

I seen someone posted they got a tin for free and bought the dispenser. Just wondering what the dispenser looks like and where I could get one from please?

Preggo L
Preggo L

I got the tin for free from the Baby Expo when I was down in Melbourne earlier this year but you can buy them at coles....I actually bought the dispenser at a local shop where I go called Padstow Food Service in Padstow (near Bankstown) not sure if the dispensers are availble at coles or not. Actually Padstow foods sells the Munchkin Grass Fed Formula as well.

Hi MummaP
Thank you for your question! Our Munchkin Formula Dispensers can be found at Toys R Us (see link below)
Please dont hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Warm Regards

Jp8

Jp8asked

Grassfed

Is the soybean oil used in your formula genetically modified?

Hi Jp8
Thank you for contacting us in regards to Munchkin Grass Fed.
Our cows are never fed anything containing GMOs and our canola and soy oils are GM-free.
Kind Regards

Concern mom

Concern momasked

Grassfed

I have questions for your product;

1. I saw in the ingredients consist of skim milk. Does it mean you remove all fat from the milk and become skim milk? Because what i ever searched skim milk is bad for people.

2. Also mention Other ingredients i.e. Vegetable oil, contains milk, fish and soybean ingredients.
Are those ingredients organic or GMO free? Or it just your cows are GMO free?

I am concerning about this because i want to feed my baby with your product.

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to send us your question

Please read below;

Skimmed milk is one ingredient, but there also is whole milk and whey protein from milk. All of the ingredients used in Grass Fed Infant Formula are there to ensure healthy growth of infants with a balanced nutrient profile that is also required by the government.

2. Other ingredients i.e. Vegetable oil, contains milk, fish and soybean ingredients. Are those ingredients organic or GmO free? Or it just your cows are GmO free?

The milk used in the formula is GMO free.

I hope you find the answers to your questions satisfactory.

Kind Regards

Kashlyn

Kashlynasked

Grassfed

Hi I just want to know what the Whey:Casein ratio is? Thank you.

Mumma Says So
Mumma Says So

I actually can't see this information on the can but you can access all the claims and ingredients on the website www.grassfed.com
Hope this helps

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Kashlyn. Thank you for contacting us about Munchkin Grass Fed. The whey to casein ratio is 63%/ 37%.
Warm regards
Munchkin

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives