Munchkin Grassfed

Pros

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Dissolves easily in water

• Simple to prepare

• Good for babies with reflux

Cons

• Slightly expensive

1.7

• Breastfed Child Yes (1) · No (6)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (7) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (7) · No
Nibuz

NibuzSydney, NSW

Allergic reactions

Gave our bub allergic reactions had to rush to the emergency. Would not recommend or please check for allergic reactions before giving this to your baby. Thank God she didn't drink much.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $30.00.

Breastfed ChildYes
GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. I am really sorry to hear this and hope your little one is ok now ?

Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Looking for Baby Formulas?

Read the reviews for Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Ad
Tayla

TaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for my bub

Tried my little one on the Munchkin grass fed after having some issues with Aptamil and unfortunately it made her projectile vomit as soon as it hit her belly. The formula was extremely easy to prepare and tastes exactly like cows milk - a shame it didn’t work for my bub!

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi Sorry to hear it didn't work for your little one, hope she is doing better now?

thanh n.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

have to change formula..

my daughter was on stage 1 and stage 2 just fine. she’s now 12months and she’s been on stage 3 for around a week now. from having regular bowel movements, she’s now going every second or third day. i also found that this formula is super frothy (didn’t have that issue with stage 1 and 2). i used this formula to mix in with her morning oats (i used to use stage 2 and it worked just fine) and it seemed to seperate in the microwave (could tell this as i put blueberries in and i could see the milk on the blueberries, it looked like the milk had gone off). really weird as i didn’t have an issue with stage 1&2.

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for $28.00.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Munchkin Grassfed compares to other Baby Formulas

NoneHunter Region, NSW

Wish I could give zero stars

This formula is rubbish, my Baby started this at birth, then at 2 weeks was drinking 150ml every 2 hours, starving hungry. between 10pm and 6am he was having 4 feeds of 150mls. After sticking it out for another week and a half I switched with medical advice to a more reputable trusted and know brand and wow what a difference my Baby now feeds every 3 to 4 hours and is more settled inbetween feeds. I thought munchkin would be amazing as it read great and would have you believe it's healthy and good. I don't know, I thought it was just my Baby but my health nurse told me this is a very common story she is hearing from mum's regarding this formula.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

I now have 2 tins I can't return as I don't have my receipt

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Sorry to hear about this. Can you contact our customer service at customer@grassfedmilk.com.au so I can understand your problem more fully to see if we can resolve. Thanks

M K.

M K.Sydney, NSW

The worst formula for our poor baby

A real let down and a shame that mothers who already are having difficulties with feeding have to go through more dramas. I don't really like anything about it. I was really dissapointed with this formula. My baby had mild reflux and just after using this formula he started screaming after a few sips and poor hungry baby didn't know what's happening as he couldn't eat. Its the most expensive formla and isn't worth the price. This has actualy made his reflux dramaticly worse. It has suffed his routine and he is now waking during the night.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $31.99.

Teamaspley

TeamaspleySydney, NSW

Wanted this to work but unfortunately didnt work for us

This formula made my 2 month old unsettled, upset his tummy and He became very gassy. He would usually sleep from 8pm to 6am however we had 2 nights of a screaming baby. Im tired.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $27.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Teamaspley. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are sorry to hear of your experience. If we can be of further assistance, please reach us at cservau@munchkin.com. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Looking for Baby Formulas?

Read the reviews for Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Ad
Littlemissrhi

LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

Made my daughter vomit

I switched to this follow on formula due to the great reviews and product statements and beliefs. Sounded amazing. However every time my daughter drinks it she either spits up milk chunks or just vomits it all straight back up. It just doesn't work for her unfortunately which makes me sad as I really liked this formula

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $28.00.

Kate O.Munchkin

Diyana Z.

Diyana Z.asked

Stage 2

Does anyone in Perth need 2 cans of Munchkin stage 2? My woolies ran out so I had to buy a different formula for my baby (which was the closest in ingredients to munchkin) and she ended up loving it and wouldn’t take the munchkin after. So I have 2 unopened cans I got delivery of finally from Chemist Warehouse (waited 2 weeks for it) and want to sell them to Perth only. I just want I paid for them $27 each or if you take both then $50 is fine.
Please contact me by reply to this question.

Alanna Rogers
Alanna Rogers

Do you mind if I ask which one you bought...that had the closest ingredients?

Hi. I would recommend Karicare

Holbi T.

Holbi T.asked

Grassfed

Who owns Munching Grassfed? I can see its made in New Zealand, is it also owned by New Zealanders? Thanks :)

Hi. It is actually US owned. Thanks

Amor B.

Amor B.asked

Grassfed

Hi, my son has been exclusively breastfeed since born, he is now 1 ur old and. A month, I have tried to introduce formula such as bellamy as my daughter loves that, but he doesn't, I was wondering if this is good for a mix feed as I'm wanting to give him formula.

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives

Munchkin Grassfed

Features:

• Munchkin Grassfed is a cow’s-milk based formula, containing all the essential nutrients your little one needs.
  • The formula is palm oil free and uses milk from 100% grass fed cows who are free to graze, making it a more sustainable and ethical choice for parents.
  • It’s a whey-dominant formula, making it easier on your baby’s tummy.
  • All the formulas in the range are fortified with antioxidants (beta carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E) to aid your child’s development.
  • The formula is GMO and antibiotic free for parents who prefer a more natural formula.
  • Munchkin Grassfed offers Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 formulas.
  • The popular formula costs between $26-30 for a 730g tin, leaving it on the pricier end of the spectrum.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found that this formula was gentle on their babies’ tummies.
  • Munchkin Grassfed has helped ease symptoms of reflux in a lot of babies.
  • The formula is easy to prepare and dissolves easily in water, leaving no nasty lumps.
  • It is widely available online and in stores like Woolworths, Coles and Chemist Warehouse - so you can stress less about running out.
  • Sustainability is at the heart of the Munchkin Grassfed range’s ethos.
Compare all 3 Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Stage 3

Munchkin Stage 3

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $30.00$30.00$26.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123