Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Grassfed

Stage 3, Stage 1, Stage 2

4.5

• Breastfed Child Yes · No (65%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (11%) · No (89%)

Baby loves the taste and actually finished bottle !!!

First off, the VERY few reviews against this formula is ridiculous because every baby is different you can’t straight up say this formula isn’t good if it didn’t work for you!!

I have tried aptamil, a2 platinum and Bellamys after 6 months of breastfeeding and she plain and simple did not enjoy drinking those formulas like she does with munchkin. She has a 150ml bottle before bed at 9pm, has another one between 3-4am and then wakes up for the morning 9-10am. I’m extremely happy, my friend recommended it! It’s the best feeling to see your baby actually like their milk. Five star from my baby! Btw it dissolves so easily in water not like those other formulas I mentioned.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$30.00.

Keekee

Keekee

The best

My daughter loves drinking this. The reason I chose this one, after extensive research, was the fact it is made from grass fed cows.

It is much easier on her tummy than other brands I have used which cause constipation.

The hard part will be getting her off drinking this!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.99.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great news and happy to hear your little one is doing well :)

Elle K.

Elle K.Sydney, NSW

Game changer

My son became a different baby once we switched to this. He suffers with reflux & this formula works better for him than the reflux formula. Highly recommended & great customer service.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks Elle and glad we could help and to hear that everyone is doing better :)

Gamalo L.

Gamalo L.

Fantastic

I've been giving this to all of my babies stage 1 2 3 and its fantastic would never change this formula is the best by far i would recommend this.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$25.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thank for taking the time to write and great to hear it is working for you and your little one :)

NoneHunter Region, NSW

Wish I could give zero stars

This formula is rubbish, my Baby started this at birth, then at 2 weeks was drinking 150ml every 2 hours, starving hungry. between 10pm and 6am he was having 4 feeds of 150mls. After sticking it out for another week and a half I switched with medical advice to a more reputable trusted and know brand and wow what a difference my Baby now feeds every 3 to 4 hours and is more settled inbetween feeds. I thought munchkin would be amazing as it read great and would have you believe it's healthy and good. I don't know, I thought it was just my Baby but my health nurse told me this is a very common story she is hearing from mum's regarding this formula.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

I now have 2 tins I can't return as I don't have my receipt

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Sorry to hear about this. Can you contact our customer service at customer@grassfedmilk.com.au so I can understand your problem more fully to see if we can resolve. Thanks

Skye D.

Skye D.South East Queensland, QLD

This formula is a lifesaver for sensitive babies (and this FTM)

To say I've had a nightmare time trying to feed my newborn would be an understatement. After a long and difficult pregnancy that left me bed ridden for nine months, breastfeeding just wouldn't work for me or my bub, which drove me nearly to a panic. What worsened it was the terrible decision I made to start him on Nan Gold Formula, which left him irritated, unsettled, with very runny - bright green stools - and lots of reflux and general discomfort. He hardly slept because he felt so terrible on it, and I was sleep deprived and at my wits' end. Luckily I found out about Munchkin Grassfed formula online, and in just 1 day I have a completely different - completely healthy - baby.

Purchased in May 2020 at Munchkin.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad we could make a difference to you new born son and also that you could get some sleep as well :)

Finally! we found a formula that bubs loves

We have tried soooo many different formulas for our 7 month old since i recently had to give up breast feeding. I wanted to find a brand and a product that was ethical and local. Being from NZ (close enough) :) and using grass fed cows without the added nasties like PALM OIL!. what a great product. Bubs has not had any reflux on it and has slept more over night since taking it. he loves the taste. thank you! thank you! thank you!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$29.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Our pleasure and it is the least we can do. We pride ourselves on brining a natural product to the market without all the added “stuff” and from the reviews we know it works. Thank you :)

amyt

amytPerth, WA

This has been a game changer!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. So glad to hear your little one is doing well and settled using our formula. Maybe you can start getting some sleep as well now that they are :)

Taryn

TarynPerth, WA

Both my kids loved munchkin

I had to abruptly wean my daughter due to getting shingles, she loved munchkin formula so much now I cant get her off it! Its simple to prepare and she doesnt suffer any unwanted side effects.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$25.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your daughter is doing well and happy.

Fi88

Fi88Sydney

Quality ingredients, uncomplicated baby formula.

Munchkin formula is packed with all the ingredients needed for our baby’s development (we have used stage 1 for our son since birth and now moving into stage 2). In our search for the right formula for our baby we found that munchkin is easy to prepare, great quality and straight forward, Simple not gimmicky, uncomplicated unlike other brands that unnecessarily have multiple types of formula and market ‘gold’, ‘platinum’ products etc.

Evahna

EvahnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

This was the first formula I tried with my twins and they loved it! It was so gentle on their tummy and mixed well leaving no chunks at all! I would highly reccomend

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.99.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your twins are doing well and enjoying :)

Revised Product Review

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi, Please send me an email to the above kbush@grassfedmilk.com.au and I will get your phone details and call you directly. Thanks

jellybean

jellybeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Much Better

After my baby was having severe colic from both breast milk and s26 gold (which the hospital gave her) I tried this formula after reading the good reviews the difference was immediate her poop returned to a mustard yellow colour having been nearly black from the s26 gold, her gas now passes easily and she now drinks the full feed.

As other reviewers have said, this has a much nicer smell then the other formula I tried and no greasy film left in her bottles.

I love the lid and having the levelling lip further in the can is so much better, I only wish there was a 20ml scoop on one end so I can make a 120ml bottle as this is what she is currently drinking and I am having to make 150ml and she is wasting a bit.

Purchased in January 2020 at coles for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi, Glad to hear our Grass Fed Formula worked for you and your daughter.
Thanks Grass Fed Milk Team

M K.

M K.Sydney, NSW

The worst formula for our poor baby

A real let down and a shame that mothers who already are having difficulties with feeding have to go through more dramas. I don't really like anything about it. I was really dissapointed with this formula. My baby had mild reflux and just after using this formula he started screaming after a few sips and poor hungry baby didn't know what's happening as he couldn't eat. Its the most expensive formla and isn't worth the price. This has actualy made his reflux dramaticly worse. It has suffed his routine and he is now waking during the night.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$31.99.

Perfect for my baby!

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$28.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks for taking the time to review our product and glad it is working for your baby :)

Mary

Mary

Excellent baby formula

The munchkin Stage 2 baby formula is very good! My child had reflux and we tried many different types of baby formulas but nothing changed. We saw this particular formula in an adertisement and decided to try it out. It worked very well and my child's reflux problems were resolved. I now use this formula regularly, and the results have been nothing but good. And we intend to continue using this particular brand into stage 3.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for A$30.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you have had a good experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Teamaspley

TeamaspleySydney, NSW

Wanted this to work but unfortunately didnt work for us

This formula made my 2 month old unsettled, upset his tummy and He became very gassy. He would usually sleep from 8pm to 6am however we had 2 nights of a screaming baby. Im tired.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for A$27.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Teamaspley. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are sorry to hear of your experience. If we can be of further assistance, please reach us at cservau@munchkin.com. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Char

Char

So far, fantastic and fresh!

So far so good, my 8 week old son has had two 150ml bottles with no spit up and followed it with finally a restful nap! Powder easily blends with the water, no lumps or odd oily residue which Ive experienced with other formulas. Its not the cheapest formula out there but my babies only on formula for 12 months so I can justify the extra $$ for the top stuff.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Char. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear your little one is doing well. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Lily16

Lily16Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed!

I tried the Munchkin formula when it was on special in Coles. I should say I was really impressed with it. My son had it without any issues. It didnt constipate him.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$23.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Lily. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We really appreciate hearing about your positive experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Alicia J.

Alicia J.

Excellent Formula

My baby has reflux and is on medication for it, we have tried multiple multiple different formulas to see if they would make a difference. Everything from organic, soy, expensive, cheap, different brands and nothing worked. Eventually found this one, read lots of reviews and finally tried it and Im so glad we did. He barely vomits anymore (every baby is different) loves the taste and always wants more! We love that this formula is made up from 100% grass fed cows in NZ and has a prebiotic and this formula actually smells like proper milk powder, not the gross smell from normal formula. It mixes easy, no lumps, easy to follow tin and instructions. So happy that we found this and would 100% recommend!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$26.00.