Munchkin Grassfed

Pros

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Dissolves easily in water

• Simple to prepare

• Good for babies with reflux

Cons

• Slightly expensive

• Breastfed Child Yes (25) · No
  • Easy to PrepareYes (25) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (24)
Madz

MadzPerth, WA

Good Quality - Supply Issue

We started from stage 1 and move to stage 2 with no issues for our baby.
Unfortunately there has been few times that this product have had supply issues in the past couple of months.
We decided to change our baby formula in April 2021 after another period of lack of supply.

Purchased at Woolworths.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Thanks for the review. Unfortunately we have made the difficult decision to close our business due to COVID. I am sorry we are unable to continue to support you and your little one.

Nibuz

NibuzSydney, NSW

Allergic reactions

Gave our bub allergic reactions had to rush to the emergency. Would not recommend or please check for allergic reactions before giving this to your baby. Thank God she didn't drink much.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $30.00.

Caused Unease / SicknessYes
GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. I am really sorry to hear this and hope your little one is ok now ?

Josephine Leaupepe

Josephine LeaupepeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it & Highly recommended

I started part bottle feeding my first child at 2 months on this formula. Work best with my newborn from the beginning and easy on the tummy and poops 1-2 times a day. She is still on this formula now at 5months and has had no problems at all. Glad I havent had to change at all. Highly recommended!

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $27.99.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

So glad to hear it is working well for you and your little one :)

Daniel

Daniel Sydney, NSW

Great product highly recommend

We started using this product at two weeks old after first trying NAN, seems easier on the tummy and he’s more regular with poops, once a day from 2 or 3 days while on NAN. Baby is part feed breast milk but majority formula as issues with milk coming in, highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2020.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

So glad to hear our formula is working for you and your little one :)

Stephanie K.

Stephanie K.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent for mixed fed baby

I bought this formula and another popular one before baby was born and just as lockdown happened. I picked Munchkin due to the reviews on here. My baby is exclusively breastfed but we did use formula on occasion before his tongue tie release for a couple of feeds. This formula was gentle on his tummy and easy to prepare. He didn’t have any pains when he had it or any other issues. I was glad we didn’t have to go through multiple formulas to find an appropriate one.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $28.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear our product worked so well for you and your little one :)

Priya K

Priya K

Doesn’t live upto the reviews

I was breastfeeding my baby and trying to find a formula to wean him off on to that wouldn’t constipate him as Nan comfort was very constipating unfortunately. Munchkin didn’t constipate my baby but unfortunately my baby didn’t like the taste initially - after a while he got used to the taste but he was always very cranky and hungry and never satisfied after his munchkin formula feeds. I’ve now had to change him to Aptamil gold and he’s a bit happier after his feeds and more satisfied at least. Munchkin has been very disappointing and it proved to me that just because a formula is more expensive or grass fed DOES not make it better than a cheaper alternative.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $27.00.

michelle

michelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

bf transition made easy

i was worried about putting my daughter on formula as i was bfing for the first 4 months. worried she would get constipated etc. not at all. she’s now 8 months and on stage 2 and has pooped everyday of her life. no problems with this formula. would recommend

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great news and glad we could help. Thanks for taking the time to review our product as well it is appreciated :)

Seda

SedaSydney, NSW

Gentle on the tummy!

Absolutely love this formula! My son has been mixed fed since week 2. I tried other formulas including SMA, bellamys organic, s26 and unfortunately none of them worked for us. Some he would projectile vomit after every feed, he didn’t take well to the taste & was having major gas. Since we switched to munchkin there has been no projectile vomits, excess gas/wind or constipation. He loves the taste and demolishes every bottle.
It also smells like fresh milk & so gentle on the tummy.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your son is doing so well on our formula and feeling better. This must also be a relief to you as well :)

Thanks for taking the time to write as we appreciate all feedback and love it when our formula makes a positive difference.

Geoff A

Geoff AAU

Big reduction in wind

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi Geoff, Thanks for taking the time to write the review and glad your little one is doing better. That is the most important thing for them and for you. Thanks

Sinthu M.

Sinthu M.

Switched to this at 8 months. Bub loves it and finishes her bottle every time!

I switched recently from another premium formula brand to this one as my Bub stopped taking bottles after 7months. She is 8 months now and happy with this. She even sleeps well in the night!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great to hear and thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. Cheers

Soph

SophWestern District, VIC

9 month old loves it

Only had my daughter drinking it for a few days but she has taken to it immediately which is better than I can say for other formulas. Plus it doesn’t have that yuck formula smell so that’s a win for both of us

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi Soph, so glad to hear you and more importantly your daughter is doing well and enjoying our product. Thanks the GrassFed Milk Team

After 6 months of breastfeeding feeding i tried to switch to formula. I tried so many brand my daughter wouldnt take it. I tried munchkin she drank straight way. With no issues. So gentle on tummy. I m glad I tried this brand.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks for taking the time to review our product and glad to hear your daughter is doing well.

Gayatri

GayatriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for tiny tummies

Loved this formula for a top up feed after giving my newborn another organic brand.
This is gentle on tiny tummies especially like my bub used to get colic and gas with the other brand. The formula mix is thinner and not THICK when mixed with water which I feel makes it easier for her digestion !

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your bub likes our formula, great news :)

Tilly

TillyPerth, WA

Not for us!

This was our first shot at formula and despite the good reviews bub didn't like this one. She turned her nose at multiple attempts when offering her a bottle. It's also one of the more expensive ones so it just goes to show the price point doesn't mean everything.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Online for $27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Sorry to hear that your Bub didn't like the formula. As long as they are happy with the brand you chose that is the most important thing. Thanks for taking the time to review us as well.

Dilhara P.

Dilhara P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My baby loves it

I always wanted use this formula in my child. She really loves it. Thank you munchkin. She doesnt have any side effects. Its is easy to prepare. I love the space given for the spoon. But the product is a little expensive.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Dear Dilhara, Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear your little one is doing well. Grass Fed Milk Team

Leah T.

Leah T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love munchkins formula

It’s hard choosing the best formula for your baby, with munchkins it was an easy.
Knowing these cows are grass fed happy cows made me choose munchkins.
My baby has never once had a problem, she stomachs it well, no vomiting, no reflux, nothing.
I’m 100% happy with this formula and feel confident I’m giving my baby the best I can. I would recommend it to anyone.
We are now at stage 3 and still completely happy, and you can even buy it in the local supermarket now......perfect!

Purchased in October 2018 at Woolworths Online store.

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Leah. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and sharing your experience. Its great to hear that you little one is thriving.
Warm regards, Munchkin

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

My baby enjoyed the taste and no more constipation.
The only problem is very hard to find stage 1 in-store or the closer chemist where we now decided to consider others grass fed milk instead munchkin.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Trinity

TrinitySouth East Queensland, QLD

No clumps and tin has nice design

The tin got my attention and when it said grass fed I was definitely drawn to it. I love that it has no clumps mix really well! And the bonus is it’s clever design where I can put the spoon on top of the lid so I don’t have to touch the formula when reaching in like other tins!

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Ruby

RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

I received the product twice in social soup

As a mum, you are very keen to know what formula are you going to use in weaning your child, especially when they started breastfeeding from newborn up to 22 months and one day I received a voucher to buy this product so I had the chance to try it with my kids and you can easily tell if they like it or not..and for me it’s grass fed milk so I highly recommend it to others..

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles for $25.00.

Shenae T.

Shenae T.Perth, WA

No longer a colic baby!

For 12weeks I've had a exclusively breastfed colic baby, after trying different colic mixes, eliminating foods from my diet, tummy rubs and advice from GP I took it upon myself to research formula's. I loved everything about munchkin grass feed formula, for the last 9days I have given a bottle of formula early in the morning and one at night and breastfeeding in between, I no longer have a colic baby, no reflux, bringing up wind easily, no constipation, pooing with ease, happy baby and happy mummy.

Purchased in July 2019 for $27.00.

Diyana Z.

Diyana Z.asked

Stage 2

Does anyone in Perth need 2 cans of Munchkin stage 2? My woolies ran out so I had to buy a different formula for my baby (which was the closest in ingredients to munchkin) and she ended up loving it and wouldn’t take the munchkin after. So I have 2 unopened cans I got delivery of finally from Chemist Warehouse (waited 2 weeks for it) and want to sell them to Perth only. I just want I paid for them $27 each or if you take both then $50 is fine.
Please contact me by reply to this question.

Alanna Rogers
Alanna Rogers

Do you mind if I ask which one you bought...that had the closest ingredients?

Hi. I would recommend Karicare

Holbi T.

Holbi T.asked

Grassfed

Who owns Munching Grassfed? I can see its made in New Zealand, is it also owned by New Zealanders? Thanks :)

Hi. It is actually US owned. Thanks

Amor B.

Amor B.asked

Grassfed

Hi, my son has been exclusively breastfeed since born, he is now 1 ur old and. A month, I have tried to introduce formula such as bellamy as my daughter loves that, but he doesn't, I was wondering if this is good for a mix feed as I'm wanting to give him formula.

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives

Munchkin Grassfed

Features:

• Munchkin Grassfed is a cow’s-milk based formula, containing all the essential nutrients your little one needs.
  • The formula is palm oil free and uses milk from 100% grass fed cows who are free to graze, making it a more sustainable and ethical choice for parents.
  • It’s a whey-dominant formula, making it easier on your baby’s tummy.
  • All the formulas in the range are fortified with antioxidants (beta carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E) to aid your child’s development.
  • The formula is GMO and antibiotic free for parents who prefer a more natural formula.
  • Munchkin Grassfed offers Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 formulas.
  • The popular formula costs between $26-30 for a 730g tin, leaving it on the pricier end of the spectrum.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found that this formula was gentle on their babies’ tummies.
  • Munchkin Grassfed has helped ease symptoms of reflux in a lot of babies.
  • The formula is easy to prepare and dissolves easily in water, leaving no nasty lumps.
  • It is widely available online and in stores like Woolworths, Coles and Chemist Warehouse - so you can stress less about running out.
  • Sustainability is at the heart of the Munchkin Grassfed range’s ethos.
Compare all 3 Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Stage 3

Munchkin Stage 3

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $30.00$30.00$26.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123