Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Grassfed

Stage 3, Stage 1, Stage 2

1.3

• Breastfed Child Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (7%) · No

NoneHunter Region, NSW

Wish I could give zero stars

This formula is rubbish, my Baby started this at birth, then at 2 weeks was drinking 150ml every 2 hours, starving hungry. between 10pm and 6am he was having 4 feeds of 150mls. After sticking it out for another week and a half I switched with medical advice to a more reputable trusted and know brand and wow what a difference my Baby now feeds every 3 to 4 hours and is more settled inbetween feeds. I thought munchkin would be amazing as it read great and would have you believe it's healthy and good. I don't know, I thought it was just my Baby but my health nurse told me this is a very common story she is hearing from mum's regarding this formula.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

I now have 2 tins I can't return as I don't have my receipt

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Sorry to hear about this. Can you contact our customer service at customer@grassfedmilk.com.au so I can understand your problem more fully to see if we can resolve. Thanks

M K.

M K.Sydney, NSW

The worst formula for our poor baby

A real let down and a shame that mothers who already are having difficulties with feeding have to go through more dramas. I don't really like anything about it. I was really dissapointed with this formula. My baby had mild reflux and just after using this formula he started screaming after a few sips and poor hungry baby didn't know what's happening as he couldn't eat. Its the most expensive formla and isn't worth the price. This has actualy made his reflux dramaticly worse. It has suffed his routine and he is now waking during the night.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$31.99.

Teamaspley

TeamaspleySydney, NSW

Wanted this to work but unfortunately didnt work for us

This formula made my 2 month old unsettled, upset his tummy and He became very gassy. He would usually sleep from 8pm to 6am however we had 2 nights of a screaming baby. Im tired.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for A$27.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Teamaspley. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are sorry to hear of your experience. If we can be of further assistance, please reach us at cservau@munchkin.com. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Baby Formulas

Find out how Munchkin Grassfed compares to other Baby Formulas

Littlemissrhi

LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

Made my daughter vomit

I switched to this follow on formula due to the great reviews and product statements and beliefs. Sounded amazing. However every time my daughter drinks it she either spits up milk chunks or just vomits it all straight back up. It just doesn't work for her unfortunately which makes me sad as I really liked this formula

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$28.00.

Kate O.Munchkin

Jenny

Jennyasked

Grassfed

Hi is ur Formula Good for Gassy Babies?as my baby is 5 weeks old and is always passing wind lol.

Hi Jen I have sent an answer to you via your DM. Thanks

Brent R.asked

Stage 1

Hello
Looking to try grass fed formula as our 3 week old is having trouble with other formulas even lactose free.
Interested to know what is the grass fertilised with that cows are eating?
Just because it’s grass fed doesn’t mean it’s automatically healthy.
If it’s a conventional synthetic fertiliser program then I wouldn’t use it.
Healthy grass needs balanced nutrition to produce nutritious milk
Are herbicides/pesticides used?
Hope to hear your response
Thanks Brent

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

All our suppliers will have some pesticides or ag-chemicals in their pastures.

However NZ has a very strong regulatory regime for the approval of Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines. This process ensures that Agricultural Compounds (such as herbicides for spraying pasture) are only registered if they won’t affect food safety, trade, and animal health and welfare. Some herbicides do have withholding periods after spraying, and farmers are required to comply with these withholding periods. Farmers are also required to keep records proving they have met these withholding periods (and that they have followed the label instructions)

From a practical point of view, there are two reasons why sprays do not create an issue in our pasture based system. Firstly, sprays are very rarely used as the whole point of having pasture is for it to be healthy and persistent. Let it outgrows and thrives above the weeds. Secondly, when spraying is required (which isn’t often), it will be done after the cows have been in the paddock. The cows won’t return to this paddock again for at least 20 days in our rotationally grazed system. There is no product with a withholding period as long as 20 days that would ever be used on pasture based farms.

Lastly, to check that the system is working, MPI run the NCCP program which independently and randomly checks for hundreds of different contaminants in raw milk.

I hope this helps

Thanks for your response
I’ll be trying the munchkin as every formula so far has him in pain and feeding every 2-3 hours!
Hopefully it’s as good as most say!

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Fingers crossed. As I have said before everyone little one is unique so let’s hope it does

LucyJ

LucyJasked

Grassfed

Is this formula good for bubs with reflux?

Hi Lucy

Based on what others have said on this review site and our FB page it seems our formula is good for little ones with reflux. However I always recommend talking to a health care professional first given the sensitive little tummies. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives